CID Help Desk IV - Page 58

Posted: 2 years ago

Edited by Ravalnath - 2 years ago

Originally posted by CID-fan-394

Ok this is an honest question....I've read the old episode discussion threads and I usually see phrases like "Abhijeet/Daya is the Mr india in today's episode" I know that the members are referring to the less onscreen appearance of one of the duo and they also call it as "vanishing acts".....my question is how is Mr India related to vanishing acts?

Good old days!

Well people used to call vanishing acts when one of duo were absent on the case . And as Mr India used to vanish in the movie so Vanishing acts were also termed as Mr Indoa act 

This forum used to be very very active in those days. People used to wait for promo from Wednesdays and discuss the promo for hours.  I used to be here with a different user name in those days . I don't use it any more because it makes me sad 

Anyway it was one of the best days anyone can have on social media

No abuses no bad language no negativity . Only friendship 

And all those stories written on characters, all those contest. All this isn't very old thing. Even till 2015-16 forum was pretty much active. It became inactive in last couple of years of CID. What an excitement it was talking about CID characters and tracks with all.  I really really miss those days.

Originally posted by Kulasya.

And all those stories written on characters, all those contest. All this isn't very old thing. Even till 2015-16 forum was pretty much active. It became inactive in last couple of years of CID. What an excitement it was talking about CID characters and tracks with all.  I really really miss those days.

But I Want cid Episode In Old 2011 sonyLogo  it's has good pixels plz give links if u have any