•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago

Hello everyone. Thank you for all those lovely comments you gave me for the previous OS๐Ÿ˜Š. If you have not read it, please read it and tell me how it is Short OS: The Thread

I am sorry that I cannot comment individually, but I did read all your comments and loved it. Your lovely comments made me want to write again.

So, I am here to bore you again๐Ÿ˜†. Please read it and tell me how it is.

A true friend encourages us, comforts us, supports us like a big easy chair, offering us a safe refuge from the world.

~H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

She is a spiteful girl.

She is bad luck to our family.

She is trying to break our family, Ma.

How long will you let her stay here? See, she has insulted my mother.

She is a liar, cheater and a fraud.

Ajay walked up and down in his room trying to forget all the hateful accusations that had been hurled at Sanjana. Shreya Bhabhi's mom had come and told everyone that Sanjana had threatened her. She had made a big drama which according to Ajay was completely unnecessary. The entire family with the exception of Ayyush Bhaiyya had risen up against her. Ajay had not been able to get a word in. He had felt like a fool standing there and letting Sanjana hear all those hateful words. But he had no choice; Bhushan Bhaiyya had held him firmly and prevented him from moving. Sanjana had pleaded with tears that she was innocent, yet none of them believed. Ajay shuddered as he remembered how finally a defeated look had crept into her eyes and she had stopped fighting. The undaunted Sanjana had finally felt defeated. He remembered how she had said to him last night that she had no one to stand by her. Ajay thought once more of the accusations and clenched his fists. No, Sanjana can never be spiteful or vindictive or any of the things his family had accused her of. She may be immature and childish but Ajay knew she had a heart of gold. He still did not understand why Sanjana said those things about Shreya Bhabhi, but he knew that she would never accuse anyone unless she felt she was correct. He heard Sanjana coming out of the bathroom and turned around to look at her. Something in her pale face struck him.

Sanjana, come with me, we are going out.

Where are we going Ajay?

To my secret hideout.

Wow, Ajay, this place is beautiful. Lilies!! Ajay, how did you know Lilly is my favorite flower?

You like lilies?

Like them? I love them, especially these kind of white lilies.

It was my mother's favorite too.

Sanjana turned to look at him.

Your mother's?

Haan, my mother's. Come sit here.

Ajay led her silently to a nearby chair and made her sit on it. He sat beside her.

I was always mamma's boy. When she was with us, my mother and I used to come to this park daily to play. The chair we are sitting on is very special. Do you know why? My mom used to sit here while I played with my friends. Sometimes we would simply sit together in this chair and talk or count stars. We were the best of friends until one day...one day... She... she... suddenly left. Mamaji and Mamiji were very kind to us and took us as their own children. I was very grateful to them but I couldn't help missing my mother. Whenever I missed her or felt lonely and sad, I used to come and sit here. It made me feel that Ma was still with me. No one at home knows this because I never told them as I didn't want to hurt them and also I am a little possessive of this place. The kaka who maintains this park knew my mother very well. So, with his permission, I planted white lilies in this part of the garden in memory of her.

Ajay, I did not know. I am sorry.

No, Sanjana I am sorry. I was not able to stop my family from insulting you.

It's not your fault, Ajay. Bhushan Bhaiyya was holding you tightly. I saw that.

He took her arms in his and looked into her eyes.

Sanjana, I really don't know if all the things that you said about Shreya Bhabhi are true. But I trust you. I know you will not accuse anyone just for the sake of spite. We will prove to the family that you are innocent. If they still don't listen to us, we will go away from here.

But, Ajay, your family is here and so is Ma.

Ma will be with me wherever I go. And if we feel really lonely we can come here once in a while. As for my family, they will accept you if they truly love and trust me.

No, Ajay, I will not let you be separated from your family because of me. I will prove my innocence to them.

Ajay looked into her eyes and was relieved to see a tiny spark in it once more.

That's the Sanjana I know. Always a fighter. Never gives up.

Sanjana smiled a little and said

Thanks Ajay, your trust means a lot to me. And thank you for bringing me to your secret hideout.

Hey, we are friends right? No sorry and no thank you.

wow dear ๐Ÿ˜Š
u are an Awesome writer ๐Ÿ‘

Thank u so much โค๏ธ

Keep writing stories 
Edited by sreenaveena - 8 years ago
Very nice dear :)) keep writing ...u r a good writer ...
Awsome os dear, loved it.
That wss so sweet thing Ajay did.
Do continue writting stories dear.
Amazing. I loved it to the core and loved to see ajay trusting sanjana so much and caring for her. Really a brilliant piece of work on AjNa. Thank you so much for this and please keep writing. Would love to read more and more on this lovely couple.:)
Simply Wow...You are an amazing Writter I just loved reading each and every Word Actually I could Imagine AjNa in it...Yaar u should have been the Writter of THBST...Plsss keep writting more...
Originally posted by sreenaveena

wow dear ๐Ÿ˜Š
u are an Awesome writer ๐Ÿ‘

Thank u so much โค๏ธ

Keep writing stories 

Thank you๐Ÿ˜Š. I will try to write again, though at present I have no ideas๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by Ajay_Sanjana

Very nice dear :)) keep writing ...u r a good writer ... 

Thank you for reading and liking it๐Ÿ˜Š

Originally posted by hailly

Awsome os dear, loved it.
That wss so sweet thing Ajay did.
Do continue writting stories dear 

Thank you for reading and liking it๐Ÿ˜Š Ajay, in the show is also sweet๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by Aayushi15

Amazing. I loved it to the core and loved to see ajay trusting sanjana so much and caring for her. Really a brilliant piece of work on AjNa. Thank you so much for this and please keep writing. Would love to read more and more on this lovely couple.:)

Thank you  for reading and liking it๐Ÿ˜Š. I will try to write again, though at present I have no ideas๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by moonlitnisha

Simply Wow...You are an amazing Writter I just loved reading each and every Word Actually I could Imagine AjNa in it...Yaar u should have been the Writter of THBST...Plsss keep writting more...

Thank you๐Ÿ˜Š. You are very kind๐Ÿ˜Š
Eagerly waiting for ur next Story 
Thanks for this lovely OS ๐Ÿ˜Š keep writing more โญ๏ธ