RaYa third day at Australia while outing 'episode 104'

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago

Daljeet taking pics of RaYa and kuljeet in front of Opera House 😊 Priya asks them to listen to what she is  telling and she explains about the history of Opera House. She shares there are different types of performances happen and are at least 2500 performances in the year 😃 Ram listens to it, Priya continues telling that Opera House is the face of Sydney and most famous tourist site. Ram calls her and asks do u show off at all places or only at Australia. Priya smilingly tells whenever u allow me to show off, i do it that time 😆 Daljeet asks how do u know all this Ram says she is a teacher and day to night she just reads books one after another and another. Priya tells ya and I m not a businessman who does everything for some profit and i love reading. Ram goes behind priya and imitates her Priya asks what was he doing and ram says sorry. Daljeet compliment her and tell now he know why Ram bhaiya chose you and Ram says don't boost her ego so much, i have to live with her Priya tells nothing big, i love reading so just like that 😳                                                                                                                 Shacks comes at Nuts office while she was busy in some work but she didn't able to work out. Shacks irritate her more by saying a fashion queen didn't able to work. Nuts stop him to irritate further and let her do her work 😒 Shacks try to control the situation to which Nuts say she is not able to concentrate properly Shacks says why she is doing work for family she corrects him by saying he is doing for Kartik as she love him and can't hide the truth about pregnancy. Shacks tell she will not tell anything so how Kartik will. Nuts tells she cannot cheat kartik and ask him not to interfere more in this problem she will handle it 😕                                                                                                                       Shacks gives the business card of the city's best gynecologist and says he will not interfere her issue and leaves. Nuts looks at the card, thinking and gets a call from karthik. She picks up and tells that she is in a meeting and will call him back. Karthik tells he wanted to inform that he has booked an appointment with his family doctor at 8 since he is worried about her health. Nuts asks him not to worry, but karthik insists her to come to the doctor and he will pick her up from office and nuts his upset. Priya asks them why they are not accompanying them for the play Daljeet says they have seen the play many times but now they are planning to do some shopping, He asks them to watch the play since its a very good one and after their marriage they had seen this play only and kuljeet blushes.                    Ram asks the reason behind Kuljeet blush. Daljeet explain they remembered their old days and tells we will wait for u at the Auster Grand Restaurant 😃 and heard that there is some new fresh menu and leaves from there wishing them all the best. Ram asks priya is it necessary to watch the play, can\'t we eat food before Priya tells just now u had breakfast and u are again hungry. Ram tells my stomach size is little big, Priya tells we will watch the play and if we miss the first part, there is no fun. Ram again talks about eating the special menu, Priya insists to go the play and both leave to watch the play.😆                                        A lady at Opera house asks Priya if she is ok  Priya tells she is fine. She asks if Priya liked the opera. Priya tells it was so nice that she got emotional and the lady tells she\'s glad and leaves from there as Ram and Priya thank her. Ram asks what is there to get emotional Priya says it was so touching 👏 Ram says whats the big deal, a girl loves some guy, but is married to someone else and leaving happily, what is big in this, i got bored. Priya asks u saw only this much. Ram tells i understood only this much and Priya tells i can't believe this and Ram sweetly says that he slept off in the middle Priya is shocked 😲 and asks him if he slept. Ram tells i got sleep, so i slept as it was boring. Priya says people from all over the world come to see opera and u slept.                                                    Ram tells let me explain, the gal was Zara who loved John but married James and James gives a choice to Zara to go to her love but she doesn't go, why does she do this sacrifice and what is she trying to prove Priya tells for a gal marriage is an important part of her life and how can u tell like that i accept she loved john and married james but it doesn't mean that she will go with john when she gets chance. Ram stands there admiring her what she is explaining to him . Marriage is an pure relationship and it stands on trust james trusted zara, so zara can't break his trust and run with john, she has to respect the trust and that's why, while telling this she sees Ram looking at her.                              Priya asks what are u looking at. Ram smiles folds his hands does namaskar and suddenly falls on her leg 😆. Priya stunned asks what are u doing Ram calls her Maate, forgive me, now can eat now Priya asks again hungry Ram tells i didn't forget the special menu yet and leaves from their.                                                                                                                         Daljeet and kuljeet along with RaYa having a toast. Priya alone is having juice and others wine. Kuljeet tells u can try wine coming to foreign land. Ram remembers the memory of Priya drunkenness at Vikram-Neha house 😆 gets shocked and immediately tells no wine doesn't suit her. Priya tells no leave it. Kuljeet says kisike nazar na lage aap dono ki pyaar ko  😳 and u both listen to each other. Ram and Priya look at each other and apeksha is watching all this.                                                                         Karthik at office, some colleague Paresh comes and gives sweet for his promotion. Paresh tells this promotion happened just because of karthik, since karthik sacrificed his promotion for him and thanks him and leave. He regrets for thinking karthik as his competitor and karthik tells he is happy 😃 that he got his promotion and asks him to work harder and prove the management decision right and as he got his baby as well, so he needs to be more responsible and paresh thanks him again and leaves from there. Karthik thinks how will he make mom , dad and nuts understand about this and then thinks he will handle the situation                                                                                                              Nuts walking tensed at her house , shipra comes and tells that karthik is still at office due to some urgent work. Nuts uses this an advantage and tells that she is perfectly well and she doesn't need doctor and asks shipra to convince them and from now on she will eat properly and take care of her. Shipra tells ok but you will have to drink kada for next 15 days, nuts shocked, shipra insists or else need to go to doctor, nuts agrees to drink kada. Shipra leaves, nuts thinks till how long i will hide this, one day the truth has to come out 😔                                                                                                                                                                           Ram and Priya standing near some and Ram tells the place is nice. Priya asks suddenly you started liking place and Ram tells he likes the bridge 😊. Priya asks him to enjoy and leaves to the rest room. Apeksha comes there and touches his shoulder from behind. Ram thinks Priya is back and tells so soon and turns back to see Apeksha and is shocked. Apeksha asks wat happen to you are u afraid that your wife will see me and she asks how long u will hide our relationship from her one day Priya come to know wat relation they share Ram asks what she is doing here by following him 😡.                                                              Apeksha tells yes and she will continue to follow u unless she get wat and tell she didn't able to stop his marriage but she hadn't defeated yet . Ram asks her to shut up and tells he doesn't want to talk to her or see her or keep any relationship with her. Apeksha tells u can't break any relationship so easily and how long he will run from his responsibilities 😲 She tells we two also a part of his family. Ram says u are nothing to me, u were a part of my past whom he has forgotten 😒 Apeksha asks how can u do this to me. Ram furious and shouts at her, what will u do, u can't do anything by frightening me, whatever you do you cannot do any harm to me or my family he says to hell with u and leaves. Ram was very much furious.😡 Apeksha thinks about that Ram has made a wrong move by not listening to her and now she will tell everything to Priya and she will be responsible about the consequences.                                                                                                  Ram walking angrily talking over the phone, Priya comes and dashes. Ram asks daljeet to come directly to the hotel and asks Priya to leave with him. Priya asks how do we leave and Ram says monorail and takes Priya from there in a hurry. While walking at the platform of the station, Priya tells she must not have worn heels since her leg is paining now, ram says u can sit in the monorail and go to room and take rest and she tells sarees are not suited to this place but i had to wear because of mom. The monorail comes, Priya is excited to see it and tells how small and cute it is 😃. The monorail stops, Priya boards into it and Ram while boarding drops his chips packets, bends down to pick it, Priya is busy looking at the other side and the door closes 😕.                                                                             She then realizes that Ram has not boarded. Both tensed and don't know what to do and the monorail moves from there Priya in tears 😭 and Ram with hand on his head not knowing wat to do . Ram looks at his watch takes his mobile and moves from there and Priya inside is crying helplessly. She gets down at the next station, roams here and there and talks to people for help. She comes near a staircase looking here and there. Ram is standing below with a smile 😊. He calls Priya and waves his hands. By seeing him she get a sigh of relief and think wat a treasure she got and run towards him and hug him 😳. Ram was surprised as glancing here and there and think wat Priya has done but later on embraces her.

Edited by aanchaltulshan - 8 years ago
o my cute priya totally lost in that mono rail. she was so scared.
gud that ram reached there by gaadi.

rayas second hug.. love u raya.
Originally posted by dhristikpd

Tfs last part was awww
yeah dear 
me too was awestruck with the last part
Originally posted by iluvusakshi

o my cute priya totally lost in that mono rail. she was so scared.
gud that ram reached there by gaadi.

rayas second hug.. love u raya.
this incident bring them more close 
RaYa hug i was in RaYa land