A year of SaHil marriage n Sanam still not a working woman

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 8 years ago
I expected Sanam to be a working woman. Wat if she us Begum? Even Sharmila n Kareena r Begums but they worked even afyer marriage dat also as actors aur Nawab k khandaan ki izzat nahi gayi. Why can't Sanam work outside instead of sitting at home n walking around in expensive clothes n jewelleries?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Singularity thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
She might have tried such things if she hadn't been whisked off to Pakistan. Remember that SaHil had even thought of creating a restaurant to let Sanan pursue her dream of cooking and keeping customers happy?

I salute such woman who don't make do with their titular posts, and instead work to utilise their power to help others. 
OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Gul being a working woman herself never shows a working woman except in her youth shows. Her youth shows r watchable where d girls have self-respect. I don't mind even if cvs turns Sanam a model but they sud turn her into a working woman. How long will she be dependent on  others such as Aahil or Shaad? If someone tells her she does not needs to work as she is d wife of a businessman n Nawab n she is a Begum then she sud give d examples of Sharmila n Kareena who r also Begums but they don't just sit in their homes in expensive clothes n jewelleries. They also don't always blabber dat their husband is so n so.