KaYa OS: A Rain Date, After the Date!

Posted: 8 years ago
Surprise!!!!😆😆😆

Here i am with another OS so fast! Shocked?😲 So am i! I never knew i could actually write so much haha!😆 Yeh Kaya ka jaadu mujhse bahut kuch karwa leta hai! 😉

I actually didnt feel like posting this for a while because i guess a lot of people didn't like my previous OS, so i was a bit discouraged, but then i thought what the heck, the number doesnt matter and i will write for the people who read and like my work and comment and appreciate my efforts ever so faithfully...🤗😳😳

So a big big thank you to my lovely readers and i have a request on my blog just before the start of my OS. If you guys could see it then i would be highly obliged. Thank you! 🤗

Without delay, here is the link---> KaYa OS: A Rain Date, After the Date!
that was dam HOT... ufff koi paani lao...

im sure we will not get to see this level of romance in show... chalo yahi imagine karthe hai
thanks a lot. off to read it.
beautiful and a romantic update.
loved it. Actually loved seeing Kabir so romantic.Please don't get disheartened with few feedbacks or reviews. I love yours. Please do continue writing i love them and will enjoy frequent updates too.
Swathi
Send it to cvs NOW i want it to happen...
Excellent..
Lovely OS. .the way kabir had planned the date was perfect. ...and the rain only added to the beauty of it. ..
Great work
That was a really nice date and the after-date part was beautiful.
Great job
Loved the way the story flowed
You described everything so well
Please pm me your other work :)
Thanks
Superb !!! Too much passionate to feel the heat between the two ... m reading and blushing too like stupid :)
Thanks for being a part of this forum and giving us such lovely lovely stories. O God kaya will be a death of me. How beautifully romantic. Kabir sharma and mrs sharma tho mast aur bindas hai. Thanks so much
Oh wow..it was beautiful..thanks for the lovely OS..
nd I always love reading ur work..ur too good 😊