Posted: 8 years ago
Good morning :)
Review next post ðŸ˜‰
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Ashu and Swathi
I guess I will agree with BOTH of you partially, II's sense of generosity gets the better of her most of the time. She means well, though she may not have the "means" for it, if you know what I mean

Swathi: Yes and No on the prenup, its not negated completely., she did challenge the authenticity of it by "borrowing" Rs.1000, she didnt lie about it neither did she steal it. She will return it soon if you want a spoiler and will address the Paris shopping also

We all need wake up calls in life, we cannot write off a situation completely based off of one life event. An Accountant that has messy personal finance skills is quite satirical I thought, I mean how predictable would it be if she was "clever, prudent, selfish and stingy" and had a portfolio of 30 or 40 lakhs at the age of 28

He is exponentially wealthy having her be financially sound leaves room for very lil drama, if she was a "wise" Iyer girl married to a "rich generous Punjabi boy" there is no room for character development

I have her stinging flaws, I gave him flaws too, his inability to make up his mind and unwillingness to address the issue of his Dad

If they both did that, then it would be "perfect"
Perfection is so over rated
Atleast in stories, its great when u make tiramisu

No no
Hume perfect wali nahi chahiye
Yeh wali bilkul theek hai. 
This one is cuteee
Perfect will have to be worshipped (maybe.. Kekta style) 
And you know how I love human worship ðŸ¤£

Spoiler bhi de diya aapne Author Sahiba!!! 
Eager for the next...

Edited by Ashu25 - 8 years ago
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
So...il do this the points way
1.so somehow amma questions II why does dad do so much... Aapne mere dil ki bath likhdi...II had to clarify its not a show off of wealth
Somehow it would be better if she said it when appa and athim were around 

2.now...the situation somehow seemed like amma and akka were going to be pissed to hell with bala...like question him
And I was grabbing the phone tight worrying for II
Like ayyyoo II no no no...they will over imagine that u guys fought...even if he said the rudest thing to u...he Dint say anything directly...the issue will get twisted 
But she did have it under control.

3.where is appa? And when he sees it...its going to be a blow

4.ranjan was wrong today :( - yes you should have a limit...I thought only a cradle and adjustable bed thing 
But so many sweets snacks and everything else...a little over done...yes he was an excited grandpa..but wasn't he the man who knew how the world runs

Guess his love for grandkids took over his mind

5.athim and II thing..its sad
Two ppl who are sooo attached are now having thier own thing going on
II is avoiding... But this time bala won't notice 
Because they all beleive...like a middle class family the bhallas discuss everything and expect II to know things.. Sadly not the case here.. Different families function different??

6 now that things are blowing up
When appa will say...ask him/them to do it for thier own
Or II feels that
She might want her own
Why is dad behaving like its a bhalla kid?? - this was her thought I suppose
II because he doesn't have bhalla kids...will be somebody or the other's answer 

7.Sam to rescue? Mmm maybe or maybe not
Depends on II
If Sam knows she might find a way to console II
It she will add to the gifts too

Wohhooo
Waiting for all the revelations ;)

Good thing is? Well that the author kept it real by highlighting bala and II issues and not showing them like best friends only
Don't best friends fight and male up too?
Edited by NSB7 - 8 years ago
Ashu25 thumbnail
Nam - Points 1& 5 are sooo to the point! 
I wsnted the Iyer men around. That would have their mouths zipped. Appa is probably bargaining at some carpenter shop for a better variety wood /Teak cradle ðŸ¤£
Ranjan is just excited. Ghar mein khushi aayi hai. Toh baanto sweets. Arey we also get sweets n namkeen and fruits and sll no re. Same tgis he also did. Lekin quantity thoda extra ho gaya. Bas. 
He is just happy there is an addition to the family. 

NSB7 thumbnail
Special mention for 

"No hes cute"

"I can't forget him'

Open acceptance in the state of all thoughts being occupied by rakshasan..!

Ashu : I agree ranjan was excited..but the move was out of excitement.. Thoda sochna padta hai khabi khabi...he knows how the iyers are principled about these things 

Dristi kalpana jyo Sri and whoever loved the poem...thanks a lot
And thanks for the dazzler best wishes too

Have a great day everyone
Will be back after the next update 
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yes Namratha we are all guilty of going over board, all guilty of saying the wrong things at the wrong time, doing the wrong things at the wrong time. Everyone does it some do it more than the others.

Ranjan feels a sense of "belonging" to the Iyers you know, he knows they are genuine, REAL people he has met many fake ones along the way, that do things looking at the end reward, he knows Vandu and Bala are good people. His expression of joy was "poori dukan khareed daloonga"

He feels delighted his daughter in law's family is blessed with a normal healthy child.

Appa must have reacted already to Ranjan's gifts Appa is not home now, when he gets home II will hear from him. Bala is struggling not to "lose it" He is close. He wants to be nice to II and feel the warmth but he is reminded of how wealthy she is

If the Bhallas had been maha kanjoos like MOST rich people are then the Iyers' task would have been easy, they could have cursed the Bhallas on a daily basis "Poor II kya kismat paayi hai" "Poor II she cannot take a day off even for her new nephew"  "Poor II her in laws take all her money"  "How cheap!! II's in laws only gave the baby Rs.501?"
That would have been it

Nope! They are genuinely good people.
They have a million unresolved issues within their family but they do not show any negativity or cynicism towards II or the Iyers.

Iyers are good people too, but the enormity of Bhalla wealth is inescapable

Edited by Nisha0604 - 8 years ago
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
So this is what happens if two sisters have different wealth status after marriage 😭
Don't know who is wrong n who is right?

This is just a small incident. So if things are not handled properly now can bring more cracks in future..😕 😕

Wonderful Nisha..Yes all the characters have flaws because they are not aliens like Jagat Pita/Mata of telly world. They are just normal humans like us..

The relationships are indeed very delicate.. I am happy that slowly II is accepting Bhallas as her family.
Ashu25 thumbnail
I could not agree more to what you just said Nisha. 
Iyers need to be told their daughter is lucky. 
Here again family dynamics. Our families forget the luck or favourable factor and only pin point the negatives. Human nature basically.
And as you said the wealth. Yes it will prick. Every day. It is inescapable.
Appa.. Let him come. I am just getting my nukes ready against him. One word gainst II I wont see his age also. Aprama dont blame me 🤣 
He will cause only damage. No point in looking for favourable acts from him. When things are already cracked he adds elements to make them even more fragile and brittle. 
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
uff!!!a single person's insecurity now blows the minds of many...
I dont think what ranjan did was wrong.he never thought "oh,bala dont have enough money to buy a gud crib.so i should help him!"it was a genuine gift yaar!
if ambani like rich is ur close friend,he will never come to ur housewarming with a rs.500-1000 worth crockery...they will gift something more alle?that doent means u r so poor!!

money kills relations!!paavam II n ranjan...and in some instance,bala too...
NSB7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Yes Namratha we are all guilty of going over board, all guilty of saying the wrong things at the wrong time, doing the wrong things at the wrong time. Everyone does it some do it more than the others.

Ranjan feels a sense of "belonging" to the Iyers you know, he knows they are genuine, REAL people he has met many fake ones along the way, that do things looking at the end reward, he knows Vandu and Bala are good people. His expression of joy was "poori dukan khareed daloonga"

He feels delighted his daughter in law's family is blessed with a normal healthy child.

Appa must have reacted already to Ranjan's gifts Appa is not home now, when he gets home II will hear from him. Bala is struggling not to "lose it" He is close. He wants to be nice to II and feel the warmth but he is reminded of how wealthy she is

If the Bhallas had been maha kanjoos like MOST rich people are then the Iyers' task would have been easy, they could have cursed the Bhallas on a daily basis "Poor II kya kismat paayi hai" "Poor II she cannot take a day off even for her new nephew"  "Poor II her in laws take all her money"  "How cheap!! II's in laws only gave the baby Rs.501?"
That would have been it

Nope! They are genuinely good people.
They have a million unresolved issues within their family but they do not show any negativity or cynicism towards II or the Iyers.

Iyers are good people too, but the enormity of Bhalla wealth is inescapable

@bold I agree
And the point is...genuine goodness with the ability to express it and the means like u said...are the biggest weapons of self destruction for many

Because
1.these ppl over do it...out of thier urge to do things genuinely
2.others feel like its "going overboard" or "sabkutch thujhe hi karna hai" "she/he stole our chance to express our love"

World doesn't live in coexistence with genuine ppl I guess...cos they are not used to it...feels like an alien!!!

Not a rant.  Just an observation

Sorry guys..can't stay discussing
Haven't slept all night working..need to get an hours sleep before I head to work :) bye
Edited by NSB7 - 8 years ago