Software Symphony 39 "Wow" - Page 19

Posted: 8 years ago
Nisha loved the update!
Motta papa,I loved how you sketched periappa   ❤️ RnB and II and the baby brigade 😳.
Loved it loved it! ⭐️
Originally posted by PriteeMisra

Please do watch start to end Ashu.
Its an awesome movie.   
I will! 
It always keeps me hooked
Whichever part I watch!! 
Originally posted by blue5sky

Awww missed all the chat.
Join now
😃
Originally posted by NSB7

👏
Why the clap?
It's not the usual amazing update nisha scenario

A lot of feelings about the update
There are some things u are extremely good at nisha...and what tops the list is saying something so meaningful in simple unnoticeable ways 

This update will be something I will keep coming back to
Why?

1. This one will help me let my tears roll down free when I wonder how cruel life can be

I couldn't help but notice the reference
And unable to stop myself from quotating it

It's an observation "u have used periappa as a source to express your personal pain and grief at somebody's loss"
Noticing something related to them and thinking that a miracle just occurred and crashing down to a reality that miracles don't happen in real life"

I can't help it...i can exactly see who and what that scene between periappa and II connected to

2. The update made me feel the pain and help me find some connect to how horrible rude life is...always going against what we wish

3.as I read down... A simple scene again makes me smile laugh a little and feel lighter. The appa and dude conversation

Appa:

1. It's this scenario I have seen in many houses that the dad's somehow love thier Son in law when they visit and keep themselves busy attending to them...but as he leaves question the daughter of the things in his behaviour they did not like
Appa is open and frank even about his dislike...something I take away from his character

2. Democracy appreciated 
Really...the last line put a huge smile on my face

Thanks
Have a good evening and day all of you 😊
im not fighting
but i think u are looking at a simple story and complicating it in your mind
we see things like we feel no
maybe u are thinking about something that is like connecting for u so u think nisha also wrote about her pain
Originally posted by Orangen

Nisha I loved the chat as much as I liked the update.

Will try and nap for an hour now .. With a smile thank you!

NISHA 🤗
You have no idea what that means to me... ❤️
Originally posted by PriteeMisra

Please do watch start to end Ashu.
Its an awesome movie.   
like the movie a lot
Originally posted by dristi64

Hey 😊
I've heard about her from some friends who attended some lectures by her. Read the book, too. Very realistic. Pity that she got snared by Kekta😆

The problem with television in India is (its getting better slowly with networks cancelling shows before you can say Ekta Kapoor😡👏) people are used to the "old format". Shows have to go on for 5, 7, 10 years... the leads could age and become menopausal in real life but on the show they are virgins with no sexual desires

There is a show called Sasural Simar Ka that began as a story of a aspiring dancer, her older sister gets married into a wealthy family, she marries the younger brother and now it has morphed into a horror fest... I watched the first 6 weeks the female lead was very attractive. The unibrow kid that quit her original show because she was asked to play a married woman, dons a saree AT FIFTEEN, romances a man three times older AS A MARRIED WOMAN
People beg and crave for such creepy molestation type romance😲

Same happened to YHM, it started as a simple REAL story of a angry dude and a gorgeous Iyer girl, it has now morphed into a story of weary, over weight... lack luster uninspiring saga of a couple with over smart cocky criminal kids... and oh... the couple will consummate sometime in the 21st century

Ekta gets PAID to do this shit, YET online Forums are a sycophantic  university of sorts where honest opinion is almost banned. "This is exactly how a family behaves" "OMG! Such good emoting"  "OMG, I want to nominate him for Oscar" "OMG every emotion showed on the face"
"OMG Deee I could just hug you" "OMG I want to die right now"

"Honest"/harsh opinions and KGB style interrogation on "length of a human arm" and "ceiling height of a Heisman architecture bldg in Paris"  brazenly happen on stories written by amateur  writers in their free time after the day job😛

Edited by Nisha0604 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by Nisha0604

The problem with television in India is (its getting better slowly with networks cancelling shows before you can say Ekta Kapoor😡👏) people are used to the "old format". Shows have to go on for 5, 7, 10 years... the leads could age and become menopausal in real life but on the show they are virgins with no sexual desires

There is a show called Sasural Simar Ka that began as a story of a aspiring dancer, her older sister gets married into a wealthy family, she marries the younger brother and now it has morphed into a horror fest... I watched the first 6 weeks the female lead was very attractive. The unibrow kid that quit her original show because she was asked to play a married woman, dons a saree AT FIFTEEN, romances a man three times older AS A MARRIED WOMAN

Same happened to YHM, it started as a simple REAL story of a angry dude and a gorgeous Iyer girl, it has now morphed into a story of weary, over weight... lack luster uninspiring saga of a couple with over smart cocky criminal kids... and oh... the couple will consummate sometime in the 21st century

Ekta gets PAID to do this shit, YET online Forums are a sycophantic  university of sorts where honest opinion is almost banned. "This is exactly how a family behaves" "OMG! Such good emoting"  "OMG, I want to nominate him for Oscar" "OMG every emotion showed on the face"

Honest/harsh opinions and KGB style interrogation of arm length and celing height are brazenly shared on stories written by amateur  writers in their free time after the day job😛

"OMG Deee I could just hug you" "OMG I want to die right now"  -
u are very correct and right
Originally posted by Nisha0604

"Honest"/harsh opinions and KGB style interrogation on "length of a human arm" and "ceiling height of a Heisman architecture bldg in Paris"  brazenly happen on stories written by amateur  writers in their free time after the day job😛

🤣
What I always wonder is... These kids who get into shows tend to age with the so called shows only
Do they ever go to school? 
Do they finish high school atleast ?
Ok if they did finish high school they end up in some movie at the age of 16 and say " I am a graduate from XYZ college... I tool out time for my studies... I passed with 0% . I was the topper of the batch.. "
They play roles of s/w professionals/educators etc on screen... Do they even know their spellings 😭