Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Yipee RaYa are in Australia 'episode 102'

LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
RaYa flight arrive at Australia
Ram was waiting for the person Paul but Priya say he will surely come soon and ask the name of the airport he answer the quest  but Priya made him coreect by answering full name of teh airport and tells the reason too behind it as he was the first person to come from america to Australia 😊 and proudly say that she has research on google but Ram laugh to it πŸ˜† and says that you are looking very excited and energetic so Priya taunt him that wat big deal if she has company like him but destination is good πŸ˜† Ram say you will not change and every time taunt me so Priya say this because of his company.
A call come of Paul Ram attend it but his mind divert by seeing the hoarding name written of Apeksha πŸ˜² While glancing at Priya he excused him and went over leaving her their only. As Priya moves she bump into a person and coffee spills on her and arranges her duptta call for Ram but he was no where in sight she got worried and moves from their to outside the airport. Outside while seeing to Ram she scold him as he leave her their in unknown destination as she didn't belong to him and say if someone would kidnapped her πŸ˜² Ram again laugh and say no one will do that and if has done also they will not able to tolerate her as only he can do this and tell her he has come to organize a accommodation for them till hotel.
Ram ask her not to spoil her mood and call for Paul as he came and take the bag Priya quest him and Ram say this man is from Daljeet staff Priya to remember it and praise them as his relative is well organize compare to him πŸ˜† Ram praise him and will take good care of them but above all tell her that Daljeet is chamcha of DADI and all news will reach her soon so Priya say through this she will be safe here. She tells paul has take his bag who will take her bag Ram tells her she is lazy while he life her bag so she again say he was wondering here and their.
As Paul about to keep bag in car Priya stop him by taking her things from trolley Ram make her to sits in the car.
 Mamaji along with Sid arrive at SH to wish them diwali Shipra attend them along with Sudhir and offer drinks Mamaji say they should have come earlier but couldn't come and console them because of Ashwin a big dram had happened Sid says after all this Priya has same postilion in the house as before and ask them to not to take tension Sudhir say they are fine and know that they are very big heart people Shipra too agree with Sudhir. Ayesya leave from their for audition and Sid ask for treat. Mamaji thank to god as Ashwin didn't say anything to them.

Ram and Pirya in car, Ram thinking about Apeksha, Priya seeing the map. Ram wonders why he is thinking about the name board, there can be many Apeksha's in the world  Priya tells that the place is beautiful and shows some parachutes to Ram, she says the idea of coming here is not bad and we have to thank Dadi for this gift and Ram all time was thinking wat Apeksha has told him earlier, Priya calls him and asks him to look at a school and call it cute πŸ˜ƒ Ram says wat cute about it schools are at our place also, Priya nods but tell him this looks like a cottage. Ram nods head. Priya then tells climate is also good, ram tells hmm, she tells but its breezy, good that i took my jacket. she tells its little far from india or else we can come now and then.Ram nods πŸ˜Š
Later Ram and Priya peeps into the Sydney Cricket Stadium which is Ram's dream as he about to go Priya say she is tired and above all the dress is also dirty but Ram say he is going and ask she will come πŸ˜ƒ by entering ta ground both get excite and the guide their was making them aware of things πŸ˜ƒ
Nuts in their room looks upset and try to see other dress but still not satisfies Kartik come and hug her from behind and tells she has put on weight, he say he will chose for her and as he chose and ask her to wear she got irritated πŸ˜’ Kartik ask if she is fine so Nuts tell it's only work stress and leaved from their to washroom
Mamaji and sid outside, mamaji thanking god that ashwin didn't tell anything. Sid tells lets think something new, mama tells lets take some rest. Sid asks if he notice ayesha, mama tells ya i saw, wats there in seeing her, she's searching job, bechari. Sid tells she's changing and trying to be Priya by doing household work. Mama tells all middle class gals do this Sid thinks and mama tells u better stop thinking and i will not support u this time. Sid tells every time when we tried to harm Priya, she won, but this time this will not happen he will use Ayesha Mamaji nods πŸ˜‘
At fashion house Ayesha got selected and the person tell her to sign the contract but suddenly Sid call him and ask him to cancel the contract  He tells Ayesha is talented but still Sid adamant cancel it and he has to do and told at reception to cancel the contract by giving some excuse πŸ˜²
At SH another show promo is coming and Shipra too praise it but Sudhir denies it that all show are same but Shipra insist it will be good πŸ˜ƒ and wonder all her dream will come true soon πŸ˜Š
At Bus stop Sis stops the car and ask Ayesha to take lift but she denies Sis ask later how the audition went and congrats her but she say she didn't get so Sid call their and tell them to sign contract again but Ayesha say she will do this herself not by some influence πŸ‘and leaves from their but Sid thinks that one day she has to take his help.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
25%of raya n 75% of mamaji n sid

but what a lovely rashi scene.
so so sweet. i totally loved their scenes. cutest couple on the earth. love them so much.
tf wu.
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: iluvusakshi

25%of raya n 75% of mamaji n sid

but what a lovely rashi scene.
so so sweet. i totally loved their scenes. cutest couple on the earth. love them so much.
tf wu.

Yeah dear
Me too was fed up of seeing them instead of RaYa
Indeed most cute reel couple on TV