SS 37 Bhalla Men on 1 - Page 90

Posted: 8 years ago
Hii people I am silent reader of sosy I really love d bonding of people in sosy world d way each of share ur views fight over d characters of d story is really amazing and I laugh while reading dose silly fights u people have over those characters 
Panda!!!! 
Goldie ayitte di! 
Congosss!!! 
Someone pls pm me the page no for the next update
Calling it a day now
Gunnite :)
Sorry and thank you all once again! 
Shaan or sunidhi

Vandu in labor? And you stopped there? Seriously , no kidding.
And I am thinking kab dude entry marega?Batinda oppn gone . It's like the 'puli' varadhu story .
I am waiting to see at what moment u are going to bring him bk...
The suspense is well maintained. So nicely done.
Hope vandu has it not too difficult with her delivery.
II has gone all quiet and withdrawn. Now vandu's labor will keep her
Preoccupied and on tenterhooks .

Haven't read any of the so called hurtful comments and don't plan to specifically because I don't want to be surrounded by negativity. It's not worth it. And now back to SOSY. Is Baar jo Milan hoga naa...in Dono KA will be special and I am sure will result in babies. Akka's done and now it's time for II to contour ute to the fauj. 
And yes Shruti shruti  shruti pleas e for Akkas baby, this is the only way I will get my one update fame.

And Nisha I am counting the updates! Chapter after chapter after chapter...ka baada kiya hai Aapne. 

I can be very nice and say doesn't matter Nisha take your time, it's ok...but honestly if I say it I would be lying because all I want you to do is to only write. Wish you could get paid for this, really. Koi to tareeka hoga...so much talent...do you think you could approach a magazine or a daily  who can serialize this. You can rework some of the updates  to make it more publishing friendly. Yahan nahin to india ki koi  na koi magazine might take up this offer. you can always say the story is inspired by The characters of Manju Kapur's book custody and other than names of some characters, there is absolutely no similarity between the book and story ..or somethjng ike that.

Kuchch to milega nahi?
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Stories are often deeply personal life narratives ille ?😃
I BET every immigrant in this country, every student that lives away from home in India has experienced such parental love. Nobody is full of evil or full of purity and pious thoughts, we are all a mixture of everything. I LOVE thenga barfi, Iyers call is BARBI though... very cute the name itself is

ITS SO EASY to make...
My fave is rava laddoo I can eat a whole tin full😆

Nisha, I love rava laddoos too. I make it and send it to my nephew by ups who is studying in a boarding school here. But somehow do not get the thenga barbi right. The consistency turns out halwaish with the grated cocunut I use from india stores . Something, I am doing wrong to not get it to the barfi consistency.
Gn guys
See you tomorrow..
magazine idea is super cool!!!

and she can declare that she got inspiration from yhm n ekta!!!aakhir their poor illogical mind made her write this na???

whatever happens i just wish this to b a neverending one!!!
good nite putti...
shilpa went for bahubali yday...n no news from her since then!!!!hope all is well...