Cvs sud stop showing a man hitting a woman :/

Posted: 8 years ago
I did not liked d way Murtaza was shown hitting Sannu making her fall down wid such a force😡. She fainted for a while n upar se she is pregnant. I don't wanna hear she is a witch n all n she deserves it. Yaa, she deserves to be beaten but by a woman not a man. Wat has Sannu done to Murtaza to be hit like dat? Has Ahil ever hit her even though wen she is making his n his Sanam's life hell? Gul never ever learns😡. 1st Asad slapping Zoya then Asad almost slapping Zoya if Haider did not interfered then Ahil raising his hand to slap Sanam n then Ahil raising his hand to slap Sannu. And now dis bullshit & I am shocked dat some liked Murtaza hitting Sannu like dat. Temme honestly, who all did not liked d scene like me? Edited by angel_juhi04 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by angel_juhi04

I did not liked d way Murtaza was shown hitting Sannu making her fall down wid such a force😡. She fainted for a while n upar se she is pregnant. I don't wanna hear she is a witch n all n she deserves it. Yaa, she deserves to be beaten but by a woman not a man. Wat has Sannu done to Murtaza to be hit like dat? Has Ahil ever hit her even though wen she is making his n his Sanam's life hell? Gul never ever learns😡. 1st Asad slapping Zoya then Asad almost slapping Zoya if Haider did not interfered then Ahil raising his hand to slap Sanam n then Ahil raising his hand to slap Sannu. And now dis bullshit & I am shocked dat some liked Murtaza hitting Sannu like dat. Temme honestly, who all did not liked d scene like me?
😆👏 it's nice...if not we cant stop her activity...
Originally posted by tangam_5620

😆👏 it's nice...if not we cant stop her activity...

Still, d way he hit her was horrible. Also, Murtaza is not a saint but a murderer n disgusting person. 
Edited by angel_juhi04 - 8 years ago
hey...thanks for d post..i am thinking 2 make one on dis...i hated dat scene..pata nahi kuch logon ko murtaza bahut achchaa lagaa...but i hate him from d first scene...is he or ahil d hero of d show...he is eating away d screen space from 3 days...really disgusted...and uper se kuch log chahthe hai ki vho Seher se pair ho jaye...a big NO...i didnt thought of quitting QH ever..but if that happens i will definitely quit...GUL...mein soch tha hu ki girne ki aur jagah baki nahi hai..she surprises me every tym but stooping so low which is unimaginable...i hate dis lady(?)...
Whatever S2 is A man should never hit a woman...its not good manners and digestable...
Originally posted by ajay227

hey...thanks for d post..i am thinking 2 make one on dis...i hated dat scene..pata nahi kuch logon ko murtaza bahut achchaa lagaa...but i hate him from d first scene...is he or ahil d hero of d show...he is eating away d screen space from 3 days...really disgusted...and uper se kuch log chahthe hai ki vho Seher se pair ho jaye...a big NO...i didnt thought of quitting QH ever..but if that happens i will definitely quit...GUL...mein soch tha hu ki girne ki aur jagah baki nahi hai..she surprises me every tym but stooping so low which is unimaginable...i hate dis lady(?)...
Whatever S2 is A man should never hit a woman...its not good manners and digestable...

Can't believe people living n swooning over a murdering terrorist. Someone even said dat Seher n Murtaza will be good as a vamp n villain. WTH? 4m wen Seher became a vamp? Also, how can someone compare Seher n Murtaza? Seher is not a terrorist who murders people n throws herself on guys😡. I hate Gul for dat Murtaza hitting Sannu scene. Dat hit reminded me a lot of Asad's slap to Zoya. Also, Murtaza's hit was fierce on d neck which cud even damage some nerves on d neck.
yup...Asad slapping Zoya was not digestable...but he had some reason 2 do dat...atleast it was justified in Asad's POV...althogh he didn't know d reality... but here this disgusting person had hit her for no reason,,,,The moment I am seeing dis VT in dis Murtaza look O was like Yuckkk...feeling lyk break of my TV...it was really sad2 see a B-grade actor who doesn't even know A.B..C..D..of acting gettimg more screen space than a power-packed performer... I hate dis Murtaza..how can ppl compare my dlng Shere with dis gutter...Bhagavaan bachaye un logon ko...
Originally posted by ajay227

yup...Asad slapping Zoya was not digestable...but he had some reason 2 do dat...atleast it was justified in Asad's POV...althogh he didn't know d reality... but here this disgusting person had hit her for no reason,,,,The moment I am seeing dis VT in dis Murtaza look O was like Yuckkk...feeling lyk break of my TV...it was really sad2 see a B-grade actor who doesn't even know A.B..C..D..of acting gettimg more screen space than a power-packed performer... I hate dis Murtaza..how can ppl compare my dlng Shere with dis gutter...Bhagavaan bachaye un logon ko...

Still Asad can't be justified as it wud like dat it was  okay to hit, manhandle n mentally abuse a woman if she did anything wrong. As for Murtaza, people are swooning iver a murdering terrorist who is just another Kasab for d world. They want Seher to  be paired wid Murtaza cuz she is a vamp. Seher is not a vamp n she does not murders anyone. Seher is still called Zeher by some people while Murtaza is called hot n handsome. VT is a great actor  but people sud stip romanticising n drooling over terrorist  Murtaza. 

Agreed. Whatever said and done, showing woman being hit, abused on screen is terrible. What kind of message are we giving the younger generation?
Originally posted by JazzyM

Agreed. Whatever said and done, showing woman being hit, abused on screen is terrible. What kind of message are we giving the younger generation?

On top of dat, people r swooning over a terrorist just cuz he is hot n some except Seher to change him for good. Like really?(Krisanne style😆) How nuch Mandakini has changed Dawood? Or how much Monica Bedi has changed Abu Salem?
Originally posted by angel_juhi04

I did not liked d way Murtaza was shown hitting Sannu making her fall down wid such a force😡. She fainted for a while n upar se she is pregnant. I don't wanna hear she is a witch n all n she deserves it. Yaa, she deserves to be beaten but by a woman not a man. Wat has Sannu done to Murtaza to be hit like dat? Has Ahil ever hit her even though wen she is making his n his Sanam's life hell? Gul never ever learns😡. 1st Asad slapping Zoya then Asad almost slapping Zoya if Haider did not interfered then Ahil raising his hand to slap Sanam n then Ahil raising his hand to slap Sannu. And now dis bullshit & I am shocked dat some liked Murtaza hitting Sannu like dat. Temme honestly, who all did not liked d scene like me?
😆😆😆 just happy because there is a man honestly ...brave...hit her...i'm happy here this news...so, it's a 🥳