Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by .Harshita.

Gud mrng/evening all...Hug
Eid Mubarak Nouf...Hug

Choti tumne special index dekha?
I am turning you into celebrity..
Wink
Shravu be yourself and let Uncle R know about II stealing his hoodie and claiming MM to be her house. Just like Jaipur, Uncle R needs know about Chandigarh too !

Edited by jasminechick - 6 years ago
rnb n II wala update chahiye!!! Cry
R&B come to Chandigarh and see for yourself how much II missing you. J Crew Hoddie has become her Sahara.
Give her bike ride.
Give us our Nivi and Ranjan Jr Savy.
hi everyone!!!
thank u n eid mubarak to all of u too!!!(i m hearing thakbeer from all sides as my home is surrounded by many choti mosques!!!)

WELCOME BACK ANU SHEV N ARYA!!!!

hershey poyi alle?hmm!!!
"thats not even my house, Malcha Marg is"Embarrassed Ii said softly
"THATS Uncle R's" Shravu argued..
"In his dreams" Ii said vehemently..

If Shravu gets a chance talk to our Dude, he will definitely blurt about JC n MM...
He has also got motor mouth na Wink
Originally posted by Hsp.canada

Some habits never change, I just steped out from the dinning room on the pretext to check my son, but had to read the updateWinkWink.
Naufi Eid Mubarak to you and everyone as well. I just got invited by my friend for a celebratory meal, I have to skip it as I have family visiting but my friend is saving all the sweets for me. I am like II always want my share of things.

Nisha: I will have to sneak around, for reading an update this weekendLOLLOLMany thanks

Ditto all that you said!!
Had to sit down all morning In a Brian storming sorry ( story)broad session. Took a breakfast break ... So happy to see you here and the update.

Poor thing II but dude knows she's in Chandigarh Embarrassed

Will his trip move from the realm of possibility to the realm of probability! Can't wait... Embarrassed

Btw went for a homam on Tuesday ... I have lots of tenga mooddis too. TongueEdited by blue5sky - 6 years ago
Hey Asma good morning Smile