Birthday Preparation Thread For Our Rati!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago

Hello to all Ratians!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

How are you guys keeping??!๐Ÿค—

So as you all know our very own cutiepie, Rati Pandey's birthday is coming up very very soon๐Ÿ˜ณ.  
And like always we are going to prepare a birthday thread dedicated to her.๐Ÿฅณ

But we haven't got much time left, so made this thread to keep all the record of what we have to do in order to create birthday thread for our birthday girl!

For thread we need "gifts" for example edits by fans...really looking forwards to those.๐Ÿ˜ณ
And also most important are the messages from the fans to Rati.

Please guys we are going to collect messages along with edits till 21st August only.  Because i'll get busy with my studies from the start of september and then i won't be able to do anything under pressure as the birthday is on 11th of september.

So wake up Ratians and start working for the thread, PLEASE!!

You guys will have to PM me your messages with edits till 21st August.

Thank You!!

Edited by .Karam.Deewani. - 8 years ago
Also just to inform, those who actually wants to send Rati, any gift for her birthday.  Then you guys must PM me to ask for the mailing address!
Gifts also shall be sent before 15th of August only.

first of all thank u wardhu for opening this preparation thread ๐Ÿค—
i would love to help u guys in all possible ways where i can
hope other ratians also join in 

soo ratians come on give ur idea how to make this birthday thread for our Angel 

soo here r some example like last time wardhu make( different shades of Rati pandey where she make small circle avis type of tag   ) there is problem in my pc which never allow me to make animate stuffwhenever i try to make something after saving it its like simple pic not animate but never mind 
but still i try something have look

Edited by RatiTheAngel. - 8 years ago
I am in bache ..love you for the thread . .๐Ÿ˜Šwill help in every possible way 
Thank you Wardah for opening this Thread... this time I want Something Big and Amazing... Becoz I want to Show Everyone that Rati is still popular and Her b'day is Celebrated with pomp and Show...
awww wardhu thnxee for doing d thread ll pm u ASP