Tum Hi Ho Bandhu Sakha Tumhi

Tum Hi Ho Bandhu Sakha Tumhi - Written Update - 14/07/2015

-Claptrap- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Sanjana comes to kitchen Elaichi avoids her. Sanjana says I wanted to talk to you. Elaichi says go ahead, Sanjana says you and mamma ji built this family with love and sensibility. Since I have come here.. Elaichi says come to the point directly. Sanjana says I wanted to talk about Shreya. These days whatever is happening in house, Shreya is doing all this. She is doing so me and Ajay leave this house. She wants to fear everyone. Elaichi says look Sanjana.. Sanjana says whatever happened today was her plan. The sari, the launderer told me there Is a chemical that makes It possible. I didn't Shreya would make Vinati think about widow thing. Elaichi slaps her. She says don't use this word ever again. you are talking about my son. I wont listen a word against Shreya. I asked you to win hearts here. You are making your place here this way? I have never slapped anyone but you forced me. Sanjana says I didn't mind it. You are my elder you can slap but please listen to me. Shreya really.. Elaichi says enough. Even the slap didn't change you. Let me clear one thing I wont listen anything against Shreya. Please don't ruin my house. Elaichi leaves.

Sanjana comes crying In her room. She calls Ajju, Ajju says what is It? you call me all the tIme, I don't have time here at all. I cant solve this stupid problems of yours. Sanjana says please listen to me. He hangs up. Ajay comes in and asks where are you coming from? Did you go to zero hour? He turns her face towards him. He says why are you crying? Did someone say something? Tell me, for Ajju. Sanjana says don't talk about him, he doesn't care about me. No one cares about me. No one trusts me. I talked to mami ji, I thought she would listen to, but no one trusts me. he says this is all your misunderstanding. What did mami say? Sanjana says she thought I am lying, she slapped me. He says what? slap? 

She says no one talks to me, not even Ajju. no one In the family I am nothing to anyone. I feel alone In such a big famIly. Ajay says you are not alone, I am here, your pal. Sanjana Is dazed at his words. Sanjana says friend? she hugs him and says thank you Ajay. You don't know how much I value it, I feel so alone. I had no one but you. Thank you. He hugs her back. Some papers fly from fIles, Ajay and Sanjana collect them together. Sanjana says job applications? what Is all this? Ajay says I don't want my family to face more troubles. I am a curse. Sanjana says you are not, I know you are worried. I would have thought the same. Give me some days, I will prove everyone you are not a badluck. till then keep them in. Give me one day, please trust me. Ajay says okay. he folds the papers. Sanjana says thank you. Sanjana says in heart I won't let you go away from your music.

Dadi reading the newspaper, everyone enjoys the breakfast. Shreya says to Sanjana won't you like tea with us? Why your cheeks are red? Blush on? or your mother In law slapped you for talking bad about me? I feel bad. She goes to everyone and says good morning, Mishri says why you came here yourself? you should have asked me. Avni comes back home. They all hugs her and are glad. Bhushan says welcome back. Dadi hugs her. Mishri says now she will tell us what happened. Bhushan says let her calm down. Chachi calls Tirlok, she says something that bewilders Tirlok. He says but everyone is dazed. Trilok says we could only try that Is In our hands. God made couples. Why are you apologizing? Elaichi says doesn't matter. Avni will find the prince. Dadi says we will find better guys. Tirlok says but his family was good as well. Bhushan says no one can find a perfect girl like Avni. Tirlok says ask Amar to keep the shop closed. Dadi says why is gloom? Tirlok says no in happiness, they are coming tomorrow. They all smile and celebrate. Tirlok says they are head over heels on Avni. Dadi says our daughter is one in a million. Vinati says let me ask Amar to bring sweets. Ajay says should I bring it? Dadi says yes go.

Ajay asks Sanjana did you eat something? She says no I will eat later. Sanjana says are they going hasty? Avni should meet him more and then decide. Ajay says mamma ji has enquired about him. Don't worry about them. Vinati and Amar met once before wedding and look they are the happiest. Sanjana says everyone Is no as lucky as Amar and Vinati. Sanjana says congrats to Avni. Avni says thanks. Sanjana says are you happy? Avni says yes. Sanjana says I think you should meet him more before deciding something final? Bhushan comes and says don't interfere in our matters.

Precap-Elaichi says look at this locket you can wear it tomorrow. Shreya says to her mom, no one should see me here. Keep this with you. She gives her the locket.

Edited by -Claptrap- - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smileeee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Thanks for the detailed update..