Software Symphony 39 "Wow" - Page 89

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by blue5sky

You turned out what you did with all that you had to handle

👍🏼

😊
Now I know the genesis of Panda.
Nisha I was talking of you too. Thank you for sharing about your 16 year old son. They grow so fast don't they!
Originally posted by ishruhi

👏
thank u sri!!
myself noufiya,the malayali girl here!!!!
hope u remember!!its been nearly one month alle?
nahi tho bhi no problem!
will c me gushing over sosy n ur poems with the least vocab!!
😆

I have not forgotten you or your gushing over my lines...Namu mentioned how you missed me  whenever we chatted...
By the way I sent an official application to the couple and met them in their Paris home and struck a deal over their babies.
Asma! Sorry! After I posted that thing, I realized that your reply was for Nisha more than me. I don't do as much as she does certainly. 😊

Early in the morning the head is a bit dulled 😊
Edited by EnVee - 8 years ago
Originally posted by dristi64

Hello Jai
PM Vikas if he's not around. He's our tech guru here. Although the like button troubles a few of us here on most days. Maybe it'll fix itself, like mine does.😃

few days ago,i also face this problm...thn i found out tht somhow my id got log out...n thn again i log in n the problm is solvd...u cn try this way...hope this will help u a bit 😊 😊
Originally posted by moonwearer

I have not forgotten you or your gushing over my lines...Namu mentioned how you missed me whenever we chatted...
By the way I sent an official application to the couple and met them in their Paris home and struck a deal over their babies.

🤣
did they appointed ,sri??so II is ready???if u can,please inform them that we r waiting!!!
Originally posted by nadira26islam

few days ago,i also face this problm...thn i found out tht somhow my id got log out...n thn again i log in n the problm is solvd...u cn try this way...hope this will help u a bit 😊 😊

I face same problem operating in mobile.

I guess may be because of poor server.
Means it takes more time than system to load in mobile and while thius is in process you can's like any post.
Originally posted by nadira26islam

but if this logging out is the pblm,we cant post comments.
Originally posted by Ashu25

Asma and I were discussing this piece of news bulliten a while ago about a 10 year old kid who is a golf champ from a rural background in India! 
When we have kids like him inspiring us why do we need STARS and present them STARS is Asma's question 
Answer someone 🤣

They are the real heroes the rest(read Salman, Hema...and a certain somebody with a surname Am...) need to be appointed as drivers of Solid Waste  removal or levelling vehicles as society sees how sincere they are in their atonement.

Originally posted by ishruhi

🤣
did they appointed ,sri??so II is ready???if u can,please inform them that we r waiting!!!

Done...notice my signature reminding them  regularly
Originally posted by EnVee

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Asma! Sorry! After I posted that thing, I realized that your reply was for Nisha more than me. I don't do as much as she does certainly.😊

Early in the morning the head is a bit dulled 😊
</font>

Nooo it was for both of you.

English not very precise as a language right? Sometimes ..