Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: gingermeggs

An amazing week in DAK. Brutal, scary and emotional. Got to see all of those things play out and Neha came out on top. Well done.

Couldn't have said better myself ðŸ˜Š
Ginny87 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Monday seems to be so far away. Can't wait to see Neha weave her magic.
rahulnivislover thumbnail
Very well said.. I have been watching news and this brutal crime was all over in the news.. I hope through this show they show the stronger way to come out for girls who have actually been a victimized. And again neha u have done a brilliant job. A real standout again from the rest of the shows on television.. and actually showing what happens in real life. Its high time for indian television showing crap. Lets appreciate the idea of this topic. Neha's performance has taken indian television to a new level. Kudos!
Namita-M thumbnail
Yep, Neha was amazing this week. She has grown as an an actress and CCBM ki Nivi finally came out from behind the clouds. I'm really impressed with her performance. Looking forward to coming weeks episodes.
vids08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Namzz

Couldn't have said better myself ðŸ˜Š

Agree, Namz. It was such an eventful week in DAK. Heartbreaking but very close to reality. I am glad that Neha decided to do this role and is doing full justice to it.
Namita-M thumbnail
Looking forward to seeing more. Hope she speaks soon enough. Hard to see her covered in bruises and out of her mind
Ginny87 thumbnail
Yep, would like to see her on the road to recovery. It's been difficult watching her in that state. It's the mark of a good actress who can make her audience feel such things.
Susi_sneha_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I'm happy for neha she deserves all success.thank god neha doing DAK Warna i read some article that neha approched for karna and all
Susi_sneha_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
shocking news guys today i read some article it says kinshuk mahajan also approched for shaurya's role in doli armaano ki 😲
just imagine guys agar kunal jagah kinshuk hota tho mein sach pagal hojaungi lol 😆Edited by Susi_sneha_fan - 8 years ago
Ginny87 thumbnail
Seriously!! I like Kunal better as Shaurya.