Tum Hi Ho Bandhu Sakha Tumhi Written Update - 23/07/2015

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago

Shreya says now I will tell you who is own and who is outsider. Sanjana says don't you get tired of all this. Shreya says Bhushan is the owner of all this and I will do anything for my right. Sanjana says you don't get it by snatching it. Look at Mammi ji and Vinanti they have bound this house by love, learn something from them. Shreya says don't bore me. Sanjana holds her hand and says just a little more. The elders bind the house rather than breaking it. Shreya says I don't have time for you stupid lectures. Really soon, one by one I will kick you all out. And I will live in the house like a ruler. Sanjana says unless I am here, I won't let it break. I should give you some almonds because you have forgotten about the CD, I showed you the trailer. What you think 2 minutes video will be enough? I am really worried for you. Just imagine if Bhushan gets to know it, what will he do. He will kick you out.
The real owner according to you will be out of this house.

Agarwal reads a paper and says I am lucky I must have done something great in life. Trilok says what happened? Agarwal says my pandit has sent it, they have asked Ajay and Sanjana to come and do the pooja, it will be great for their future. Dadi says this is great they should go. Agarwal shows it to Sanjana, he says maharaj has called you for pooja. Sanjana says it's not possible, Ajay has to go for his work. Agarwal says you can't say no to God. Sanjana says if it's so important then you and didi should go. We are both tired. Agarwal says I don't want to leave any shortcomings in your wedding. I want you both to stay happy. Am I wrong Trilok? Trilok says no you are right. Dadi says you both should go. Elaichi says they will go for sure. Agarwal says I am not worried now, thank you. Ajay says in heart what else is left.

Ayush is decorating bed with flowers. Avni and Mishri asks what is he doing? Mishri says we should help him. Ayush says you can come in and help me. Mishri says we were just walking by. Ayush says yeah right. Sanjana collides with Mishri and Avni. Ayush has made a boxing ring with petals. Sanjana comes in room, Ayush says I am sending Ajay in. Sanjana sees the flowers and says Ajay will be mad to see all this. She looks at herself in the mirror. Ayush says to Ajay go in the room, why you look confused. Everyone like surprise, your boxing ring is ready. Ajay says what? Ayush says I did all the decorations for your wedding night. Ajay says please dont confuse me. Shreya says how can I clean this. she puts all the petals I a basket and cleans the bed. Ayush says to Ajay how you and Sanjana met? Ajay says look Nani.. he goes to his room. Ajay sees Sanjana sleeping on her side. Ajay changes and sleeps on his side. Sanjana says in heart should I talk to him? But he will be mad. Ajay looks at her. Suddenly Ajay falls from bed and holds Sanjana's hand, she falls over him. They both stand up in awkwardness.

Whole family looks at the gifts in the house. Mishri says they are all sent by our brother in law for Avni. They are all in red color. Avni smiles. Elaichi says God will keep you happy. Vinati says Amar you should get classes from Rishab. Amar says I will ask him after 5 years. Vinati says do you know my favorite color? Amar says I know but I won't tell you, I will surprise. Samar comes and says there is fancy dress competition in my school tomorrow, what should I wear.
Shreya is working in the kitchen, she says too much work. Sanjana says wow you have placed those cups very well in the tray. You are a born artist. Shreya says what is your problem? Sanjana says Samar needs help for his fancy dress competition I think you can help him. Shreya says I don't have time for all this. Shreya says yes I know what works you even I have recorded them.

Precap-Ajay and Sanjana's car is broken on the way to temple, Ajay says to men helping him, there is a jeep coming we will take a lift. Agarwal says on call, only harm the boy not my daughter.

Thank you for the update Poorvi 😊
 Nice epi.
 Thanks claptrap for the wu.