Sneha Mathur to Sneha Agnihotri

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
Well such a dhamakedaar episode it was yesterday. The king could only catch the past 2 epi's today and felt it deserved an immediate royal opinion.

With yesterday's episode its more or less certain now that Rachita is Dev's daughter. Is this an early sign from the CV's of possible pairing of Sneha-Dev in the future. This definitely seems one reason in tying them together.

Although it may seem a bit Ektaish the king still feels its a good twist as the past is now more intriguing. What actually transpired between Dev-Sneha-Rishi? There can be umpteen number of scenarios which have already been discussed on the forum. Looking at the way Dev gave it back to senior Chaubey he seems a more suitable to Chaubeys as compared to Rishi (well the king isn't yet commenting whether he can be a better husband although Rishi by commiting suicide proved to be a weak husband).

Dev though initially would hate the mathurs may be the much needed father figure for the girls and Sneha's support system. As of now he seems an interesting character.

PS : Normally the king doesn't post on this forum as there is hardly anything negative to post about this show. Its the best of the current lot and hope the viewers support it with good TRP numbers. The king enjoys going against the popular demand and ruffling a few feathers. But the chosen one will post the royal views, worth in gold, from time to time.

*king*
lets see how the mystery unfolds...i feel a FB from sneha side might give a clearer picture of the past...
Today's episode was amazing. Want to hear Sneha's take on it. Very disappointed with the way Gajanand Chaubey spoke about his daughter.😡 Edited by lara3110 - 8 years ago
Agree...yesterday episode was dhamakedaar one...Bhupinder Singh as dev stole the show...along with GC and Sneha...all three were just superb i must say...👏

Coming to the track...the focus shud be on Dev anger, revenge etc now...lots of things are related with Sneha-Rishi, Chaubeys and Dev...it seems evryone have their own misunderstandings about each others...which has led to the conflicts for so many years...lots of things are to be revealed...

Though i m quite disappointed with the fact that Rachi is involved in this matter...and mite be Dev's daughter...i really hated this twist...but lets see whats the actual backstory behind all this...if that so track shud focus on Dev Rachi Sneha...
but also i really dont want Dev to be paired up with Sneha now...im future after MUs sorted out ...he can be a fatherly figure to girls...but dont pair with Sneha...bcoz it wud go with a message that a woman needs a man to support her emotionally etc...thats not a good msg acc to me...Sneha shud be shown happily with her daughters thats it...

I agree king , show DESERVES better TRP 
and I am so sure Hari will emerge as the biggest Villain , I am sure he is behind all this , he is the one who created MUs between Dev , Sneha, chaubeys and rishi 
Agreed... All episodes are really interesting...just loved it
Originally posted by TheRowdiest

I agree king , show DESERVES better TRP 
and I am so sure Hari will emerge as the biggest Villain , I am sure he is behind all this , he is the one who created MUs between Dev , Sneha, chaubeys and rishi 
Wow, that's a thought - will bring in a nice twist and seems quite plausible too!