Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vids08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Susi_sneha_fan

I'm happy for neha she deserves all success.thank god neha doing DAK Warna i read some article that neha approched for karna and all

Yeah, there was also another Paranormal show Siddhi where she was to play the lead role. I like her as Diya. Good she got this one.
vids08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

shocking news guys today i read some article it says kinshuk mahajan also approched for shaurya's role in doli armaano ki 😲
just imagine guys agar kunal jagah kinshuk hota tho mein sach pagal hojaungi lol πŸ˜†

Yeah, I read that. I always wanted to see Neha with other good leads as well. I am way to happy Kunal got this role. Kinshuk - Neha, we enjoyed. We will enjoy Kunal - Neha too.😊
Edited by vids08 - 8 years ago
Susi_sneha_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: gingermeggs

Seriously!! I like Kunal better as Shaurya.

i'm a crazy fan of kinshuk neha jodi
for me kinha is the hottest couple πŸ‘ yup kunal also good he is doing amazing job as shaurya but mein kya karu pehla pyaar ko bhoolna bahut muskil hai πŸ˜‰
bipasha4 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Don't know when we'll get some interviews of kunal & neha 😭
Susi_sneha_fan thumbnail
Originally posted by: vids08

Yeah, there was also another Paranormal show Siddhi where she was to play the lead role. I like her as Diya. Good she got this one.

mujhey sirf normal shows pasand hai yeh paranormal, abnormal shows dekhana meri bas ki baat nahi πŸ˜†
Susi_sneha_fan thumbnail
Originally posted by: vids08

Yeah, I read that. I always wanted to see Neha with other good leads as well. I am way to happy Kunal got this role. Kinshuk - Neha, we enjoyed. We will enjoy Kunal - Neha too.😊

yup i'm already enjoying kunal neha tom and jerry fights
i must say cute couple πŸ˜‰
bipasha4 thumbnail

i'm a crazy fan of kinshuk neha jodi
for me kinha is the hottest couple πŸ‘ yup kunal also good he is doing amazing job as shaurya but mein kya karu pehla pyaar ko bhoolna bahut muskil hai πŸ˜‰

yeah!! Me too like kinshuk & neha's jodi so much & enjoyed so much during Chaand chupa Baadal   πŸ˜Š
But I must say kunal & Neha looks preety awesome together 😳
& I'm sure with time they will become one of the iconic jodis of television 😳
Susi_sneha_fan thumbnail
Originally posted by: bipasha4

yeah!! Me too like kinshuk & neha's jodi so much & enjoyed so much during Chaand chupa Baadal   πŸ˜Š
But I must say kunal & Neha looks preety awesome together 😳
& I'm sure with time they will become one of the iconic jodis of television 😳

yup kunal neha new HOT Couple πŸ‘
bipasha4 thumbnail

yup kunal neha new HOT Couple πŸ‘

yeah!! That's true bus ye sab track jaldi par ho jaye taki love story shuru hojaye & then comes their intense romance
SeemaNP thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Namzz

Yep, Neha was amazing this week. She has grown as an an actress and CCBM ki Nivi finally came out from behind the clouds. I'm really impressed with her performance. Looking forward to coming weeks episodes.

Seriously Namz throughout CCBM we waited for Chand to come out of Badal, but hardly came. I am so happy Neha accepted this role and now she is coming more out of Badal with her brilliant performance. I already love Kunal and Neha pairing😳