SS38 Sh se Shatabdi - Page 91

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Ranjan

a PERFECTLY sketched out character for a dad with care and warmth but with his own self doubt and yearning for certain things and people

HIS WIT AND BRAINS always enthrall me!!
and i love how he adds his energy to an update
everywhere ranjan is mentioned leaves and amazing impact

NISHA

i loved how you could use a simple rasmalai and lead it to describe MM

"Rasmalai aur ice cream hai?" she checked with Mahavir

He nodded, pulling out  a giant bowl

"Itna saara?" she asked

NOTHING IN THIS HOUSE WAS LITTLE OR SMALL
EVERYTHING WAS BIG
WARMTH, GENEROSITY
TEMPER, ANGST
ACCUSATIONS, RETRIBUTION
SCANDALS AND GRUDGES

dam nice

see you guys
Big smile
Originally posted by NSB7

Somebody repost this when nisha is around 
SRIVIDYA ji's msg

Hello nisha SPB sang aayiram nilave baa for MGR in the movie Adimai penn The lady was Jayalalitha
It's true that there is no place like home, right? And for R&B, this home is being redefined by II. So home for him would be where II is. Lovely.

Makes me feel so mushy. Wonder what mushy feelings are running through R&B's head!
II is sooo Chirpyyy...
My sparrroowww !!!!!

Such a cute update... !!! Dude u're missing all fun of life while earning in paris... Yaha se earn kar lo na... Tongue

Thanks NAMRATHA
LOVE THAT U NOTICE EVERY LIL THING

Thank Vidya for me
Hope she is having a good trip

Putti... I squirm listening to new songs... I dont even look at them when I get search results... I think my love for new Bollywood songs is directly proportional to my love for the male and female leads

I hate the songs and hate almost all of them
Jab We Met was the last good movie I liked
I cant stand Amitabh, especially in the last 20 years... he is as creepy and weird as Kamal Haasan is in Tamil cinema.
Aamir is to OTT taking 17 hours to rehearse one word from the script
The rest are just jokes

Females?
My last favorite was Tabu, in Astitiva
So when I say I am old I mean it.
If the movie has lyrics by Gulzar I attempt to watch it otherwise I just look the other way.
I liked Yuva, but couldnt stand Guru... or Ravan? or whatever (I didnt watch that one)

I seem to be biased about Tamil cinema, I admit. Out of 100 garbage movies they make atleast 5 good ones, Hindi is pathetic... 1000 garbage and not even 1 good

I LOVE Tamil movies played by Raj Kiran (he was a creepy male lead 20 years ago) he has morphed into this MOST SENSITIVE POWERHOUSE CHARACTER. Pirivom Santhippom etc are some of my fave movies...Cheran is another guy...
90% of Tamil movies I absolutely hate... my recommends  come from 20 something single guys... and umm... how do I say it politically correct way

ITS AWFUL

I thoroughly enjoy, masala slapstick movies... but 99% is garbageAND THEY IRRITATE THE CRAP OUT OF ME BY SHOWING UP ON EVERY CHANNEL TO SELL THAT SHITAngry

There were movies like Silsila, and Bemisaal and Doosra Admi, and Baaton Baaton Mein and Rajni Gandha... Khoobsoorat... I grew up watching those...thats like flying first class... Bollywood today is like a ride in the dump truck
Edited by Nisha0604 - 6 years ago
i leave a class and come and get an update and i get busy singing this song in the middle of class
Nice update nisha thank you for update nisha 
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Thanks NAMRATHA
LOVE THAT U NOTICE EVERY LIL THING

Thank Vidya for me
Hope she is having a good trip
Sure I will pass this on
She is having a good time and must be here around the weekend or Monday 

And about noticing everything 
I Am going OVERBOARD expressing
But everything about the update is always grabbing our attention Big smileEmbarrassed

This was my "say a bye to parents just before I board the train  that I'm already missing while its moving" sort of reply

Bye again Tongue