Software Symphony 39 "Wow" - Page 8

Posted: 8 years ago
he smiled softly cradling her
she clutched the vee of his tee
shutting her eyes again as he
gently rocked her to sleep"
        -Taking chances(sosy 18)

guess who is this "she"?his small girla big girla??!

(its butter! 😆 )Edited by ishruhi - 8 years ago
Ayyo Nouf 😛
All dreamy dreamy..
When will II get pregnant?
Can't wait...
Originally posted by putti77

Ayyo Nouf 😛
All dreamy dreamy..
When will II get pregnant?
Can't wait...

😛
abhi aayi main yahan ..

oh butter met baldie tooo cute ..
adorable..reminds me of the time my daughter was born and my son all of 2 years and 10 months came to meet her in the hospital and the first thing he did was pickaboo to her ..

nothing is more precious than a new born baby ..

abhi jab jhagda karthey hai to my dil goes 😡😡😡😡😆

happy 39 !!

i want a group picture of baldie/shravu/laasya and nandu sooo cute!!!

i dont think R&B is going to leave Delhi now seriously he does i will come and knock his head given his height i wont be able to reach phir bhi 😆😆

a big 🤗 to all the sosy gang.. i havent read comments .. but will hopefully catch up..
jab main aathi hoon no on in this thread ..its crazy ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
Do check this out if you have the time.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=f7CW7S0zxv4
Didnt Tharoor just nail it!!!! 
Asma... One wonderful video that was... Please do share some more if possible!! 

Very informative 
Wow, what a way to start the 39th thread. Its babies galore in Sosy thread nowadays thanks to our Butter and now the lil mottai papa ( our Shiny ball).Everyone is posting such cute pics...lovely.

II noticing what a natural R&B is with babies and kids. Only let her not get a complex that she is no good. She is a natural herself, only someone needs to drill that into her head.

Looking forward to R&B holding Shataabdi and II 's reaction to it. Maybe she will realize how much he must want his own if he can get so elated with other's babies. 😳
Wow ... Congratulations on 39 and waiting for the 600th chapter, thank you Nisha for the phenomenal masterstroke!

I was curious how Lasya reacts seeing Mama after a long time and it was so so cute Nisha loved it!

She coooed, she was delighted to see her Mama, Mami's nonstop chatter didnt matter

"Peanut" he said softly

She looked startled... he repeated and shen let out a gurgling, full throttle laughter

R&B holding Lasya and II holding Shiny ball  wow picture perfect!

Edited by kavitha03 - 8 years ago
Asma, my hubby also showed me the video today. Tharoor was outstanding in the debate. Was a treat to watch.