Two scenarios I would have liked to watch ...

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
The scenarios that I truly would have liked to watch ..
1.  Payal, after her marriage thanking Gul for alerting her to the true nature of the Prasads.  Payal explaining to Gul why she went ahead with the wedding and apologizing for not breaking it as desired by her.  Or some such scene - whereby the two bahus bonded together rather than being at odds with other.

2.  Natru paying the price for his avarice.  Natru was the root cause of disharmony and financial distress to his family.  He should have been put through the wringer before being let off
Originally posted by anonee

The scenarios that I truly would have liked to watch ..
1.  Payal, after her marriage thanking Gul for alerting her to the true nature of the Prasads.  Payal explaining to Gul why she went ahead with the wedding and apologizing for not breaking it as desired by her.  Or some such scene - whereby the two bahus bonded together rather than being at odds with other.

2.  Natru paying the price for his avarice.  Natru was the root cause of disharmony and financial distress to his family.  He should have been put through the wringer before being let off

@bold, 👍🏼 i so wanted him to pay heavily..
Originally posted by Doe_Jane2013

@bold, 👍🏼 i so wanted him to pay heavily..

ITA - this is where the characterization of Payal failed badly.  It is one thing to forgive but another to overlook a trait that can rear up again and again destroying family and friends!
Originally posted by anonee

ITA - this is where the characterization of Payal failed badly. It is one thing to forgive but another to overlook a trait that can rear up again and again destroying family and friends!

👍🏼