Sabki Ladli Bebo's Shivshakti Sachdev to be launched by YRF - Page 5

Posted: 8 years ago

Sonarika's apparent 'tantrums' were justified. She had asked for a hike in fees consdidering the show was doing well etc, which was pretty fair actually. And that show had 2 other parvatis after her. So I think the problem is obviously with that articular PH. 

Out of the other actresses u mentioned,I personally feel pallavi subhash is the only actress who can act.she has a great personality too. (sakshi and shweta are not exactly the current lot)

Agree,Pallavi is a very gud and talented actress, but when she shud have she was not interested in films, now age is a factor going against her, she was replaced in her Tamil debut film overnight... N in her Marathi films she's being typecast...anyways hopefully she gets the break she deserves.
Edited by pria4ever - 8 years ago
Originally posted by .FemmeFatale.

Sonarika's apparent 'tantrums' were justified. She had asked for a hike in fees consdidering the show was doing well etc, which was pretty fair actually. And that show had 2 other parvatis after her. So I think the problem is obviously with that articular PH. 

Out of the other actresses u mentioned,I personally feel pallavi subhash is the only actress who can act.she has a great personality too. (sakshi and shweta are not exactly the current lot)

I was not talking about her hike (every actor deserves it when they have done good work and have worked hard and contributed a lot to the success) Sonarika apparently got a spotboy fired because of a joke, she threw tantrums when she came late... but she is an incredible talent, has a mature face can play mature(older) roles really well
Shivshakti's voice is of a 5 year old child
Hiba nawab would have been a better choice