Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Hi Hershey's, somehow now unable to bring myself to appreciate Salman for anything.
He actually took a plea that he is running being human and hence deserves court sympathy. This plea makes him guilty adv to me all the more. Hum bolte hain nekki kar dariya mein dal. Baiyein hath se Dan karo to daiyen to pattta na chale, aur ye Banda kissi ko marke (assuming unintentional) is taking plea of being human. Top of it he started doing that charity post the accident.
The only witness testifying against him dies.
Just few days before judgement his driver recalls he was on the wheel. Too much manupulation and he claims being human. Cant bring myself to appreciate him.
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

I LOVE SAREES. I dont think wearing shorts is modern and wearing sarees is old fashioned at all.
I have met someof the dumbest... dumb as a doorknob shorts wearing chicks๐Ÿ˜ก, and the recent image from ISRO of the saree and jasmine wearing scientists that launched Mangalyaan๐Ÿ‘

I didnt want to "give her a set image" . Television as a visual medium demands that. I didnt care for it much.

The most important, I wanted her to have a SHARP WIT

I so so love wearing a saree!! 
It is THE sexiest elegant dress any woman can wear! 
IKR!!! 
Sharp wit... Yes... Absolutely love it!!! 
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shidin0117

putti..u have taken an off 2mrow...see me...have to wake up at 6 and i am still here...๐Ÿ˜†...neend not coming...shatabdi baby is making me relive all the happy memories...

but my kids had head full of hair...and y son when he was born had curly hair..all ringlets type but after the mundan it grew straight and daughter had st. silky black hairs and after the mundan her hair is a bit  curly

Ok i will drag myself out of this sofa and go to sleep...hope to wake up to a update...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

My younger one had shoulder length ringlet type curls ALL OVER his head, like he got them permed. Until mundan ofcourse... GORGEOUS. I would kill to have such hair๐Ÿ˜ญ The older one had wispy, straight  silky hair like Mom and younger sister

I hated doing Mumdan for the younger one... I wanted him to have hair like R&B. Thats why 7.5 years later I created R&B๐Ÿ˜†
Ashu25 thumbnail
Your younger one is a CUTIEPIE!!! 
I will kidnap him someday ๐Ÿ˜†
Only to return him back to you in an hour 
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashu25

Your younger one is a CUTIEPIE!!! 

I will kidnap him someday ๐Ÿ˜†
Only to return him back to you in an hour 

The other day after I left for work the 16 year old drove the younger one to his summer camp and when he got off the 16 year old said something, the 7 year old responds "Do u want to live my life? Do u have any idea how tough it is for me?"๐Ÿคฃ

Like he is some mob boss or something
shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

My younger one had shoulder length ringlet type curls ALL OVER his head, like he got them permed. Until mundan ofcourse... GORGEOUS. I would kill to have such hair๐Ÿ˜ญ The older one had wispy, straight  silky hair like Mom and younger sister

I hated doing Mumdan for the younger one... I wanted him to have hair like R&B. Thats why 7.5 years later I created R&B๐Ÿ˜†

Aww Nisha so cute, I can imagine the hairs...it will be so silky and smooth... and after giving head bath...we hold the babies under the saambrani ...they smell divine...

now my sons hair is rough...but kutti has thick hair now...i try to experiment diff hair styles on her now...not that I know many styles...but she has no patience to sit...go ma put a ponytail, my neck is paining...but she loves the oil champi I give her...
Ashu25 thumbnail

The other day after I left for work the 16 year old drove the younger one to his summer camp and when he got off the 16 year old said something, the 7 year old responds "Do u want to live my life? Do u have any idea how tough it is for me?"๐Ÿคฃ

Awww
Omg!!! 
So cuteee
Can I simply gobble him up
Avanukku inda vayaddule ennds problems?!?! 
๐Ÿ˜†
Ashu25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shidin0117

Aww Nisha so cute, I can imagine the hairs...it will be so silky and smooth... and after giving head bath...we hold the babies under the saambrani ...they smell divine...

now my sons hair is rough...but kutti has thick hair now...i try to experiment diff hair styles on her now...not that I know many styles...but she has no patience to sit...go ma put a ponytail, my neck is paining...but she loves the oil champi I give her...

I love Sambrani Shilpa!! 
My little cousin whom I loveee to the core was given sambrani everyday after his bath
Now he is in the US. Started walking
Trust me he smells so good!!! 
I would just hug him and never leave him ๐Ÿ˜†
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Pritee
I am in no way noble or pious, but can definitely proudly claim not have killed anyone. Supporting him goes against every value Ive been raised with. The country as a whole could have collectively shunned him. But nope! He is on his way to becoming the Prime Minister. Such bad legal manipulations we have. In Saudi Arabia or Pakistan he would have been in the slammer.

A guy called Josh Duggar molested 5 of his six younger sisters for 5 years, their family breeds like rabbits, they have 19 kids. He is 24 and has 5 kids or something. The news broke two months ago
They have a reality TV show. The public outrage was so bad when the family insisted "he prayed and he was healed"
Whatever the HELL that means

The network cancelled his show on Friday

Unfortunately we will see Salman in 10 Race Course Rd. He can mow you or I down because Alia Bhatt or Alia's daughter dumped him when he is 80.

Poor Salman!!!!

shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Ur younger one always has amazing and such cute responses Nisha...from where does he get this talent...bet it is from u๐Ÿ˜†...

my son gives this response during studies...how lucky u r mom..no need to study at alll...he wants to open a school...where they have games for 7 periods and 1 for study, the students get to pick their fav. subject and study that only...no maths, no history, no kannada...why should we study history mom? that civilization and this king...and all with such difficult and weird names๐Ÿ˜†...and I love history esp the ancient Indian history