Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

if pia pia pia gets pregnant

SIKinLoVE thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 17 years ago
first off.. im just ready to barf hearing pia gettin pregnant wit jai's baby 🤢 and we ALL know its gonna happen.. this just gives me more reasons to NOT watch this show.. i luv jb.. too much.. to watch pia get pregnant.. and bani cry tears tears and more tears 🤢 🤢 🤢 ekta mayi needs to get over her USELESS ideas and think of somethin better.. more efficient before i stop watching this show

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetu144 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nyzbabigyal

first off.. im just ready to barf hearing pia gettin pregnant wit jai's baby 🤢 and we ALL know its gonna happen.. this just gives me more reasons to NOT watch this show.. i luv jb.. too much.. to watch pia get pregnant.. and bani cry tears tears and more tears 🤢 🤢 🤢 ekta mayi needs to get over her USELESS ideas and think of somethin better.. more efficient before i stop watching this show

Yaar so agree with you.
IF pia gets pregnant i am seriously out...there is ONLY so much a person can take.
And pia holds my irritation.
😕
😆 sorry guys ! i think that if pia gets preggers she will go back to pushkar , firstly think it will be pushkars not jais baby. Ektas not stupid to risk jai and bani which is what the show is standing on , for me the shows been about the sisters noone else but people focus only on jai and bani.
MOHENA123 thumbnail
well I am gonna stick to KS as long as Jai-Pia dont get together that's just 🤢 🤢 🤢 dont think pia's gonna get pregnant ccus I am still hoping that the ONS dint happen...it was all pia's drama
sigrid thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I am so sad after reading today's update. I do not want Pia to be preggers. 😭 😭
jai_ki_deewani thumbnail
this will happen..

🤢 🤢 🤢

and i will stop reading even online updates..

show is off for me since long.. 😕 😕

why kekta is so uni dimensional to all serials... who over rated as SHIT on some orkut communities..

kam se kam KASAM SE ko baksh de mai.... Kasam se... 😆

Raania thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
honestly yaar i would 🤢 urggh...i dont knw what to say..its just disgusting yaar... 🤢 Pia kamini apni bhen ki zindigi meh pareshani hai 😡 a big dhaba to sisterhood i tell u and any rhista in an indian family....ewwwww 😡 ....
I still m not over the Dubai scene and now this.....God please dont let this happen...and Bani i hope u wont be as forgiving as u always are 😡
TINK thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
😭 i don't know how to express my anger...i think i will just start crying....hamare bas mein abb kuch nahi...its all up to ekta mayi
sareeta thumbnail
Did u guys notice, she looked as sick and low , how she was when she had the abortion..
all those dark circles....
and puffy face and all that....
Ahem... Some thing is up ...
kajolfan thumbnail
yaar THINK POSITIVE! Just the thought of it and my bp is shooting up!   ðŸ˜¡
I pray to God that Ekta has little mercies on us.
My patience is running out with this JP story line...the only thing that keeps me coming back is the Jai Bani scenes that she keeps giving us (well recently) but I'm tensed to even think that she'll take that away too.   ðŸ˜¡