Posted: 8 years ago
Hello everyone. I am new here. I really like AjNa😳. Hope they show more scenes of them. I have written a short OS on Sanjana. Hope you like it. It is a different take on what happened yesterday. I really loved what they showed, though. Please read and tell me how it is. Rotten Tomatoes and Chappals are also welcome😆.

Short OS: The Thread

A single thread of hope is still a very powerful thing.

~Anonymous                                                                                    

She was tired. Honestly, what was she trying to prove? Her father hated her and so did her in-laws. She was tired of fighting to keep the Pethewala Parivaar together. Shreya Bhabhi was always two steps ahead of her. She thought of how everyone wanted her out of the house. Even Ajay didn't understand her. She laughed at herself when she thought of that. How could she even think of Ajay understanding her? He hated even the thought of her. She wished that Ajju was here, but even he had deserted her when she most needed him. Her cheek still stung from the slap she had got from Mamiji. She now really didn't know what she was fighting for. The family who hated even the sight of her or the man who could not bear her. Shreya Bhabhi was right; she will always be a parayi and will never become Pethewala Parivaar's apne. She should have listened to Shreya Bhabhi when she had told her that before but no, the mahaan Sanjana had to stand and fight for what was right. She decided it was enough. She simply cannot get hurt any longer. She will run away. She will get a job. After all she had finished her college before marrying Ajay. She will tell everyone the truth. Of course, it will hurt them, but what did it matter? They hated her already. Ajay did not have to bear the responsibility for her fault. She packed her bags and moved towards the hall. To her shock, the entire Parivaar was sitting in the hall. Mamiji looked at her and the bags in her hand,

Where are you going?

Woh...Woh...

What?

She looked at the astonished looks at everyone's face. Everyone, that is except Shreya Bhabhi who had a spiteful look on her face. Come on Sanjana, it's not that difficult. She looked around once more taking a deep breath when her eyes caught the Tulsi plant and the thread Ayyush Bhaiyya had tied. She remembered how happy she had felt that day, Bhaiyya had trusted her. True, everyone hated her but there was one person who trusted her. One person who believed she was apne and not parayi. One person who had stood up for her when she was alone and rejected by all. She looked up at Ayyush Bhaiyya's face to see his eyes silently questioning her.

I just asked a question, Sanjana. Where are you going?

Nowhere

Huh?

Sorry, Mamiji, I lost my way and now I have found it again.

She looked again at Ayyush Bhaiyya to see his face flooding with relief. She smiled at him and decided that as long as one thread was there on the plant, she will continue to fight for the one person who stood up for her.

Oh wow...😃

This was lovely...A very well written piece👏

I like Sajana and Ajay...So I'm happy reading about them always😃

Thank you for sharing😃
Amazing os .
Loved it .beautifully written.
This is very nice... Inner self of Sanjana & struggle between her lost hope & new find hope.. 
Finally new hope won. Well written! Thanks a lot for sharing 
Edited by smileeee - 8 years ago
Awesome yaar The beginning was fantabulous and so was the end...I just loved it...Your OS actually displays Sanjan's feeling...keep up d good work and plsss do write again...Plsss
wow...very well written :)
thnx for sharing wid us :):)
thanks for sharing with us :) 
Pls do write more stories :) 
Very nice os... the inner turmoil of sanjana was well presented.
Please write more on AjNa.
Thank you all 😊 . I am sorry that I cannot reply to your posts individually because of the 10 posts limit. I will try to write more. Thank you once again for welcoming me 😊 .
What a beautiful way to present Sanjana's inner turmoil...👏.loved reading it...keep writing..