Software Symphony 39 "Wow" - Page 17

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Ashu25

Garima - Love the pictures absolutely!!! 
Namratha - How well do you articulate!! 
Sach mein.. I am wowed now! 

Thts how I twidled away my study break. ðŸ˜Š
Now its back 2 the books for the next few hours. 
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Swathi

Here is what I found in Vishnu Sahasranam (too much no? I agree!!)
Shubheksh
Shatavarta
Shreevibhav
Shashwat

Love shashwat!
GARIMA
Such cute pics! Early morning treat that was for me
And about your doubts- Noufiya is the only other medical student here. And she's not around to help. Sorry😆
PANDA🤗
Glad you are all better today. It's difficult not to be, especially after that buttery update
The Great Indian Novel- heard quite a bit about it. A hostel mate used to be his fan and gush about him all the time. Never dared to borrow one of his works from her fearing retribution if I turned a page wrong😆 Kinda got on my nerves. Maybe I'll give it a try now. Thanks for the suggestion.
By the way have I ever told you guys that the book on which YHM is based on was actually written  by my English lit professor in DU, Manju Kapoor, she used to call herself Manju Dalmia then, was an absolute pleasure to be in her class. 
She must be cursing the day she signed a deal with Kekta! 
Originally posted by luvparis

Thts how I twidled away my study break. ðŸ˜Š
Now its back 2 the books for the next few hours. 

Awww
Very productive I must say ðŸ˜†
Study well love!!
Periappa and the babies- there can be no better example of innocence and helplessness. It tugs at my heart every time II wishes for his recovery. Maybe hope is all people have at the end of the day.

Appa is indeed very democratic🤣
Reserves all the rights to be mad at men (little or big) who troubles his daughters. Now the biggest troublemaker is back!
Let's hear out what more Appa has to say. ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by taramira

By the way have I ever told you guys that the book on which YHM is based on was actually written  by my English lit professor in DU, Manju Kapoor, she used to call herself Manju Dalmia then, was an absolute pleasure to be in her class. 

Really???? 
Wow
Dekho SOSY walon... Humara celebs ke saath connexion jud gayi hai ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by taramira

Hey ðŸ˜Š
I've heard about her from some friends who attended some lectures by her. Read the book, too. Very realistic. Pity that she got snared by Kekta😆
a very cute update ðŸ˜Š
and liked the tharoor video a lot