Software Symphony 40 Eggs & Kathakali - Page 115

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Pritee
When I beat up on Salman Khan for supporting terrorists people will beg to differ with you, on "being achhi" thing

I have never clashed with Anu and Shev over ANYTHING
I found it cute she was so passionate about Ranjan, a story did that to her... I was so happy

She started appearing less and less and then boom, she is gone...
All those that I am heavily invested in seem to do this to me (I know I am like Deepika Padukone, its all about ME, ME ME)

YOU ARE SO DAMN CUTE NISHA A BIG HUG TO YOU...THEY WILL RETURN IN TIME...NOBODY WANTS TO HURT YOU ...WE ARE ALL INVESTED IN THE STORY AND THE FORUM VASIS AND THE SUTHRADHAR OR BRAHMA...🤣👏
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Pritee
When I beat up on Salman Khan for supporting terrorists people will beg to differ with you, on "being achhi" thing

I have never clashed with Anu and Shev over ANYTHING
I found it cute she was so passionate about Ranjan, a story did that to her... I was so happy

She started appearing less and less and then boom, she is gone...
All those that I am heavily invested in seem to do this to me (I know I am like Deepika Padukone, its all about ME, ME ME)

Nisha, when you bash Salman you don't bash for any ulterior motive. Or you don't gain anything. They are their on our face in print media, TV, Commercial, Twitter and forcing us to react. It irritates further as people blindly support such people just coz of stardom and money. You do that only coz you see that as unjust. 

The people who would think that you are not aachi coz of this are not worth being given explanation.

I disagree that for you its only about you. If that would have been the case you would never question why Anu or Shev are not regular. 

As for Anu and Shev I really hope they will be back.   
Edited by PriteeMisra - 8 years ago