Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
I so wanna watch Bahubali!!!! 
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: harshita27

Ok totally off topic... N I know people dont like him here...

BUT!!! BUT!!! BUT!!!
I WATCHED BAJRANGI BHAIJAAN!! If you forget his real life, that movie was something really really good!! I am back in love with Salman, the actor!! Bahut din baad I saw that warm, simple Prem!! 

Wearing a Being Human tee and displaying his muscles (ODed on steroids) doesnt rehabilitate the victim's family

To those of us that will argue and say "How many families have YOU helped Nisha?"

I say:I dont drink and drive and mow people down because a beauty queen dumped me"

He is not above the law. If he gets away, it will be the greatest travesty of justice. Its like we as a nation approve of the poor and homeless being slaughtered by the wealthy and famous and THAT is WRONG. I am sorry I cannot support that😡
Edited by Nisha0604 - 8 years ago
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Originally posted by: putti77

II walked over to the door and watched the lil fist come up over the rail... tiny fist, her pinkie would be too big for the lil guy to wrap his fingers

A strange sense of melty quivery, liquid flowed all over her insides like mixing two colors together, folding into each other and changing hues
"Love u Shatabdi" she whispered and chuckled softly, her eyes glistening with gratuituous tears

Amazing feeling😛

She will call him that😳
Errantnomad thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

She will call him that😳

Oh I so knew it, she would call him that! I wanted her too. Lovely 👏
shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

She will call him that😳

cant describe the feeling after giving birth...its something unique...i can still clearly remember...how my hubs and in-laws came inside the labor ward to look at their first child/grandchild...they gave him honey and me I didn't sleep at all, I was gazing at him sleeping in the cradle reliving the pain and the moment he came into this world... I am reliving it Nisha thanks to ur wonderful writing...👏👏
Errantnomad thumbnail
Appa was bristling here too with his daughter. Nadoo naddoola, the subtle humor that is
interjected brings smiles. Oh! Prakash raj is so Appa.
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Kalpana
Its not some "intense psychological evaluation of human relationships and its inter disciplinary impact on 21st Century India with special reference to Iyers and Punjabis"

Its just a simple random story of two families with all its failings and flaws
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shidin0117

cant describe the feeling after giving birth...its something unique...i can still clearly remember...how my hubs and in-laws came inside the labor ward to look at their first child/grandchild...they gave him honey and me I didn't sleep at all, I was gazing at him sleeping in the cradle reliving the pain and the moment he came into this world... I am reliving it Nisha thanks to ur wonderful writing...👏👏

My heart has become heavy with happiness...
Not able to express the feelings in words..
I am not able to sleep. That's fine I have taken off tomorrow😉
Errantnomad thumbnail
Originally posted by: shidin0117

You know what! I was doing the same too. SR was recollecting hers some time bk.
Kudos Nisha, powerful story telling.
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Butter... Shiny ball... Next who??????? 
Keep them rolling Author Sahiba!!! 
They are  bliss!