SS 37 Bhalla Men on 1 - Page 148

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Noufi all the best for a new start nee
Good Heavens!!! Stop! Pls stop! 
My stomach is hurting SR, Vibhu, Vidya!
Nouf, all the very best for a new start tom!
Hey, Kalpana. Will meet u in the next thread.

Nisha jaldi aao!!!!!!
Vandu is in labour! You can't just leave her hanging like that! Have mercy on her and all of us. 
Hope you've had a good day so farHug
Originally posted by dristi64

Good Heavens!!! Stop! Pls stop!
My stomach is hurting SR, Vibhu, Vidya!
Nouf, all the very best for a new start tom!
Hey, Kalpana. Will meet u in the next thread.

Nisha jaldi aao!!!!!!
Vandu is in labour! You can't just leave her hanging like that! Have mercy on her and all of us.
Hope you've had a good day so farHug

Hey dristi! They r all in great form Tongue
Originally posted by Aarti.1

Oh gosh! Someone please reassure me that labor isn't always that long! I'm due in 6 weeks and getting more scared with each passing day! My doc too keeps saying first time it may be a long one. :(

Nisha I know I don't comment much but I read each and every update many times. Great going lady! You have really been doing a commendable job so far and I look forward to what's in store!

Best,
Aarti
Aarti all the very best... 
We hope yours doesn last so long ..
I want Dude to see II when she'll hold shruti for the first time...and vice versa too... Day Dreaming
thanks jyo!
SR,i m going to stay at hostel.it takes around 1 hr 30 mts in bus in busy traffic to reach my clg.i stayed at clg hostel during my entire course.
errand,i was washing dishes nd cleaning,my sis prepared fruit salad,umma preparing dinner.
u r so tempting vibhu...
Originally posted by SparkleV

I want Dude to see II when she'll hold shruti for the first time...and vice versa too... Day Dreaming

While I want that, my pressing need is to have a Easier veg to cut whilst Cooking and keying than the spinach as it's making a mess of my phone