"Healing Love " A Kriyaansh Love Story

Posted: 8 years ago
Hey guys, this is my new ff on kr, hope you guys will like it!! Do share your valauble comments, and take a minute to like it!!

Enjoy Reading!!!

PROLOGUE

Kria Ghai is a girl as ordinary as they come-or so she thinks. Her aim for senior year is to keep her head down yet somehow manage to convince her childhood love Shivam Singhania to love her back. What she isn't prepared for is for Shiv's brother, Reyaansh to return to town and change the life she's always been seemingly content to live. Tall, gorgeous as all hell and a bad boy with chocolate brown eyes and the perfect edge of adorability, he was her greatest tormentor, her number one enemy.But the guy that's come back is like no one kria's ever come across. He challenges her, he tests her limits, he forces her to bring out the girl she's long ago buried under a veil of mediocrity and most of all he compels her to consider that perhaps the boy that infuriates her to the point of no return might just her guardian angel.

P.S. guys do tell me should i continue, but anyways I've already written 15 to 20 chapters, so if there will be atleast 20 likes and 25 comments, ill update the first chapter, come on guys, I'm also very excited to share this story, so do show yours.
Edited by resplendent26 - 8 years ago
Awesome prologue. Plz updt the 1st chapter. Nice concept. It seems so interesting. Plz pm me whn u updt nxt
Nice Prologue!! Please continue soon 😊
Awesome start. Please continue soon and pm me.
Intresting Prologue...
Update soon and 
Do PM me...
Nice prologue⭐️
really interesting😃
continue soon😊
Okay guys!!!

One more like and 3 more comment and... ill update the first two chapters together.

I guess its a very good deal, like a bumper sale!!!!!

Let see who is interested!!!!!
hey 3 comment ho gaye now update