Software Symphony 39 "Wow" - Page 88

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
"Hes here for the baby?" she asked
incredulous

what if he is here for 'their own' baby???
what can u do manny??always questions!!!ni yearbooka??
Sleepover with shatabdi LOL

Manny wants to know if he's here for the baby.. I think so too Manny it is that time of the month Embarrassed

Nisha Clap.Edited by blue5sky - 6 years ago
Noufi...love u too...u r going to get busy...maa ke haath ka khaana acche se kha lena...shore up the energy...all the best for ur internship...
Putti...as u and me asked..we got uninterrupted hot romance...Embarrassed...Dude is good...trying to feed her  so that she can have the energy to satisfy his demandsWink

Loved the amma and II convo...sacchi pagal hai par cute hai...teen din ke baby ke saath sleepover...kya ambition hai II...

Was missing Manny...and actually I am missing the mention of Robber gang too...Manny came...and why is she so surprisedOuch she hasn't still grasped that her DIMPAL is changing for the better...poor Manny...hope she finds happiness in her life...Nisha...its in ur hands

Thank u for the hot and cute update...Clap

OK,me going to our local club for dinner...be back in 2hrs...
Don't know what to write in review Blushing

Originally posted by taramira

Originally posted by ishruhi

luv u shilpa!!!(nothing spcl,but i just wanted to say!)
i came home for a two day break before internship.orientation slass finished.got certificates.(during announcement,they were using doctor in front of our name...first time to hear like that loudly...i just pinched myself!!)

Congrats! I can totally imagine how excited you would to hear that and your family must be so proud of you. Super!

day before yday i got my pass certificate.i just showed that to my father.he n umma was asking where is dr. word will b written.i told it will b on the certificate after internship.my sis got her course certificate yday...they two r really happy n i dont knw what i m feeling now.i was thinking about that n saw ur post shruthi..sorry if i went overboard with my own gushings!!! Smile
Morning and evening both starting with an update. Nothing like it.
II have your own Shatabdi (actually it's Nivi) Then you'll want Sam and akka to take her for sleepover.
Absolutely in love with this phase of II. Mast build up hai.
Manny don't be mean. Wish you realise half your problems are self made.

Welcome SVM.

Waiting for update on your trip.
Originally posted by taramira

Originally posted by ishruhi

luv u shilpa!!!(nothing spcl,but i just wanted to say!)
i came home for a two day break before internship.orientation slass finished.got certificates.(during announcement,they were using doctor in front of our name...first time to hear like that loudly...i just pinched myself!!)

Congrats! I can totally imagine how excited you would to hear that and your family must be so proud of you. Super! 

I imagine it must have given you so much satisfaction Noufi...really a special feeling...U make ur parents proud...Naam roshan karo unka...Heres Clap to many more achievements in your life...both career and personal life
Dr. Noufi, a big Congratulations to you.