NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
The story flows as easily as butter down a hot tawa
Melts your emotions along with it
You can connect to it as easily as one can smile looking at a baby
Spreads happiness within you too
U get addicted to it..like its the food you eat
When it isn't available when it usually is...u feel disastrous along with feeling Hungary..upset worried irritatated
U keep thinking of it like you think of the one you love
Every moment awake or asleep conscious or unconscious

Love it
Cant live without it
Nothing can take me away from it

Thanks nisha
Congratulations on another cute little one making way with his baby steps into our lives

I feel as peaceful as listening to a melodious piece or watching stars resting on the grass of a high mountain

The kind of feel a kiss on your forehead from your loved one would make u feel
shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Ok no more posts...i have to shutdown... its 2am already...
Bye 
GN Ashu, Nisha, Pritee and anyone else here

Nams...u r here just saw...dont work too much dear...rest up... Good Night..hope to see more of u
Hows Srividya? When is she coming back?? Will chk your response morning😉
Edited by shidin0117 - 8 years ago
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Pritee Since I became a parent I look at this "differently" Whatever was "OK" because of "hawtness" is no longer OK. I make less decision based on estrogen.
My 7 year old and I went to watch Paul Blart Mall Cop three weeks ago, there is a place that sells fries of every kind across the street from the theatre, I bought sweet potato and onion and potato fries. We had 12 minutes before the movie and it was burning hot, I shoved it in my "nice" Anne Klein $40 purse.😆

I got the tickets, my son read every board every sign, it was a Sat night there was  a lot of people though its a cheap theatre $3 a piece
He read a sign "NO outside Food or drinks allowed" and gave me a horrified look "U have FRENCH FRIES"

I am like KATHHADE DA" (Dont shout)😭

He complained of belly ache, he complained of wanting to go to the bathroom, wanting water, the first 20 minutes he was just on the edge

CONSTANTLY asking me "Are we going to get caught?"
(I can never successfully rob a bank until he turns 18 and leaves home😆)

I opened my purse to shove my ticket stubs in, a fry stuck out, I chewed on it

BAS!!!
The kid LOST it

"U broke the law" "U broke the law"

I got up threw the fries and returned he goes "Now my belly ache went away"
RAKSHASAN!!

$13.48 GONE!!!

Bottomline... supporting Salman would be like telling my 7 year old "Its OK to kill someone as long as u are wealthy and have connections"

Sorry! Cant do it😭
Edited by Nisha0604 - 8 years ago
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
A post before I go off to bed
Work makes me feel all sorts of things 
Elated is one of them
But re-reading the update after hours of productive work is even better 

Goodnight ðŸ˜ƒ
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Shilpa trust me... I love ancient and medieval Indian history.. The luxury...not just materialistic.. In every way... The literature... The culture.. Art... Architechture... Every thing!!! 
Simply incredible!! 
Namratha - BEAUTIFUL!!! ! 
PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Pritee

I am in no way noble or pious, but can definitely proudly claim not have killed anyone. Supporting him goes against every value Ive been raised with. The country as a whole could have collectively shunned him. But nope! He is on his way to becoming the Prime Minister. Such bad legal manipulations we have. In Saudi Arabia or Pakistan he would have been in the slammer.

A guy called Josh Duggar molested 5 of his six younger sisters for 5 years, their family breeds like rabbits, they have 19 kids. He is 24 and has 5 kids or something. The news broke two months ago
They have a reality TV show. The public outrage was so bad when the family insisted "he prayed and he was healed"
Whatever the HELL that means

The network cancelled his show on Friday

Unfortunately we will see Salman in 10 Race Course Rd. He can mow you or I down because Alia Bhatt or Alia's daughter dumped him when he is 80.

Poor Salman!!!!

It really was disgusting to know that people stood outside his house to celebrate when he got bail from high court.
Not to mention both him and PM joined hands for mutual benefit.
Actually we in India are pathetic country in some respect.
Honest or people without connections will suffer even if they haven't done wrong. But if you have money or fame you might go free even after heinous crime.
It's shameful to see educated people defending salman and really sorry to have many such around.
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shidin0117

Ur younger one always has amazing and such cute responses Nisha...from where does he get this talent...bet it is from u😆...

my son gives this response during studies...how lucky u r mom..no need to study at alll...he wants to open a school...where they have games for 7 periods and 1 for study, the students get to pick their fav. subject and study that only...no maths, no history, no kannada...why should we study history mom? that civilization and this king...and all with such difficult and weird names😆...and I love history esp the ancient Indian history

Like his Amma he watches too much TV😉 The teens worrying over BFs and Friday night dates and bad hair day and fashion police and granny panties

KIDS SHOWS😡
Ashu25 thumbnail
Nisha - CUTENESS PERSINIFIED!!!!! 
I am for sure coming diwn and taking him with me ðŸ¤£
Ashu25 thumbnail
Good night Shilpa and Namratha :))
PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Your son is not only smart and cute but also self righteous.
Love such snippets which you share.
Brings big smile on my face. Thank you.