Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Sri1091

Hii people I am silent reader of sosy I really love d bonding of people in sosy world d way each of share ur views fight over d characters of d story is really amazing and I laugh while reading dose silly fights u people have over those characters

what to do??characters n readers ,together now fits into a family!one big family...have seen u posting congratz msgs in many threads...enjoy the ride...
Sri1091 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ishruhi

what to do??characters n readers ,together now fits into a family!one big family...have seen u posting congratz msgs in many threads...enjoy the ride...

😊 ðŸ˜Š
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
good nite sosy!!!
have a gud day west!!!
shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ishruhi

good nite putti...
shilpa went for bahubali yday...n no news from her since then!!!!hope all is well...

Hey Nouf,

came back late and slept off after dinner...woke up and decided to chk for update...and i was wondering why Noufi is saying I went to movie yesterday, I went today...LOL...sleepy eyes muggy brain...its 1PM...😆 plus PMSing

got a surprise after reading the update...Shruti is going to come into this world...we are all so excited but what if Nisha throws a surprise and decides it will be a boy😉

Nisha ...not fair...u left me drooling after reading the morning update...both thattai and coconut burfi is my fav...thattai...I am too lazy to make and coconut burfi...stopped making it...my hand hurts to keep stirring and now I cant eat sweets... but whenever if somebody buys it ..i steal a piece and eat...I did it last week...BIL bought it and I ate 3 burfis...cant resist it..

My mom too loves it...but she used to love the ones that were sold at Fatima bakery(25-30yrs back and me was lil girl)...the bakery is still there but they dont sell it now...it used to be double layered...the upper part...a light pink color and the base normal white color...used to look so good and taste was superb...my Dad used to bring it for her whenever he travelled that side...very good memories...sigh those were the days...

Now waiting for dude and iI to meet...baaki kal subah...if I am not going out...
GN?
GD...

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
A part of Nivi's PM from April 24th

Now, my response to the question that S posed: "Because PhDs don't turn me on."  ðŸ˜†
Yes, he laughed long and hard at that. You'll have to excuse me for plagiarism there Nisha because those words were stolen directly from II's thoughts when she was conversing with Akka about Sree's proposal one Saturday morning while sitting on the swing at DII. So yes, indirectly, SoSy has played a role in allowing S and Nivi to actually become a reality. If anything, I hope that my personal story brought even the smallest of smiles to your face. 

Sahil and Maanvi both thank you wholeheartedly for playing a role in helping to start what we share today and hope to share for many years to come. A huge hug to you Nisha! ðŸ¤—

For every detraction that you face, you will find at least 50 supporters standing beside you Nisha.  he'll hear the whole story of my SoSy obsession one day. I just want to ease him into it ðŸ˜‰

HOW could she be so cute and kind?
jaschick thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Aiyo - so sweet. Thondai adaikuthu Nisha. I don't have words. Paavam - their dreams shattered 😭 Edited by jasminechick - 8 years ago
jaschick thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Ashu25

Feel distraught/bad😆

That's "tanglish" 😆Edited by jasminechick - 8 years ago
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

A part of Nivi's PM from April 24th

Now, my response to the question that S posed: "Because PhDs don't turn me on."  ðŸ˜†
Yes, he laughed long and hard at that. You'll have to excuse me for plagiarism there Nisha because those words were stolen directly from II's thoughts when she was conversing with Akka about Sree's proposal one Saturday morning while sitting on the swing at DII. So yes, indirectly, SoSy has played a role in allowing S and Nivi to actually become a reality. If anything, I hope that my personal story brought even the smallest of smiles to your face. 

Sahil and Maanvi both thank you wholeheartedly for playing a role in helping to start what we share today and hope to share for many years to come. A huge hug to you Nisha! ðŸ¤—

For every detraction that you face, you will find at least 50 supporters standing beside you Nisha.  he'll hear the whole story of my SoSy obsession one day. I just want to ease him into it ðŸ˜‰

HOW could she be so cute and kind?

Bold For many years to come- and one day - But years, months, days is what she dint have. But look at the positivity of her comment and here we are embroiling ourselves In Useless trivial meaningless issues! 

Theseosts are indeed cathartic Nisha! 
PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Nisha, I was looking for Shruti as soon as I got up.
Update eppo ?
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
So Shruthi is on the way. I hope all goes well. Don't know why this makes me nervous for Vandu.

Dude worries about her and talks to Ranjan - nice.
He's missing her - ikr his own balcony / his abode does not feel complete anymore 😃
Hot muggy II surely is 😉 😉 and he's incomplete will he use Vandu's baby as an excuse to visit she did ask him when they were @ Venice..

Ok Nisha don't leave us hanging here come back and please and soon!

Have great weekend guys!