Software Symphony 40 Eggs & Kathakali - Page 31

Posted: 8 years ago
Good morning sosy..
going back to hostel from home..
can't believe so early morning I am going..
grr sometimes I just wish I could go into deep slumber for 3-4 days together and get up as fresh as a new born baby..

Nisha di.. superb as always..
II at last spoke a lil about her insecurities about the money thing.. am happy at least soemthing is coming out of the dude coming back... 
R&B I am falling in love with u.. how can u be so cutie.. 

Chalo let me try making myself understand about going to school so I can concentrate when I go back and attend classes...
Yoo don't worry will come back here by evenjbg I guess... too much to catch up before that missed 3 days classes which is huge for me.. 
Nisha di hope u wud have updated at least 2 more parts before I come back by evening..

Originally posted by putti77

I was hoping to be home at 4 I couldnt get home until 7" she explained
"U mean D II" he said

๐Ÿ‘
He is not those forgetting types..

Something that pinches ur heart
It's not easy to forget
We all say ll is too sensitive
Dude is too especially wen it comes to llEdited by charlie1950 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by charlie1950

Something that pinches ur heart
It's not easy to forget
We all say ll is too sensitive
Dude is too especially wen it comes to ll
I agree to u with this ...
Dude is very when it comes to II 
well most of them are when u love someone..
Good morning everyone .

Having breakfast Pongal it is.
Good morning/evening.

Woke up to a "something nice" breezy, open air update. Sweet.

And the weekend just flew by like it was set to fast track and Monday's here. Bring it on. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
So many memories are coming back..How my Appa rejected ancestral property because he had govt job and two of his brothers are only agriculturists..
How I keep alarms in phone or write in my palm when I have to return 50 or 100 rs to my colleagues so that I should not forget..
Mr Salman Khan would like India to spare Mr Yakub Memon's life. I propose we hang Mr Salman instead. The requirement for hanging being :Guilty of murder

Which BTW Mr Khan is... and after he is hanged or shot 257 times๐Ÿ˜ƒ
AND take his Bajrangi Bhaijan proceeds and distribute it to Yakub Memon's extended family.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

IDIOT. We should send him to Saudi Arabia along with Mr Memon. They BOTH would be hanged for such crimes. I guess we Indians deserve what we get. Pathetic justice system, the likes of Mr Khan in Bollywood and the likes of Mr Shatrughan Sinha in Politics.

P.S. FYI Salman is the guy that sympathized with the 26/11 terrorists. Ya Being Human...๐Ÿ˜ก
A Rs. 2 cheap Made in China tee is his pledge to "Being Human".

What a joke, we have become as a country.๐Ÿ˜ญ

Edited by Nisha0604 - 8 years ago
The update had it coming
She accepted she is not comfartable. THAT is a big step. She did accord the wealth a reason. As it comes between them. They now know! 
Am sure she is trying to be sane. Good effort II is what I will say. 
She,  for sure,  is that person who will never become greedy. 
When you confess to yourself what you have done... That in itself is a great step. You dont have to in front of others. 
She is that kind of a person. 
I love her only for this. She is irratioanal sometimes but she has ome pure heart! 
Nisha.. Dont even get me started on tgis topic. My dad was laughing last night when he heard what the insane guy did. 
Originally posted by Ashu25

Nisha.. Dont even get me started on tgis topic. My dad was laughing last night when he heard what the insane guy did. 

He LAUGHED?๐Ÿ˜ฒ
I would like Salman to NAME ONE of the 257 dead from  that day๐Ÿ˜ก
He is the most pathetic Bollywood has ever produced. I cannot believe where Bollywood fandom is taking India๐Ÿ˜ญ I STRONGLY suspect he might end up becoming a Cabinet Minister within the next 5 or 10 years... after his fling with Alia Bhatt's daughter or Sridevi's grand daughter.

I am so FURIOUS right now Ashu, humor doesnt even figure any where close๐Ÿ˜ญ