RaYa second day at Australia as HM 'episode 103'

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
Daljit and Kuljit waiting for RaYa at the hotel entrance. As they come, both welcome them with bouquet and Ram introduces them to Priya. Kuljit asks Priya hope she hadn't any problems while traveling. Priya shares wat happen with her at airport. Ram smiles. Daljit tells when punjabis are on road no one can do anything. Kuljit tells she is so happy to see Ram here, she feels like punjab is in australlia. Ram asks how is she, she tells she's fine but desperate to get back to India. She compliment Priya and tells Ram he has a beautiful wife and wat Dadi told was true 😳 Daljit tells dadi has asked to take photo of bhabhi, Ram asks if he's taking care of kuljit properly and Daljit says yes of course he don't want any problem and siugnals Ram as Kuljit was looking at him πŸ˜† Ram says he will ask later on as he is tired very much.
Receptionist asks if they would have like to have something special at the bedding. Daljit explains them about different type of bird feather pillows πŸ˜› Priya tells Ram by cornering him that she won't use any bird feathers and she wants normal cotton pillow. Ram smiles  and tells normal pillow. Daljit tells he's really to happy to see them here and he remembers gurdaspur seeing them, ram says he will turn sydney into gurdaspur and tells he needs to rest. Ram siblings ask them to go to room and rest and they will meet them tomorrow morning and go on outing. Priya tells no network in her mobile, ram tells to use his phone and leave to room 
Ram and priya enter the hotel room. Priya realizes her bindi is missing and asks ram he didn't u tell her about it  Ram says 16hrs of flight and u want me to notice ur bhindhi. Priya tells at our first meet, u did notice that my bindi was not straight and all that and now u didn't observe. Priya's mobile rings and Ram asks why are u not picking up. Priya tells already twice i got, don't know who it is , already her phone balance is less. Ram says don't worry about the money and tries to take her mobile, priya tells she'll talk.
Priya attend it Shipra was their at other side she ask if they had reached so priya say they reached now as she was finding Ram but later on neglects it so Shipra ask if she had unpacked the bag Priya say they are not in hurry will do in sometimes and ask Priya to handover the phone to her damadji. Priya gives mobile to Ram, he asks y should she talk to me, Priya tells her mom wants to talk and bill is increasing so talk soon. Shipra asks Ram if he's fine and are u enjoying. she tells that her daughter is quite interesting but she takes time to cope up with the new environment. Shipra tells hesitantly that she wants to talk about something, aage badne ki and ram stops her and tells we have just reached and shipra asks them to take rest and she'll call them tomorrow and she says enjoy ur Romantic Holiday. 
Ram hangs ups the call and tells Priya that her mom is excited more than them so Priya says it's natural as her Daughter has first time came abroad πŸ˜ƒ not like u meanwhile Ram say to Priya if she think he is abnormal she nods but a call came so Priya tell him to attend it πŸ˜†
Vik was at the call and ask Ram they should have at least call them so they can know they reach their properly. Ram tells he is happy Vik ask the reason of hi excitement so he shares he saw Sydney cricket ground Vik to became happy and ask if he is sure πŸ˜ƒ and tell him he is getting jealous of him but suddenly ask how he is getting with Priya πŸ˜‰ but cuts the call Priya says sometime ago u was saying the we ladies get excited but now who is getting excited πŸ˜†
Apeksha checks in to a room and thinks Mr.Ram kapoor, i have come to the same hotel u are staying and very soon i'll meet Ram and Priya πŸ˜²
Priya searching her bag, coming to the bedroom calling Oh God . Ram asks after coming here why are u calling god always πŸ˜› Priya tells she's not getting her cream. Ram says we are not in a jungle, we can get it here. Priya says its a special cream for her sensitive skin , she had kept it but its missing πŸ˜• Ram says  u can't do anything with. How can u miss such a important thing? and this is the reason i don't allow u to interfere in my packing, i don't miss such important things and u laugh at me being organized this is y i'm so organized and my system is perfect.  he then asks priya to relax as he'll ask Dalji to get it tomorrow. Priya tells she might have kept it in the big bag, so she will check and then shouts Oh God again.
Ram asks what happened and Priya tells that its not her bag as its not opening  Ram tells he personally brought the bag from airport, it can't be wrong. Priya tells its not opening, Ram asks what's the code Ppriya tells 426 , ram tries and it doesn't open. Priya tells its not her bag as her mom had tied a red ribbon on her bag  and now this all happened because of ur perfection about which u gave lecture till now. Ram asks her to sit down and calls up the airport and informs about the misplaced bag  Priya tries to inform him bag details, ram signals her to keep quiet. Ram hangs call and tells by tomorrow morning the bag will reach here and tells Sorry
Priya jumps with anger and tells sorry, u are telling sorry, now i don't have any dress to wear. Ram says if same manufacturer makes so many bags confusion will surely happen priya is restless, ram tells wait, i'll search something from my bag for u to wear πŸ˜†Priya tells what will i get from ur bag, she imitates his dress will be big for her. Ram asks her to wear his dress for one night, Priya tells i can't wear loose kurtha.Ram asks y don't u wear the same dress Priya tells i wore this dress at home and 16 hrs of journey and at airport the guy spilled coffee and its stinking now. Ram smiles, Priya tells don't laugh. Ram picks up his kurtha, then he tells no he'll wear that. 
Then he picks up Shipra bag and tells this is ur dress, and lifts a red color thin straps nighty and is shocked. Ram asks what type of dress is this and its in my bag. Priya tells its not her dress, ram asks then is it mine, Priya tells its in ur bag, i don't know. ram asks her to be serious and priya stammers and tells mom. Ram shocked and throws the dress and asks is it ur mom's. Priya tells its not my mom's, she had kept it for me in ur bag wrongly. Ram says tumaare maa bhi na , baap re baap.. and asks priya to wear the dress. priya tells how can i wear this, ram says ur mom packed it for u, u can't wear it now.  priya says u won't understand,ram says u don't have any other choice, wear it soon. Priya picks the nighty and goes to the rest room. 
She goes and bangs herself and thinks where does mom get all these ideas from  she checks the dress and thinks she'll wash the dress she's wearing, but smells it and feels like puking. she curses the man for spilling the coffee on her Ram from outside shouts y are u taking so much time to wear a nighty, even i have to change. Priya tells she'll come and thinks i have no other go other than wearing it, take god's name and wear it but very hesitant to wear it.. 
 Priya comes out in the nighty, with the dhupatta over her. Ram is embarrassed confused  , doesn't know how to react, stunned and looks her form top to bottom and drops his kurtha in shock and picks it up. Priya standing embarrassed,  comes and sits on the bed and feels the cold. Ram still looking at her tells its not my mistake if ur mom had packed proper clothes u wouldn't feel the cold and walks to the rest room to change. Priya embarrassed and furious on her mom and scolds her mom. She thinks her mom might have kept something in the bag along with the nighty and searches for it , but finds nothing. 
Ram coughs before coming out of the change room, priya again sits on the bed. Ram stands there staring, priya gets up and sits on the couch. Ram blinking, giving weird expressions , asks Priya do u want to eat something Priya says she's not hungry and u eat, ram says i'm fine. Priya adjusts her dupatta,Ram sees πŸ˜³ and turns and asks If she wants to see tv, Priya says no, if u want u watch. Ram says no he's fine. Priya dupatta which she wore over nighty keep falling so she was adjusting while glancing towards her Ram say nighty is not bad πŸ˜‰ 
Priya tells u sleep on the bed, i'll sleep on the couch.Ram tells no its a small place and u might get back problems. U sleep on the bed, i'll sit on the couch and while away time and tomorrow he will talk to the hotel people and arrange 2 beds. Priya says how will u adjust in this small place for me, ram says i'll sit and while away time. Its only for today, tomorrow we'll get 2 beds. Priya tells If daljeet kuljeet will comes tomorrow Ram says it will be not good they will take our photos, photos of 2 different beds will also reach dadi. Ram asks what to do, Priya tells we'll sleep like this itself. Ram says like this, bed size is small and my size is big. Priya says its ok, she'll manage and i'll sleep on the side and u sleep comfortable. Ram asks if she's sure. Priya tells ya, and we have no other option and tries to pick her bag and her dupatta falls.Priya adjusts and she tells she'll sleep on the other side of the bed. Ram gets up hurriedly and asks her to go to the other side.
Priya moves to other side of bed and adjust their and Ram adjust on other side and tell he will sleep like this only so Priya to say he can sleep like he always she will move to corner and ask sh ewan to read book so she can keep the light on Ram nods and ask if he will surely tell Daljeet for the cream 
RaYa sleeping on the bed. Priya's dupatta is off from her and she's facing Ram and her right hand is over his right hand  Both sleeping, Ram wakes up and finds her hand on his and immediately pulls his hand  and notices the dupatta lying next to her, turns and lifts the dupatta and cover her sleeves. Suddenly Door bell rings and Priya wakes up and finds Ram near her and gets shocked. She gets up and moves, Ram tells nothing happened, i just put the dupatta over u and gets up to open the door.Hotel person is there with the bag, ram comes in and tells priya that her bag has come, priya is excited and he picks the other bag to return. Priya asks him to check if the combination is working and if the red ribbon is there. Ram tells its there and the tag is matching too. Ram lifts the bag which is heavy and places it, as he receives a message. Priya tells thank god she got the bag, because she can't roam with this dress and there are so many places to visit. 
Ram checks the message and thinks now what is this problem. Priya asks what it is, Ram tells ur devar has messaged that he has got the tickets for Opera house and asked them to get Ready and meet at Opera house. Priya is excited about getting the tickets. Ram says when u told that u love opera and want to see, naturally he'll get the tickets. Ram says its too boring whats there in opera. Priya says it has a nice combination of dance, drama, culture and everything, people from all over the world come to see and y should we miss it being here. Ram asks y does morning come, for breakfast and it happens to be my fav8 meal of the day and u are talking about opera house, i want to shoot myself. Priya says there is many more things in the world other than food . Ram says no there is nothing interesting than food and u get that into ur head. Ram then says i will agree to see opera but after breakfast. We'll order breakfast and u go and get ready. Priya tells ok, ram says go and get ready ur bag also has come, why are u still sitting Priya tells but,  how will i go like this to change. Ram realizes and tells sorry and tells i'll go out and order breakfast, u get ready and come out and runs from there. Priya is happy that her bag is back and thankfully she can get rid of this red color nighty.πŸ˜†
Edited by aanchaltulshan - 8 years ago
totally RAYaculous episode.

thoroughly enjoyed it. sakshi was superb in y'day episode. her hesitation n uncomfort to wear that red colour nighty was so cute. i just love her.

lovely episode.

tf wu
its really fantastic update...
hayeee. ST k exprsns... maar daala...😳
i just loved this epi... truly rayalious updatee...
nice review...

Originally posted by iluvusakshi

totally RAYaculous episode.

thoroughly enjoyed it. sakshi was superb in y'day episode. her hesitation n uncomfort to wear that red colour nighty was so cute. i just love her.

lovely episode.

tf wu
The reaction from Priya side was obvious as she still has to develop a comfort level with Ram for this.
Originally posted by jodude

its really fantastic update...
hayeee. ST k exprsns... maar daala...😳
i just loved this epi... truly rayalious updatee...
nice review...

Yeah  dear I was all time grining 
RK and ST expression was bang on