akku9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Neha is doing wonderful jab as Diya .. 👏
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -Pree.Jaani-

hoping to see Diya getting back on her feet soon...

I wonder how much time is it going to take. She is in pretty bad shape. Only if her mother starts thinking and takes her to a hospital.

Neha, nailed the role down to a tee.
dinazz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Pree.Jaani-

hoping to see Diya getting back on her feet soon... 

Yeah ! hoping the same .. waiting for the day when she will strike her culprits left, right and center !!

dinazz thumbnail
Originally posted by: Namzz

I wonder how much time is it going to take. She is in pretty bad shape. Only if her mother starts thinking and takes her to a hospital.

Neha, nailed the role down to a tee.

@bold : right , she is so certainly thinking of 'log kya kahenge' and what about her daughter who is lying in her room traumatised and wounded ! Cant she see the the suffering and anguish her daughter is going through !!  
vids08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dinazz

@bold : right , she is so certainly thinking of 'log kya kahenge' and what about her daughter who is lying in her room traumatised and wounded ! Cant she see the the suffering and anguish her daughter is going through !!  

Diya's Mom is horrible and Karan's Mom is so sweet. Diya's mom should be thinking like her. Looks like Hospital mein Bacche badal gaye the. Unworthy son gets good mom. Amazing daughter gets totally useless Mom.😡
vids08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dinazz

Thanks you Seema !! 😃

Yeah, Neha is amazing with her fans. She interacts happily and is so patient and polite. Great girl!
dinazz thumbnail
Originally posted by: vids08

Diya's Mom is horrible and Karan's Mom is so sweet. Diya's mom should be thinking like her. Looks like Hospital mein Bacche badal gaye the. Unworthy son gets good mom. Amazing daughter gets totally useless Mom.😡

😆😆
pushpal71921843 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Neha sargam hats off to you on your excellent acting . For the past two you brings tears in my eyes. I can feel your pain. When you screamed n shivered I got goosebumps. Well done .keep it up. Keep rocking with shaurya. Want to see more scenes with kunal karan kapoorEdited by pushpal71921843 - 8 years ago
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
A really great week for Neha Sargam. She pulled playing a rape victim, which is no easy feat. It's a scary realty of so many women in this world. Makes me so sad that women aren't protected. Neha, did so good that I don't think there was a dry eye this week while watching the episodes. 
Looking forward to the coming week with some more dazzling performances by Neha.
Edited by Namzz - 8 years ago
Ginny87 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
An amazing week in DAK. Brutal, scary and emotional. Got to see all of those things play out and Neha came out on top. Well done.