Crazy. Stupid. Love. {TaaRey} - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago
Ola Guys! I'm back with an os, Its just a random fun shot, This idea I got  after watching Salman's BB. Enjoy reading.

Crazy. Stupid. Love.

"Taani, ab bas bhi na. I know i forgot our movie date and I'm sorry for that. And it's not that i did it intentionally, a sudden meeting come up and still I'm saying sorry" Rey sighed, glancing at his wife who had been ignoring him since yesterday night as he had forget their movie date.

"Sorry? You are just sorry? Because of you i missed my salman's bajrangi bhaijaan and you are just sorry?" Taani shouted back at him, Rey rolled his eyes at his wife's dramtic-ness. 

"Then what else do you want me to do? Should i go and beg in front of that guy who roam around without shirt, to forgive me?" Rey retorted back, he could never understand his wife's 'undying' love for that guy from bollywood.

"Don't Rey. Don't you dare say anything bad about about my salman. And do you have any idea how I arrange those movie tickets, Black mein karidi di. Extra money dekar." Taani replied back angrily. Rey stare at her with wide eyes.

"What black mein? Taani, you know that its wrong. And stop him 'my salman' He is not yours you crazy woman." Rey told her, this time his tone was soft but at the end of his sentence he shouted. 

"Ek baar chalta hai, Rey. Everything is fair in love n war, Remember? And he is my salman, If i wasnt married to you then he would have proposed me long ago, It's all your fault." Taani smiled over sweetly at him then anger replaced the smile and she glared at him remembering, she missed salman's movie because of him. Rey rolled his eyes, she can go to any extent when it comes to 'her salman'.

"Oh thats bad sweetheart. You are struck with me forever. You are mine only." Rey smirked down at her.Taani rolled her eyes. 

"It's no use to talk to you, you crazy possessive jerk. I just want to watch his move But ab kya fayda, You didn't come home early and i missed watching it." Taani grumbled, with defeated look she slumped down on bed. 

"So what sweetheart, We can go and watch it today." Rey told her softly. 

"How we will get tickets? Mene pta kiya tha, saare shows already book hai." Taani mumbled sadly. 

"Then I'll bring DVDs for you, you can watch it at home" Rey suggested but in return she glared at him.

"No. I want to watch it in theater only like normal people do. And you will bring tickets for tonight's show. Do you understand Mr. Reyaansh Singhania?" Taani tol him, in threatening tone.

"How I'll arrange movie tickets?"

"Why? The business tycoon Reyaansh Singhania can't arrange two movie tickets for his wife, tch..tch. Poor you." Taani mocked at him earning a angry glare from him. 

"Fine. I will arrange tickets." Rey said as he got up from his place and walked toward the door, he took his phone from his pocket and dialed his assistant's number.

"And yeah listen, If you couldn't bring tickets then bring divorce papers with you." Taani threaten him, pointing her index finger at him. Rey nodded and left the room, smiling to himself finding her behavior cute.

"Sid, yeah. Can you arrange two tickets of that latest movie and send at my place?" Rey asked his assistant. 

"Sure sir but which movie?" his assistant asked from other side of phone. 

"Urmn..That guy. urm whats his name..Yeah salman that salman guy." Rey answered him, he was not a movie guy, he hardly know any actor from bollywood.

"Bajrangi Bhaijaan, His new movie. Alright Sir, I will arrange tickets." Getting his positive reply rey cut the call and went upstairs in his room. 

"Happy now. Sid will send ticket." Rey told her, She jumped out of the bed and ran in his arms. 

"Oh. I love you Rey. You are so sweet." Taani pecked his lips, Rey pulled her in passionate kiss. They broke the kiss, rey chuckled seeing the blush adoring her cheeks.

"Now I'm sweet. huh?" Rey raised his one brow at her, Taani bit her lips and smiled at him. 

"Yes But not more than my salman." Taani laughed and ran out of the room. 

"Taani ki bacchii." Rey shouted as he ran behind his crazy love. She might be crazy for salman khan but he is crazy for her.

Cheesy much? Ah ! I know 😆 
But still do leave your feedback.
Edited by Cupcake. - 8 years ago
For PMs please add this account into your buddy list. And please only send me buddy request if you are going to comment on my works.

Edited by -Cupcake.PM- - 8 years ago
awe it was so sweet
and damn hilarious🤣
love it⭐️
Edited by princess_tara - 8 years ago
such a cute os
loved taani's antiques
thanx for pm 

Very cute one...
Taani and her obsession..
Rey and his possession..
Haha..
Awww cute os 
"my Salman " Hehheh nice 
Schooo cute update Dr...
Awesome concept ...
Love to read more...
Update soon and plz also update ur other stories too especially possessive love and tere ishq mein plz plz plz plz...
di super cute os 😳
taani nd her antics 😆 not to forget "HER Salman" 🤣
poor rey 😔 😆
enjoy reading it
thnx 4 the pm di😊
Wow wat a corny update
Taani angry on rey for missing their mvie date
Rey trying to manofy taani... So cute
Well i guess taani is a die hard fan of sallu
Loved her melo drama nd cute antics