Ga se Godavari
Ka se Konkan
Da se Doorantar
Ja se Jammu Tawi
Va se Vaigai

Ga se Garib Rath yaad aa raha hai!! 😊

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by SparkleV

🀣 Ayyooo...i know rajdhani and doorantar... i hvnt travelled in train except once... was 7 months old then.. πŸ˜•

I am sorry, my condolences then

Indian Railways offers the most spectacular way of nourishing your mind body and soul. There is NO better way to see the country. Its the most safest and the most interesting way
I dont pass up on one opportunity to take Bhartiya Rail

You must not either

Airplanes are over rated, the food sucks and the crew is incompetent. I havent had ONE railways employee/server be mean or nasty, they get paid 10% of airline employees
Railways are the best most shining example of good things about India

Edited by Nisha0604 - 8 years ago
Chalo. Am off to work then.

Good day/ night.

Take care.
Originally posted by Ashu25

Hey bhagwan!!
Aaj kal ke bachvhe!!!
Tu hawai jahaz batch haiπŸ˜•
Hum sub toh train mein zindagi guzar chuke hain🀣

Hawai jahaz mein b nahi baithi 🀣
Dad is a busiest one... he can take time off for max 2-3 days... so we go to nearby places for trips...likr jaipur..haryana ...and they always hire mini bus or tata traveller for whole family...

to travel in train in dream... πŸ˜† seriously... many found it weird that am dying to sit in train... but i have to πŸ˜›

Edited by SparkleV - 8 years ago
Thanks preeti for the beautiful PM
Manu I sometimes do over think πŸ˜Š
And hey it's a very simple and beautiful story I agree
Ita just that I connect to it way too much tho ho jata hai kabhi kabhi I express too much about it 

Mere har post ka repost mat karna please 
Itna attention doge tho mujhe lagega aap mere fan ho...and mujhe itna bhaw mat do ..I gloat to the end of the world and will blow myself up

Pehle see hi main ek attention seeker hoon
Ab tho I'm celebrating this attention

Just kidding 

🀣🀣🀣
Originally posted by Ashu25

Mujhe umeed ki ek kiran dikhayi de rahi hai
Aapko kaise nahi dikhayi de raha πŸ˜•

Mera luck factor aur ummeed factor ka record bahut kharab hai...main jo kehti hoon ya chahti  hoon wo usually hota nahin...JAISE whatever lineup I choose to be in at the grocery  store or at the airport or wherever, that line takes the longest to move. After a long time if I decide to go for a movie, usi din usi show ke  all the tickets would be sold out even though other shows of the same movie would be khaali. Kabhi door prize nahi mila, 5 cent ki lottery bhi nahi..
Originally posted by Nisha0604

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I am sorry, my condolences then

Indian Railways offers the most spectacular way of nourishing your mind body and soul. There is NO better way to see the country. Its the most safest and the most interesting way of knowing your country
I dont pass up on one opportunity to take Bhartiya Rail

You must not either

Airplanes are over rated, the food sucks and the crew are incompetent. I havent had ONE railways employee/server be mean or nasty, they get paid 10% of airline employees
Railways are the best most shining example of good things about India</font>

LOL
Condolences are not required πŸ˜†... am 20... i hope i hv 30 yrs more to live... kabhi na kabhi toh i'll get to travel in train πŸ˜‰

Airplanes ka i dont know abhi..!

Originally posted by NSB7

Thanks preeti for the beautiful PM
Manu I sometimes do over think πŸ˜Š
And hey it's a very simple and beautiful story I agree
Ita just that I connect to it way too much tho ho jata hai kabhi kabhi I express too much about it 

Mere har post ka repost mat karna please 
Itna attention doge tho mujhe lagega aap mere fan ho...and mujhe itna bhaw mat do ..I gloat to the end of the world and will blow myself up

Pehle see hi main ek attention seeker hoon
Ab tho I'm celebrating this attention

Just kidding 

🀣🀣🀣

Be yourself Namrata. We like reading your posts. 
Namz hows work going???

and today there is a lot of work for u... Links post krne ka...

And u're a celeb... πŸ˜‰ Style me rehne ka πŸ˜†
Originally posted by SparkleV

LOL
Condolences are not required πŸ˜†... am 20... i hope i hv 30 yrs more to live... kabhi na kabhi toh i'll get to travel in train πŸ˜‰

Airplanes ka i dont know abhi..!

I meant in jest only Vibhu
Buy yourself a Delhi to Kanyakumari ticket and join with a bunch of back packers and take off