Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Nisha, have always been awe of infants and toddlers. Holding an infant gives you unexplainable joy.
Thank you. Thank you for letting us experience it with your writing.
II loves kids. Period. She loves her rakshana. I so so want her to tell him, herself about shatabdi. You remember and want to share your most precious moments with the person you love the most. I so see II getting emotional and sharing baby pic with dude.Edited by PriteeMisra - 8 years ago
shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Ashu25

Amma thayee
I dont want also
I wont even come close to that territory
Butter and shiny ball are enough entertainment for me
And yes.. II my cutieee

I am with u in supporting II...whether she is wrong (acc. to dude supporters) or right I am standing by her...dude ke liye sirf 10% loyalty😆😉 for the lil good things he does..😉
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Pritee that is an awesome idea! 
Its the most beautiful thing where a baby listens to you with so much innocence and you go all awww over it?!!
Am sure after Periyappa Shiny Ball will be her confidant!! 
modernfamily thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I was expecting Shruti...but the little bald guy is cute too. R&B should come back right now and tell her you can name one of ours Shruti. I hope he aplogises for insulting her being so snarky during the phone call. But she is so overwhelmed with the birth of Shatabdi right now that she might now care about these things and give him a call to give the news
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Nisha,  before anything else

HOW did you create II?!?!?! 

She is goddamn cute!!!! 
I live her more with each update ❤️

Ashu Like I answered BellyButton. I knew how I wanted her NOT to be. That is it. I had no idea how she should be. Take Ishita Bhalla and add a column called "Opposite" and did a "check, check check" in that and lo and behold I have my II

Keeping with Iyer obsesseion with good education I wanted her to be borderline neurotic academic😆 in a satirical way, CPA, MBA, MS. Most Iyers from Delhi get Carnatic voice lessons so gave her that, and gave her long hair.
I just COULDNT bring myself to make her sexually promiscuous, maybe I let my personal bias creep in a lil bit there.. I admit.
I didnt want her to be preachy, wearing sarees all the time. KNOWING EVERYTHING.
I wanted her to lie, and wanted her to be hasty wanted her to be impulsive. Wanted her to ONLY worry about her career, not about how much she loves her rapists and molesters
I wanted her to be well read, intelligent and combative😛

Ashu25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shidin0117

I am with u in supporting II...whether she is wrong (acc. to dude supporters) or right I am standing by her...dude ke liye sirf 10% loyalty😆😉 for the lil good things he does..😉

Hahahah.. 
I would say ditto for the last sentence 😆
jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: shidin0117

Don't worry shilpa dude keliye main hoon na I will always support the dude 
Ashu25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Ashu Like I answered BellyButton. I knew how I wanted her NOT to be. That is it. I had no idea how she should be. Take Ishita Bhalla and add a column called "Opposite" and did a "check, check check" in that and lo and behold I have my II

Keeping with Iyer obsesseion with good education I wanted her to be borderline neurotic academic😆 in a satirical way, CPA, MBA, MS. Most Iyers from Delhi get Carnatic voice lessons so gave her that, and gave her long hair.
I just COULDNT bring myself to make her sexually promiscuous, maybe I let my personal bias creep in a lil bit there.. I admit.
I didnt want her to be preachy, wearing sarees all the time. KNOWING EVERYTHING.
I wanted her to lie, and wanted her to be hasty wanted her to be impulsive. Wanted her to ONLY worry about her career, not about how much she loves her rapists and molesters
I wanted her to be well read, intelligent and combative😛

And trust me... I want to be all thst she is!! 
So inspiring. As a human being!! 
I simply cannot get over her antics. 
People say I am a kid at heart. So I somehow relate to her
Thank you ...For creating her and giving her what most women secretly wish!! 
shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: putti77

GD/GM everyone...

Sleepy time...

putti..u have taken an off 2mrow...see me...have to wake up at 6 and i am still here...😆...neend not coming...shatabdi baby is making me relive all the happy memories...

but my kids had head full of hair...and y son when he was born had curly hair..all ringlets type but after the mundan it grew straight and daughter had st. silky black hairs and after the mundan her hair is a bit  curly

Ok i will drag myself out of this sofa and go to sleep...hope to wake up to a update...😃
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

And trust me... I want to be all thst she is!! 
So inspiring. As a human being!! 
I simply cannot get over her antics. 
People say I am a kid at heart. So I somehow relate to her
Thank you ...For creating her and giving her what most women secretly wish!! 

I LOVE SAREES. I dont think wearing shorts is modern and wearing sarees is old fashioned at all.
I have met someof the dumbest... dumb as a doorknob shorts wearing chicks😡, and the recent image from ISRO of the saree and jasmine wearing scientists that launched Mangalyaan👏

I didnt want to "give her a set image" . Television as a visual medium demands that. I didnt care for it much.

The most important, I wanted her to have a SHARP WIT