Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by jyothi_cool

Wow finally the secret has gone to right ears

Yes Jyo..
Secret is out Tongue
Originally posted by putti77

Originally posted by jasminechick

Ayyo paavam II. What's running thru dude's mind? What's Manya thinking about II's home Confused

She will always gets wrong meaning in right thing..
She is now broken mirror, always sees an incomplete n scattered pictures Cry

IKR - Sam takes action based on the hoodie comment. But Manny will sit on this and spin it next time she sees II Cry

I want her to feel confident about II and R&B. But when will that happens if they are in different continents.Edited by jasminechick - 6 years ago
Paavam II. She gets all dressed and then has to go back to wearing jammies. She's missing her Rakshashan. Why is it that the girl in a relationship ends up being more invested?
This is just a general observation. Is it really true that one person in a relationship always loves more? Is there ever a balance?

I'm not saying that the Dude here isn't. But his life seems to have several other things to keep him occupied. Or maybe because he's had more of a nomadic lifestyle and she's been a homebody. Even so, she's so assimilated him into her life. I don't relate to the tantrums but this, I do.

Hoodie secret is out! Thank God for kids like Shravu.
BUTTER nahi dikhi. She's still probably in that candy jumpsuit and nappingHug

Manny's brain cells have got their wheels back. Unfortunately, they seem to be working towards the wrong direction.

Ayyo paavam II. What's running thru dude's mind? What's Manya thinking about II's home Confused

She will always gets wrong meaning in right thing..
She is now broken mirror, always sees an incomplete n scattered pictures Cry

IKR - Sam takes action based on the hoodie comment. But Manny will sit on this and spin it next time she sees II Cry

I want her to feel confident about II and R&B. But when will that happens if they are in different continents.

Life so complicated na?
Both are sisters but apart in thinking..
Both think for happiness of brother but in a different way...OuchEdited by putti77 - 6 years ago

Originally posted by jyothi_cool

Wow finally the secret has gone to right ears

Yes Jyo..
Secret is out Tongue

waiting for the results!!!! Day Dreaming
Very nice updates 
If II is missing R&B why don't she go Paris?
I wish R&B calls her and tells how much he is missing her and ask her to come Paris 

I don't like manya from first
She doesn't care for II

Life so complicated na?
Both are sisters but apart in thinking..
Both thinks for happiness of brother but in a different way...Ouch

I feel the dude is a bit of both. Insecure in certain things and so generous in many others. Let's see if he thinks like Sam and hops on a plane or like Manny and picks another fight with II