Software Symphony 40 Eggs & Kathakali - Page 32

Posted: 8 years ago
[QUOTE=Nisha0604] <font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Mr Salman Khan would like India to spare Mr Yakub Memon's life. I propose we hang Mr Salman instead. The requirement for hanging being :Guilty of murder

Which BTW Mr Khan is... and after he is hanged or shot 257 times😃
AND take his Bajrangi Bhaijan proceeds and distribute it to Yakub Memon's extended family.👏👏

IDIOT. We should send him to Saudi Arabia along with Mr Memon. They BOTH would be hanged for such crimes. I guess we Indians deserve what we get. Pathetic justice system, the likes of Mr Khan in Bollywood and the likes of Mr Shatrughan Sinha in Politics.

P.S. FYI Salman is the same guy that sympathized with the 26/11 terrorists. Ya Being Human...😡
A Rs. 2 cheap Made in China tee is his pledge to "Being Human".

What a joke, we have become as a country.😭

</font>

Fully agree Nisha.
But I wish I could argue about it and contradict. But cannot. We live in sad state of affairs.
Originally posted by Nisha0604

He LAUGHED?😲
I would like Salman to NAME ONE of the 257 dead from  that day😡
He is the most pathetic Bollywood has ever produced. I cannot believe where Bollywood fandom is taking India😭 I STRONGLY suspect he might end up becoming a Cabinet Minister within the next 5 or 10 years... after his fling with Alia Bhatt's daughter or Sridevi's grand daughter.

I am so FURIOUS right now Ashu, humor doesnt even figure any where close😭

He laughed cause he could only see a MAD GUY talking MAD things
Unlike Shatrugna Sinha who wanted us to look at the intnt of the content. 
I felt like slapping both.
Poor RnB... he must be thinking for whom he is earning so much...

Say something nice
Something nice
🤣
II 1
RnB 0

If i would hv time machine... i'll go to the time when II will be under labor...to see Dude's restlessness...
Just a thought processing in my mind!

They both yearn to hear how much  each means to the other, right? So when II actually goes ahead to have a baby, it must mean an indirect acknowledgement of how much he means to her.

I keep thinking of this and I get jelly feet. 
Now coming to update.
I guess this is how relationships progress. Even if someone would have spoken about this is prior to marriage I guess still one might figure out the actual person only after spending time with them. So rather than making tall claims I guess gradually getting to knowing each other is far better. So now II telling our dude she is hesitant about his wealth won't create suspicion in his mind.
Everything has been said about the update. Would just say absolutely loved this conversation. Dude thank you for keeping your cool.
II and her take about matters, can so relate to it.
We are pathetic Nisha when it comes to law n order..
I saw debate yesterday in Times Now at 9 PM.. The people are very insensitive no sympathy towards vicitims n their families..
People talk nonsense in the name of democracy..

Yes we are Democratic country so I can do whatever I want..
I mowe down people sleeping on the footpath and I kill 100s innocent people by planting bombs because I live in Democratic country..

Forgive me on humanity ground 😡

What we achieved by keeping Kasab alive in jail for 3 or 4 years..We wasted crores rupees for his security n food.. There are people struggling for one time food😔

Nisha so eager to see pregnant II and her tantrums. R&B very likely to pull his own hair at that time. When will II accept to R&B that she indeed wants their own baby.
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Mr Salman Khan would like India to spare Mr Yakub Memon's life. I propose we hang Mr Salman instead. The requirement for hanging being :Guilty of murder

Which BTW Mr Khan is... and after he is hanged or shot 257 times😃
AND take his Bajrangi Bhaijan proceeds and distribute it to Yakub Memon's extended family.👏👏

IDIOT. We should send him to Saudi Arabia along with Mr Memon. They BOTH would be hanged for such crimes. I guess we Indians deserve what we get. Pathetic justice system, the likes of Mr Khan in Bollywood and the likes of Mr Shatrughan Sinha in Politics.

P.S. FYI Salman is the guy that sympathized with the 26/11 terrorists. Ya Being Human...😡
A Rs. 2 cheap Made in China tee is his pledge to "Being Human".

What a joke, we have become as a country.😭

Mujhe ek Baat nahi SAMAJH aati...in logon ki problem kya hai. If he has chosen acting as a profession, why can't he stick to it, har Baat mein tang arana zaroori hai? Duniya mein kya ho raha hai isse anjaan  hai, politics ka p nahi pata, what's happening. In the country they don't know, they live in this make believe world and shoot their mouth at every instance as if it's their birth right to do so and with an attitude that without their two bits the world would crashing down. it's so irritating.  Pehle insult all those people who died in those cowardly attack and then seek an unconditional apology. It's disgusting. I wonder what bollywood is saying this time...we are with bhai jan????? 

Sick sick sick.
Manny is like hot ghee in II's mouth.. She can niether swallow nor spit in front of her husband..
Dude please do something towards this..
Originally posted by taramira

Mujhe ek Baat nahi SAMAJH aati...in logon ki problem kya hai. If he has chosen acting as a profession, why can't he stick to it, har Baat mein tang arana zaroori hai? Duniya mein kya ho raha hai isse anjaan  hai, politics ka p nahi pata, what's happening. In the country they don't know, they live in this make believe world and shoot their mouth at every instance as if it's their birth right to do so and with an attitude that without their two bits the world would crashing down. it's so irritating.  Pehle insult all those people who died in those cowardly attack and then seek an unconditional apology. It's disgusting. I wonder what bollywood is saying this time...we are with bhai jan????? 

Sick sick sick.

Shru
I posted my comment on his article page. I exercised my Freedom of Speech as well. A woman that identifies herself as his wife has been defending him.
I urged her to request him  at night to "Tweet celebratory/glorifying/appreciative messages about ISIS and Hizbul Mujahideen and other organizations on CIA, FBI and NSA watch list

I BET all the three US  law enforcement agencies would love to hear how Mr Salman sympathizes with those scum bags👏👏 I hope Salman shoots his mouth off about one such thing in the near future and gets his ass kicked royally

US doesnt give a damn for the likes of Mr Shatrughan Sinha or "Mrs Salman Khan" they will drag his sorry hiney to Guantanamo Bay and waterboard him

Such nonsense is only approved of in India😡 Fingers crossed😳