Fan Fictions

ArSh OS "Break Ke Baad" Complete!

sameera_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Outside in the middle of the darkness, up high in the starry sky she glanced trying to find any source of light that listen to her.. Someone listen to her wish, someone help her stop the noises coming out from the door of her parent's room..
7 year old Shilpa, holding her teddy tight was found shaking, sitting at the edge of her room's window.. She closed her eyes tight, tried to concentrate! Anything would be just okay if it stops that fight going outside and then it stopped!!
The door of her room opened up and she saw her mother walking inside.. "Shilpa!" Naina called out her name lightly with a light smile plastered over her face.. "Baby!" She sat down on the bed opening her hand asking her little daughter to come and sit with her..
"Baby!! There are times in your life when you have to make hard decision.. You want to live your life the way you want.." She caressed Shilpa's shoulder after making her sit on her lap.. "Your papa and me cannot live together anymore.. I need to go out and make myself something i always dreamt off! You are small.. I cannot carry you with myself.. Mama loves you beta! But mama has to go leaving you with your papa!! You need to stay with him.." Naina tried to explain the easiest she could..
"Why are you leaving me mama??" An innocent 7 years old teary eyed Shilpa asked..
"I am not leaving you my baby!! Just close your eyes whenever you need and and i will be there!!" Naina smiled ruffling little Shilpa's hairs and got up putting her down from her lap.. "Why are you leaving me mama??" Shilpa again asked as her mother left her hand and stepped back..

"I don't know what to do Billy?? Whatever differences i and Naina have.. Urghhh its all effecting Shilpa now!! She is just a 7 year girl damit!! She don't deserve to see all this.." Vikram shook his head in grief.. " i just can't believe after all these years she accused me for being and obstical between she and her career.. When the hell did i stopped her from pursuing anything yaar?? i would have let her if she would have told me about such plans!!" Vikram held his head in his hands.. He was looking devasted!
"I understand Vikram! But you need to be strong.. You have a little girl to takecare of.." Billy tried to console him..
Billy Mallik and Vikram Singhania were best buddies since childhood! They both belonged from a middle class family and were now doing good with their careers.. Billy was a doctor, doing well in a reputative Hospital.. His wife Annanya died few months back who was also a doctor and now he was living with his only son Armaan who was 12 and quite a bright child and his old widow mother..
On the other hand, Vikram married Naina who was the daughter belonged from a Rich Migrated Family.. She met him , they fell in love and then Shilpa was born.. Vikram was working a Software Engineer and earns pretty well but he was unable to provide Naina with all the modern and Lavish life she was used of.. Doesn't mean they were poor, they were a healthy moderate family..

Barish hai khayalon mein, sab dhul jayega
 Roshan rasta naya ek khul jayega

"Hey! Bought this for you.." Armaan tried to be his usual self with Shilpa after Billy explained him her situation and requested him to make up her mood and see if he can distract her.. "i don't want it.." She first glanced at the thin Barbie coloring book and then looked away refusing to take that..
"You what???" Armaan narrowed his eyes at her.. "You fought with your best friend for this in school and now when i am gifting you this, you are refusing!! why??" He frowned..
"Armaan pleaseee... Leave me!!" Shilpa irritatedly pleaded..
"Haah!! You wish.." He jumped over the hammock present at the corner of her room.. "Dad is downstairs.. i am not going anywhere until you are out from your crying mood" He made a face putting both his hands behind his head..
"Did she left because i didn't score good in my English spelling test??" Shilpa asked innocently turning her lost eyes back to him..
"Aaa.." He was flabbergusted.. No idea what to say and how it goes.. He don't understand!
"You think my mom left me because i was being naughty all the time?" He asked after a while getting a bit emotional remembering his mom! "Buts she says you were cute!" Shilpa felt more upset for reminding him about his mom.. She has witnessed thet naughty boy turning serious and silent after the loss of his mother.. But he healed a bit after sometime and she felt terrible for making hhim sad again..
"So does yours.." He spoke out slowly looking up at her face.. "Be Happy atleast your Mom is alive in this world and you can meet her when she will have time.." He sighed..
"But why did she  left me?? I want to live with both mama and papa!!  I want both!!" She started crying...

Beh jayega, tinka tinka kal ka silsila chalo
 Mil jayega aur ek haseen kafila chalo

"I know its hard baby! But i want my daughter to grow up strong! confident! You will need her, you can call her but mama needs to fulfill her dreams aswell naa? We love someone we want to see them happy! You do want your mama happy Right??" Shilpa was leaning down hugging her father tight how was trying hard to explain her things in the best possible way.. She listened carefully to her father and nodded in a small yes..
"But then why were you fighting with her?" She asked once again..
"People fight darling!! You fight with your friends then make up! YoU... You fight with Armaan but then he comes back or you goes to him right? Thats how life is.." Vikram smiled lightly rubbing his daughters head gently.. "So.. you will stay happy! make friends, teach me things your mother used to do in my absesence and will help you in things you need me!  And one day when finally we will meet your mother! You can tell her all about this and you can tell her how good you scored in your studies and she will be proud of you!"
"Really??" The innocent girl looked up to meet his fathers eyes and as he nodded she smiled.. "Really!! But things will be a bit tuff in the beginning.. You have seen naa? How Billy Uncle and Armaan faced difficulties after Annanya Aunty passed away.. But they didn't gave up! You se they are happy now.. They have learned how to survive!!" Vikram caressed her cheeks lightly..
"I'll be a good girl papa!! And i promise when i will meet mama i will tell her how good it was and she will be proud of me!!" Shilpa finally brought that lost smile back on her face..

Time flies, wounds heals and people move forward.. Shilpa closed her eyes many times but Naina never appeared.. She broke her promise and so her daughters heart.. Vikram never married again for the sake of her daughter or maybe he still was only into Naina, Who knows..
Difficulties were there in the beginning but then things started sorting out.. It was a bit difficult to trust some maid and let Shilpa be alone all day with her.. Vikram obviously was the bread earner of the family and he needed to attend his office..
What are friends for? Bill and Vikram mutually agreed upon sifting togather.. ArmaanShilpa were raised togather, chirps and laughs were back in home.. School, Office and Hospital timings somehow got adjusted perfectly making it easy for all to deal with one another plus a Granny was there at home all the time taking care of almost everbody's needs.. No one was alone, everybody has a friend they can share happiness and sorrows with..

Dhup ke makaan sa yeh
 Hai safar dhalan sa yeh
Mord meherban sa hai yeh

Years Later..

One Summer Night, Vikram fall really ill and on road recovery realized..  He is been long away from his Relatives, He loved out in the Mumbai city for the sake of his job however he was in touch with all but after Naina left him, he sidelined from all.. He knew everyone is going to question him about his life and he so don't wanted that.. He realized if anything happens to him, Shilpa will be left all alone..
His little angel turned 18 and every new day faces a new challange in life.. Billy's mom died few years back and now it was just Billy, Armaan, Vikram and Shilpa at home.. He feared what will this cruel world do to his daughter? She may be grown up now but he was a protective father now.. He had his fears and issues! Naina never looked back but Yes! he did received the divorce papers by her lawyer..

If you believe sun is shining, love is finding your way

"Shilpaaa" Armaan once again shouted banging her door..
"Coming coming!!" She ran to open it up before he breaks it.. "You know i need to report office on time right??" He gritted his teeth looking at her.. "Sorry!! just over slept.." Shilpa bit her tongue running towards her dresser..
"What the hell yaar!! You do this everyday and i get late.." He shook his head in disappointment..
"O please!! You reach half an hour before reporting time Mr Alarm clock!" She snapped back at him.. "Whatever... make it fast!" He glared at her once again.. This was everyday routine, Shilpa wakes up early in the morning kicks Armaan off his bed knowing he won't sleep again as per his habit of studying in the morning and gets back to her bed to complete her beauty sleep..
"Stop shouting!! Help me with this.." She made a face while struggling with her silver chain's lock.. "Everyday you need me to do this... why do u even wear it when you can't just lock it up on your own?" He asked like everyother day..
"I am training your for your poor future wife you see.." She chuckled..
"Shut Up!!" He rolled his eyes while making his way out of her room.. "And be quick!!" He warned..

"Arghhh!!" Done with university, Shilpa as usual was found roaming around cursing someone whole heartedly.. "Idiot!! Never on Timne!!" She gritted her teeth..
"Sss huhhh!! You do this everyday Shilpa.. Why dont you just grab a cab and go back home instead of waiting for him??" Anita, a friend of Shilpa asked..
"Yeah Right! i do that and then do it everyday!!" Shilpa glared at her friend.. "That Moron will be more than happy then.. What about my revenge part?? he shouts at me for being late in the morning its my time to return the favour.." She huffed..
"Like seriously everyday??" Anita's eyes widen up... "You guys return this favour to eachother every day??" Her mouth hung up..
"Yes!!!" Shilpa smiled sarcastically when she hears a horn and turns.. "God save him today!" She smirked and pulling her bag up, ran...
"Chocolates!!" He offered before she start.. "I was late because of traffic!!" He added..
"Oh wow!! You do it everyday Armaan!!" She gritted her teeth at him..
"You see.. i am training you for your poor future Husband!!" He mocked at her face.. "Urghhh go to hell!!" She smacked him on his shoulder while snatching away the chocolates..

Dhup ke makaan sa yeh
 Hai safar dhalan sa yeh
Mord meherban sa hai yeh

"Arghh i am tired!" Billy took a deep breath closing his eyes while relaxing back on the sofa.. "You need some rest dude!!" Vikram shook his head at him..
"Uhh Armaan won't let me.." Billy made a face.. "He is eating up my head almost everyday now.. He wants to go abroad for further studies.." Billy spoke out while siping his tea..
"He is a bright student! There is no harm in it.." Vikram gave it a thought..
"Hmmm..." Billy sighed.. "What have you thought about Shilpa?" He further asked..
"Don't know yet! But i do want her to fly and aim high.. " Vikram looked up at the ceiling.. "But then i also want her to stay on ground and value things that are more improtant.." Billy heard that fear coming out from Vikram's voice.. He surely don't want Shilpa to act or think like Naina.. They both never talked about this topic after the divorce of Vikram and then a news following about Naina remarriage.. To whome? How? they don't know and Vikram as hell don't even wana know..
"Hmmm... I was thinking, Why don't we get Armaan Shilpa married and then let them fly togather??" Billy kept the proposal out of blue..
"Huh??!" Vikram who was not expecting this felt it shocking..
"Yeah!! i mean.. they have practically lived togather almost whole of their life.. They can fly togather protecting eachother, saving eachother!!" Billy kept his point of views.. "And honestly speaking... Shilpa is like my own daughter to me.. I don't want her to leave this place ever.. I even don't think i would be happy to invite anyother girl from someother place as Armaan's wife some day.." Billy made a face even giving it a thought...
"Hahaha!! Look at your face.." Vikram laughed out over Billy.. "But for that ArmaanShilpa had to agree first!" He too became serious after a while..."Plus they are still kids.." He added..
"They will always be kids to us but They are grown up and in their learning phase.. If we combine them now, they will learn how to fly together!! Infact Armaan is even up for jobs now.." Billy kept few facts forward..
"Hmmm... i'll talk to Shilpa!" Vikram gave in after giving it a thought..

Billy knocked the door making Armaan look up from his laptop screen.. "Dad!!"
"Busy?" Billy questioned stepping inside and closing the door behind.. "Not much.." Armaan sighed putting the screen down and laptop away.. "You need anything?" He asked further as he saw Billy in a mood to sit and talk..
"So.. you want to go abroad for further studies??" Billy took a deep breath and asked after making himself comfortable on the bed.. "Dad please let me go.. i know its kind of an expensive trip without any scholarship but... i want this, i can do part time jobs even small ones but thats the best place you know for the degree i want..." He tried to explain..
"I know Armaan!!" Billy nodded.. "I even know you have done all your homework for this and you exactly know all pros and cons of it! you have a perfect idea what kind of life that would be and what sort of difficulties you might face! " Billy pressed is lips togather in a thin line..
"Then you know i am ready to face it all Dad!! Why aren't you giving me this chance?? You i love you! and i will be back as soon as possible!! Its just a matter of 2 years.." He asked sighing hoping Billy would say yes this time.. "Don't you trust me??" He asked gently..
"I trust you Armaan!! But i have other things to look at.." Billy looked up in his eyes.. "Whose Father doesn't want his son to aim, fly high and acheive big? I want you to have all the happiness in the world.." He paused.. "But there is something i want from you!" Armaan sensed something weird coming up..
"Look Armaan!! I won't force you for anything.. But you yourself can see how Vikram is going down everyday after his illness.. He is worried about Shilpa! He don't say it but i know he fears about her future if anything happens to him.." Billy tried to take a long road to present his point..
"Tch Dad!! You know i hate you hear such death stuff from you two!" Armaan felt a gush of anger inside him.. He was sensitive about death part..
"Death is a truth of life! Everybody has to done some day son!" Billy smiled at him lightly.. "And its not just because of Vikram but because i also want this... "Billy again took a pause and looked up in Armaan's eyes.. "I want you to marry Shilpa!" He spoke out in a low voice..
Silence..
"A..a w..what?? You want me to marry... shilpa?" Armaan blinked his eyes in shock.. "Shill...pa?" He repeated again to which Billy nodded in yes and he led out a silly laugh.. "Dad! She will eat me up" He made a face.. "And.. and look at out age! We can't get married.." He now passed a horrible look to Billy..
"Armaan i am not asking you to marry her and get ready for all Husband responsibilities and all..." Billy tried to explain before he reach some wrong conclusion.. "I am asking you to marry her.. Give her your name! A satisfaction to us that atleast if anything happens to any of us you two are together for each other.." He paused taking Armaan's hand in his.. "You both can leave and persue your careers, do everything you want but be together! And once you two are settled, ready for a new life.. start it! Take the charge, responsibilites!!" Billy carefully explained it all..
"Dad i have never..." Armaan had no idea what to say and how to say.. "I have never thought like that about her.. she is my best friend! my buddy but... its..uhhh" He took a deep breath to relax down..
Billy kept quiet letting Armaan to absorbe whatever he said to him.. He had full idea how big it was.. "Okay Dad i agree i never had any girl friends other than her.. Other friends i hang around with are very temporary.. But thats because i actually never got the time to interact much... Shilpa has been my crime partner all the while, involved in every chapter of my life since the day we all moved together but... Marriage?? I have never looked her that way.." He bit his lower lip.. What would he explain? He wans't getting anything himself..
"This sounds like a yes from you.." Billy spoke out with a silly grin on his face.. "Dad! you are not getting it.." He pouted trying to sound stern..
"Son! All we want at the moment is you two to join names.." Billy smiled... "And as far as i know you two.. At the end of the day you both need eachother now! You guys are habitual of eachother.. You fight! Laugh! do everything togather.. Then whats wrong in giving it a name?? Just give it a name for now!! Don't embrace it.." Billy patted his hands lightly..
"Ahmmm.." He cleared his throat looking all around accept for Billy.. There was nothing to actually argue left for him.. "So its a yes! Thanks.. " Billy giggled and got up from the bed..

"Papa??" Shilpa looked with an open mouth at Vikram... "You know i hate marriages... how can you??" Anger gushed inside her.. "I am not going to marry ever!!" She yelled..
"Shilpa..." Vikram tok her name lovingly.. "Baby!! Everyone needs a life partner in some point of time.. I am old now! i have no idea how long i am gona live?  I do need assurance that someone is there you.."Vikram got a bit emotional..
"I can take care of myself papa!! And please.. Don't you ever talk to me about this creepy death stuff!! I am not leaving you at any cost!!" Shilpa spoke out angrily.. "I am not marrying! i am not going anywhere.. Am i a burden??" She yelled out..
"Shilpa!!" Vikram put his hand over her back.. "How can you even think such a thing?? You can never be a burden over me darling!! And... what happened between me and your mother was our thing! We had complications, he didn't adjust but darling your are..." Vikram tried to explain her..
"I am what papa?? No!!! i am not going anywhere, i am not making any such adjustments neither i am leaving you.." She sounded really very upset this time..
"What if you don't have to do any of it? What if its Armaan i suggest you to marry??" Vikram hesitantly asked..
"Armaan???" Her world stopped... "How can you..." Words stopped right  on her mouth.. What to say? Knowing him all her life, practically they have lived together all these years.. No ne to leave! No adjustments needed.. "Armaan!!" She heard her heart whispering it out..
"We... we are.." Shilpa tried to speak..
"Take you time dear!! Think about it.. " Vikram patted lightly on her head.. "No one is asking you to become a dutiful wife and start acting like one.. Its just me and Billy want you two to tie the knot for now.. Shilpa! you can fly high, acheive all you want but ties with him will make you remember there is still a ground you need to return! I have faith in him Shilpa! He won't let you fall, he was there for you and this will only guarantee that he will always be there for you just like you will be for him... " Vikram was gently speaking up trying to make her understand..
"Maybe Marriage is a very bad thing to you but if you will think about Armaan... i am sure you will be able to accept it, give it a chance.. He is your best friend and what is better than having him all for you, by your side all your life?? Think about it sweetie!" He kissed her forehead lightly and left.. He knew she will agree..

"What if??" Sitting on the stairs in the dark, she questioned him regarding her fears.. Billy and Vikram were fast asleep whereas sleep was far away from ArmaanShilpa's eyes.. They were sitting together hearing out eacother.. It was weird that nothing changed between them like its shown in movies or written in novels.. They were just their usual selves talking about their fears and marriage as if sharing it with best friend about someone else..
"I took some time but then i understood out parent's fears Shilpa.. Honestly speaking there is no harm in joining names.. They arent forcing us to start a life together.. They just need a satisfaction that we will be there to hold back eachother from falling in some wrong stuff or anything.. " Armaan kept his POV infront of her..
"But i don't felt that way for you.. i mean.. uhhh" It was hard to explain for her..
"Neither do i.. and trust me! i don't have any idea about that feeling.." He made a face.. "Look! if we join hands now.. nothing is going to change, they will be happy! We have all the time to settle ourselves down and then we will see yaar!! Then we will think.." He added..
"What if you will meet someone and fall in love with her??" She arched her eyebrow..
"For that you have to let me go you idiot!! Always on my head chomping, shouting, screwing me up.." He made a face..
"Urghhh!! you will never change.." She smacked him over his shoulder.. "So its just about the name tag.. thats it?" She asked to conform..
"Thats it!!" He assured..

Chhat tapakti hai kabhi ehsaas ki
Yaad aati hai purani pyaas ki

People say when someone is about to leave the world, they sense it.. Billy Vikram didn't survived the car accident and left them... Juts few days after their children gave them the happiness of tying a knot with eachother..
It feels so lonely and Alone.. The house seems like will eat them up!! They cried, stayed in their grief but then he started healing unlike her.. He realized it was the best he could do and so he started planning it out..
"I am not leaving Armaan!! I am not going anywhere.." She shouted at him after he told her to pack her bags and they will leave for NewYork..
"Shilpa! you don't understand.. This will send us to hell!! We need to get out of this place for a time being.. Our applications were already in process and now its done!! We need to go out, make our future just the way our fathers wanted!! You need to make through this, you cannot just shut yourself down.. I too have lost my father and a father figure.. You need to understand its not easy for me either.." He tried to make her understand..
"Why did he left me??" She landed up on his chest crying her heart out..

Par naye naye baadal baras kar jhoomte hain
 Boond ki ladiyon se maatha choomte hain

It took alot of time.. Two years!! But they healed.. Back on track they were laughing and beating up eachother over all stupid issues.. Like always he would try and flirt to some random girl and she will spoil it fabulously...
NewYork wasn't easy but neither too difficult.. They made it togather! He was done completing his studies and it was time to move back.. He was offered a great job in the same city he belonged.. It was never his intention to stay in NewYork.. He always intended to go back to his home land, his home!!
Shilpa on the other hand has faced some very interesting developments.. She was in the middle of her degree and during an internship met Naina!! She found out about her millioner Husband and their kids..
"I wanted to kill them!! All of them!!" She shouted at Armaan vending out all her anger.. "She was.. she was standing right infront of me and she didn't recognized me.. Her own very first daughter!!" Shilpa threw away a glass which broke into pieces..
"Ummm you know you have to clean up all this right??" With arched brows Armaan pointed at the broken glass pieces.. "Urghhh.." She threw another as an answer..
"Whee.. you need to have a cold cold shower.." He gulped down the lump formed in his throat.. He wasn't getting senti or supporting her in this because condolence will ruin it he knows.. "Armaan!!" She yelled at him..
"Why are you shouting at me?? why didn't you took it out all over her?? haah??" He questioned.. "Tell me what do you actually want?? why are you so angry?? because she didn't recognize you? or is it because you wanted to be recognized and embraced by her??" He questioned out straight...
"I... i don't know.." She stormed her feet against the floor and left for her rom banging the door behind him.. "Seriously a milliner Husband and kids... Shilpa! i would let you be anything but not your mother... " He shook his head while talking to himself...

Next Day was an even bigger explosion when Shilpa atormed back home announceing her dear mother recognized her somehow.. She claims her motherly love for her now.. She accuses Vikram for not letting her meet Shilpa..
"What??" It was time for Armaan to jump.. To handle Shilpa was already a headache and now this new bombardment..
Bad follows worse and just like that Naina landed over their apartment making Armaan loose his cool.. Like to everybody else they introduced themselves as friends and before he could speak, Naina claimed another thing that after Vikram's death she once again tried to be in touch with Shilpa but found out she left her home.. "Liar!! If she was keeping a check, she would have known that they all stayed together!!" Armaan gritted his teeth.. He had to behave like civilians just for the sake of Shilpa who was making him even angrier by letting Naina in and speak all the rubbish...
 He was so angry, she didn't ask a thing from her and for the first time she even didn't came up to him to share anything... He decided to take the silent road and just watch what she wanted to choose, wanted to do.. To his surprise, she started questioning him if he knows exactly what happened between her parents..
"I mean i was kid right? i believed what was told.. Mama did told me she will be there for me but.." A confused Shilpa hesitantly speak up to him..
"Are you telling me after all these years you are questioning you father's intentions?? " He freaked out.. "Nooo.." Shilpa said quickly.. "Its just.. uhh!! i angry! i try pull away but mama... i mean mama!!" A tear escaped from her eyes..
"I say i hate her!! i felt that conceiving and growing with my age.. Papa never said anything bad about her but still it just start growing inside me when she never showed up again... And now when i saw her... uhh.." She fell down over the sofa with her head in her palms..
"You... want to be with her??" Shocked, he asked..
"I... i don't know Armaan!! its just my heart.. uhhh" SHe started crying and he knew what was coming their way... "i mean.. she asked me and even after all anger and hatred i still feel my heart pushing me to be with her for a while.."
"And you want to live with her now!" Nodding he sat down in front of her..
"But then i feel i will betray papa!! God Damit!!!  I wanted both my parents to be together!!" Fresh tears made way through her eyes as she yelled out her deprived feelings.. He frowned looking at her and then got up from his chair.. "Shilpa!! You need to sleep" He sighed and talked calmly.. "I'll get you a sleeping pill.." He turned and walked towards his room... He needed sometime alone with himself now..

"I wana find out... Can moms really turn back for money from their children? I want to know.. i want to stand over her face with proves and say bluntly that she is not my mother!! Papa was everything and she is nothing! she was the betrayal, an egoistic, greedy lady!! I want to see her life, I want to throw it all over her face!!" Shilpa gritted her teeth with anger bursting out from her eyes.. Even the pill didn't worked which Armaan forcefully fed her.. "And more than that..." She started speaking slowly to her self.. "I want to find out the real status of my relationship with Armaan!! Almost 2 years we are married, he didn't say a word regarding that.. We are still the same, he comments about other women! flirts infront of me like always.. But i am changing, i don't like it now... I feel angry and i need to know it all.. We both need to explore ourselves and i just don't wana be a burden over him but... how do i say it??" She bit her lower lip.. Her heart already started skipping beats with just that thought that if she gives him a chance, he might find someone else and fell in love..

"I have thought of something.." Armaan started calmly the very next day over the breakfast table.. Lost in her thoughts, she was drinking her tea and those words from him made her choke..
"Shilpa! you are getting depressed day by day... I thought alot and the only way i see solution to this problem is.." He pressed his lips together bringing all his attention to her.. "You need to figure out all the answers of your questions Shilpa!! Coz i know those questions will follow you for the rest of your life.. You won't find peace until then.." He took her hand in hers...
"And... Shilpa!! For that you need to be with her.. You need to move out and be with her.." He repeated the same line breaking her heart into pieces.. She knew it already that any of the paths she will choose will be painful but hearing it from him was more painful.. She wished to hear "Choose Me over everything!" from him and here he was talking something else..

"What if i didn't find them? What if its hard? What if i'll be lost??" Words just came out from her mouth...
"I never said i am leaving your side.." His lips broke into a small smile..

Bheegne ki yeh gadhi hai
Ek nayi rut sang khadi hai
Baat chhoti par badi hai

Shilpa was introduced to her step brother and sisters and just the thought they were called her brother and sisters was killing her.. Step Father was off the table! She would have actually killed someone if her motive wasn't fresh in her mind.. "Why the hell is this man so polite to me?? Why he shows as if he has no issues with me? What is this man??" These questions were now eating her up..

Yes she moved in with Naina in her so called Heaven filled with luxuries leaving behind Armaan in the small apartment.. She so wanted to disclose about her martial status but just because Armaan was quiet! didn't said a word regarding that, she became weak... She was after all a girl and expects me to start this topic for once..

"So... how is it?" Armaan inquired the next day as they met..
"What do you expect?? Its a dream home i am having fun Armaan!!" She gritted her teeth looking at him.. "Ouch!" He took his tongue between his teeth..
"Don't make fun of me.." She hit him on his hand..
"Hang on! You can't just expect everything to be normal in day 1. You clearly hate that woman and whatever you are doing is out of your rage... Its never going to be normal.." He stated as a fact.. "By the way... you look damn incomplete without your necklace.." He pointed out..
"You are not there.." She spoke out in a soft whisper.. She was already missing him, He was surely her everything and she wished him to call her back more than anything..
Just one Night and she realized; he has got the immediate power over her.. She evaluated and found out that it was the first ever decision in her life she has made of moving out... Maybe she was involved but he was the one taking decisions for her from the very beginning.. He was the one who led her the way and how much she is depended over him but the question was... Does he feels the same?? Is he missing her? Is he depended over her for anything??

"Appoint a hand for this.." He joked and once again her dream of him understanding anything shattered into pieces.. "Yeah Right!" She rolled her eyes..
"So..." She spoke up after a while.. "You were okay??" She questioned..

"Never been in much peace before.." He chuckled winking at her and she left as if he has taking her heart in his palms and squeezed it.. "Huh... Yup!!" She sarcastically laughed out..

"Y.. you can't just go Armaan!!" Shilpa's heart sank the moment he told her that he has accepted the offer and its a huge break for him so he need to leave for India within a week..
"What am i suppose to do here Shilpa?? You have your classes, then internship and then you need to head back to that home!! What am i here for??" He questioned logically.. "I have nothing to do here and this opportunity is my career break!! I just can't let it go and be here doing nothing at all.."

"What about us??" She was heart broken..
"What about us?? we hardly get 4-5 hours a week to catch up.." He replied..  "We will still be in touch through calls and messages!!" He reasoned himself and she felt like slapping him... She was asking about their marriage and it seems like he actually doesn't care at all..

"Fine!! Go away!! I can take care of myself" Mad over him, she marched out of the apartment and shaking his head he stood still.. "She'll understand.." He tried to console himself..

Dhup ke makaan sa yeh
Hai safar dhalan sa yeh
Mod meherban sa hai yeh

Opening the doors again after a long time, he stepped inside the same house; he has spent almost his whole life.. The house which was his home, where he belongs and was filled with so many memories.. Every corner has a story!!

Taking a deep breath, he shut the door behind and putting his luggage aside, removed the white sheet from one of the sofas and sat down.. "Hhh.." He led out a deep breath.. It was hard to convince Shilpa plus bear her tantrums and make alot of promises after which she readily allowed him to leave...

After a moment of relaxation, he got up and started removing all other sheets covering the furniture.. He had to take a walk around and see everything his heart was pondering over.. His favorite area; Garden, his room, All other rooms.. He needed to check everything and start over...

"OMG!!" All the lonely feelings flushed away in a moment from his heart as soon as he stepped at the backyard and found his Garden more like a garbage store.. Uneven, deserted long grass, fallen leaves, broken plants, burnt flower plants and in between cat's family.. "Enough!!" He frowned and immediately get back into the house.. He needs to join after 3 days and before that he was sure he is going to be on a renovation spree..

"You could have called me after landing.." Shilpa burst out at him as soon as he picked up his phone.. "Called you?? Do u know what it is like??" He yelled out.. "My poor garden looks like mixture of garbage point and jungle, Birds have found a perfect place to built their nests and excrete out near our window and you know?? I saw a rat sneaking away in the bathroom!!" He started taking out his frustration...
"Hahahaha!!" Shilpa burst out laughing after hearing his complains and tone.. She knew he was a cleaning freak plus the love for his Garden was eternal.. He surely has to freak out... "What do you expect Armaan?? What would it be without a caretaker??" She questioned..
"Oh to hell with care taker... I Need to get this back in shape or for sure i will go crazy!!" He gritted his teeth..
"Yes you will..." She smiled.. "Now call your all lazy friends and start cleaning up.. You so are not doing it all by yourself!! Its impossible!!" She stated instead of suggesting...
"Good idea!!" He nodded, before he was just going to start all by himself..
"Hehehe.. take care! Bye!!" She hung up..

Shilpa stopped wearing those necklaces; not because their latches were difficult, it was because he was not there and she doesn't wana get rid of that habit of only and only him closing them..

"Shilpa didn't take this??" Abhi showed her wedding chain to Armaan which he found while clearing up her room..
"Or maybe she won't be needing it again.." For a moment Armaan Mallik stopped on spot..
"What??" Abhi arched his eyebrow.. "Are you freaky out of your mine??" He put that away on the table and walked up to him..
"No.. I am practical.." Trying to ignore, Armaan started walking down towards the garden area..
"Practical?? You are insane.." Abhi stopped him.. "What the hell is wrong with you two?? " He stopped Armaan on his tracks..
"She saw her mother, now she is living with her trying find some stupid answers which are already clear.. I cannot be Vikram Uncle 2; I am sorry!" An unknown rage inside him started building up..
"Nooo..." Abhi's eyes narrowed up.. "What the hell is she doing there?? And.. you just let her leave??" He asked with an open mouth..
"It was her decision okay!! I was so mad, i made up my mind to pull her out from there and to hell with her degree and career.. But then, what if she will start so called suffocating with me?? What if she start pointing fingers at me in the future??" With each question, his anger started growing...

"Abhi!! i had to let her leave, i had to allow her go.. i had to give her a chance to make her choices... Getting married to me wasn't her choice! It was an emotional black mailing!!" He pressed his lips together.. "If she can still feel some warmth for her mother, i am sure she can also find love of her own!"

"R U Crazy?? I Agree to whatever you have said but still she is your wife!! And she is Shilpa not.. what was her name??" Abhi tried to recall.. "Naina!! she is not naina aunty!!" Abhi yelled out.. "And who the hell have told you? she doesn't love you??" He asked next...
"How are you so sure that i love her??" Armaan questioned back..
"Dude!! You have lost it!!" Abhi hit his head against his plam..
 "After spending almost all of your life with her, you have doubts?? And my dear friend! Marriage doesn't base entirely on love!!" He gritted his teeth...

"Thats what i wana find out.. I have let her stay there, we are still married, she is my still my wife and i haven't divorced her yet!" Armaan arched his eyebrow...
"Cool!!" Abhi mocked at his face.. "Then what the hell is this rubbish you are talking???" He shot a glare at him..

"We are habitual of each other.. This gap is gona tell us or atleast me the truth!! I wana find an answer to that question mark i have over my relationship status with her.." Armaan cleared the Air..

Dhup ke makaan sa yeh
Hai safar dhalan sa yeh
 Mod meherban sa hai yeh

New job, empty house plus a busy wife aka best friend along with a huge time difference wasn't something very pleasant..  Shilpa had her missions, studies and internship; even if she is dying to talk to him, the time difference or his new busy life was not letting her be in contact with him much..
On the other hand, Armaan Mallik felt like going mad without her and so he has to step out and find new activities for him; one of them was Arohi Sharma! The girl impressed him so much in no time.. she was smart, beautiful and a kid by heart. She clearly reminds him of Shilpa and thats how they both started getting along well..
Once again the life started turning awesome!! Fun, Parties, Hangouts and Office..

"So may be that is the reason!!" A lonely tear escaped out of Shilpa's eye as she saw the recent uploaded pictures on his facebook account.. "He found someone to be with.." Sadness and rage, both started building up inside her..
"Hey! R U Busy??" The knock on the door made Shilpa quickly minimize the window, wipe away her tears and turn around..

"Ohh.. Samar! Hii!!" Shilpa waved him putting on a smile at her face... Samar Kapoor was the son of Neeraj Rathod's friend.. (Neeraj: Naina's current Husband) He had a good association with Neeraj's business and he visits quite often to him.. Recently he has met Shilpa and the two started hitting off well.. Samar was kind of a help for Shilpa to drag her mind out off this disney land of her mother.. Armaan usually was unavailable due to the time difference and so Samar was a healthy distraction...

"Do you have something eat?? I feel like starving and there is no time to go out and eat!!" Samar made a face bringing a smile on Shilpa's face immediately..
"Some once pouted that junk food is like poison!! I am sorry! i have only poison!" Shilpa giggled..
"Oh God Shilpa!! For one can you carry something healthy in your bag??" He made a face..
"Nope!!" Shilpa blinked her eyes while shaking her head..
"You better find a husband you loves junk like you!! Or else if it will be my type of guy.." Samar made a puppy face.. "He'll for sure run away!!" He added giggled to which Shilpa giggled as well and then he left..

"Hhh my husband!!" Shilpa took a deep breath.. A sad smile appeared on her face as she recalled the type she has spent with Armaan over this junk..

"Hawww!! You are stealing my chocolates!!" Shilpa ran over him as she just stepped inside her room and found him taking out chocolates from her cupboard.. "So what?? You ate my pizza!! That was for the movie!!" She showed a fake glare to her.. "So?? I made popcorns for you naa??" She argued.. "Yess!! And enjoyed them all yourself.. I barely got 4-5" He complained..
"Ummm.. it happens!!" She knew he was telling the truth but she also can't just admit and so she turned her back on him and replied with attitude..
"Huhh it happens!!" He shook his head.. "And who brings all these chocolates for you??" He frowned.. "Me!!" He pin pointed himself..

"Heehh!!" She came back from her beautiful flashback and closed her eyes.. She was missing him so much..

"Huh!! why the hell are you so upset??? You yourself left her free you there to go and make new friends!! Samar or Qamar!! Why do u care??" Abhi was busy in mocking Armaan while pouring himself a glass of wine... "Lets celebrate!! She is discovering herself!!" He added forwarding the other glass of wine to Armaan..

"You SHUT UP OKAY!!! This is not funny!!" A furious Armaan blasted out at Abhi..

"Shouting at me won't help Armaan!!" Abhi passed him a mocking smile and sipped his drink.. "And why are you even sulking?? Remember!! you are just habitual of her.. " He taunted.. "And yeah!! I see Arohi a healthy distraction!" He grinned.. "What happen?? She is not good enough to replace Shilpa??" He asked giving a pouty look just to burn up Armaan more..

"She is just my friend okay!! and will you stop mocking!!" Armaan stood up from his place in anger and walked away.. He started loosing it when mostly during his late night and her morning side conversations started getting disturbed by this samar.. She quickly hungs up saying samar is waiting and he spends all his night up inventing this new emotion called as insecurity inside him..

And now he felt like this has started crossing limits since Samar is always involved in every talk.. You know? he said this to me.. he said that to me! and bla bla bla..

Kitni unchi shak pe khushiyon ke phal
Phir bhi kuhshboo todh li humne ucchal

"Wow mom!! you were a hottie those days!!" Shilpa's step sisted giggled while commenting at an old photoraph.. "Shhh!!" Naina hit her head lightly with love.. "Arghhh now i have to tolerate all this.." Shilpa arched her eyebrows.. she just entered inside and saw this coochi cooing drama going on.. Naina spent time with her just few days in the start.. Now she looks hell busy in work and then her this family in which shilpa had zero interest..
"Shilpa!! sit with us naa.." Naina smiled and stooped her from going inside her room.. "Hmmm yeah!!" Forcing a smile on her face, she stopped and controlling her temper sat down with them..
"See.. mama was hawt naa!!" Soha winked passing the picture to Shilpa.. "What has gotten into her today?? she is getting free with me?? :/" Shilpa asked herself and then again forcing the smile took the picture in her hands and her smile faded.. It was Naina's collage photograph and her current husband was already in it with her..
"Mam!! what do i have to do with these??" A servant came over to ask about some new curtains..  "OHH! Give me a minute.." Naina excused herself from Shilpa and Soha and went ahead to guide the servant..
"You know!! they were such a cute couple even in their collage days!!" Soha in her excitement commented about her parents burning up shilpa to heights inside.. "Yeah!! i am sure they must have a great lovestory!!" She spoke out sarcastically to which soha paid no attention and continued with her stories..

Kitni unchi shak pe khushiyon ke phal
Phir bhi kuhshboo todh li humne ucchal

Lost in herself and sulking, Shilpa was not hurt but very very upset.. She was finally able to dig out the full truth.. Neeraj and Naina were the love birds in their collage times.. Then due to whatever reasons they departed for their future..

Years later Neeraj came back in Naina's life, he was still single and Naina once again the so called love or rich monetary love bloomed between them and it was so strong that Naina left Shilpa and Vikram and now here she was living happily with Neeraj..

A fire was inside Shilpa, she so wanted to talk to Armaan but Armaan was not picking up his phone.. She didn't knew she was more upset because of this truth or because Armaan wasn't picking up her call..

"Ummm Hii Shilpa! Can i talk to you for a while.. Its important!" Samar showed up in her cabin, he seems quite in a hurry..
"Samar its not a good time please.." Shilpa tried to avoid him..
"Trust me this is the time or we'll be trapped!!" He really looked serious.. "I am waiting for you.. just meet me in my car!!" He quickly almost ordered and rushed out..
"What the hell nis up with him now??" Shilpa was furius but still she took a breath to calm herself down and walked outside..

"What is it???" She asked passing a confused look to samar.. He was quiet all the way and now they both were sitting on a bench in the park..
"Look.. Our parents are getting insane!! For some stupid merger story inside about which i don't give a damn!! They are planning to trap us for a marriage!!" Samar without wasting a second, subsiding unnecessary details came on point..
"What??" Shilpa's mouth hung up.. She was in some real shock..
"I know my father!! he can do anything for power.. But i am sorry!! i can never be a cost for this!!! But my hands are tied.. i need you to help me and say no for whatever reasons you can explain.." He told her straight..
"I am married!!" That was Shilpa's answer..
"Hmmm.." Samar nodded in a yes while turning his head to other side and then stopped.. "What??? You... married??" It was his time to receive a shock..
"Yes!! But will you mind if i'll get engaged to you in a fancy ceremony and then destroy Mr and Mrs Neeraj's so called reputation by breaking this??" He asked with a had face.. Her mind was working quick for revenge!! What better than this especially when she just found out why she was brought to their lives now..
"I... i don't mind!!" Samar's mouth was still very much open..
"Cool!!" She gritted her teeth and got up..

Haan kanch ka samaan de aur gir gaye hum
Jod kar khud ko banane phir gaye hum

"Armaaan!!! just pick up!!!" It was night for Shilpa and Morning for Armaan... She was expecting him to pick up her call atleast now..
"Ahh.. sorry!! i took a sleeping pill last night!!" He explained still in sleep..
"Get Up!!!" Shilpa yelled out.. "And what made you take a sleeping pill??" She questioned out next.. "I was trying to siphon dreams!!" He was sarcastic but that added fuel to fire.. "Really?? What are your dreams made up of?? Arohi??" She was so so made at the moment..
"Yeah so what??" He became so so pissed off!! He just woke up and this started..

"Good!! then i have a news for you.. I have also found someone, i am getting engaged to him next week!!" She chewed her words in anger..
"What??" She was actually a blow for him.. "You can't!!" He got off from his bed.. " I mean... ahmm technically we are married!!" He was not in a position to shout.. "Y.. YOU CAN'T DO THAT!!" He felt like someone has stuffed too much in his throat that he won't e able to speak..
"Engagement can take place atleast..." she wiped away her tears.. She was also not shouting now.. She was shattered and that name Arohi in his dreams has turned her world upside down..

"Yeah.. yeah!!" He felt a huge loss of words.. "Shh shilpa!!  i need to go.. i am getting late for work! we'll talk about this later haan.." He made and excuse and quickly put the phone down.. This was too much for him..

"Bye!!" She put the phone down and then fell on her knees.. "He found someone!!" She was officially hurt now...
"Nooo.." He threw the first thing came in his hands.. "How could she??" He just can't believe she had found someone and she didn't even discussed this with him instead she is just telling him so that he can make arrangements for divorce.. "You can't be like your mother!!" He threw every other thing in his rage...

Door dariya ke kinare, zindagi karti ishare
Aasman pe hai naye tare

Shilpa felt like slapping Naina when things got projected infront of her in a way like as if Samar was so interested in her and they liked the proposal very much for her and she even looked happy with him. So, everyone thought to surprise her and Naina as a mother wants to take atleast this one best decision of her daughter's life since she missed so much in all these years.. There was this surprise engagement ceremony taking place with a huge amount of guests.. "Don't screw this up!! i am counting on you.." Samar whispered to her while asking for her hand for the ring.. "Ahmm.. not this one.." She eyed him pulling her actual ring finger back to which samar nodded and smartly slipped the ring in her middle finger...

"Ohh Shilpa!! i am so happy for you!!" Naina commented and smiled at her as they all stepped inside the house premises after the ceremony at a hotel..
"What is my name??" Shilpa asked loudly in spot making the entire drama family stood still on spot..
"What??" Naina wasn't expecting something like this from her.. "I am asking.. What is my name?? Do you even know my full name??" She asked loudly and bitterly..
"Shilpa..." Naina tried to say something..
"What is my full name??" She asked slowly and loudly this time..
"Shilpa Singhaniya!" Neeraj spoke out instead of Naina..

"Huh!!" She led out a laugh.. "My name is SHILPA ARMAAN MALLIK!!" She poke out gritting her teeth.. "Armaan Mallik is not just my friend! He is my HUSBAND!!" She yelled out looking at Naina.. "And i was here just to see if u were actually my mother or what?? But you are clearly no one!! You are a greedy woman who was empty handed then and will remain empty handed now!! I was just waiting to see how low can you stoop!! and trust me!! you are beyond my imaginations!!" She spatted out bitterly "And despite of the fact you gave me birth! i am only the daughter of my papa and i am happy being only Armaan's wife!! I will stay back home, wait for him, raise our kids and will be stay happy even if we won't be having enough money to have a lavish life like you!! This is who i am and this is what i want!! I was here just to let you know how it feels when someone of your own ditches you!! Leaves you alone!! And i ham happy today! i am leaving you!!!" and she marched inside to gather her things.. She was done with her studies and her flight was already booked for the night.. She was sure no one will follow her as she has destroyed a huge of their investment.. This engagement was like a huge investment for them and she has just turned them almost bankrupt..

"So.. you are here for divorce!!" Armaan sighed taking a seat beside her.. She was back and she was back without any announcement.. He was busy in thinking about his trauma with her and the fact that he can't hold her back if she has chosen someone for herself! He was clear with his side that He was never infatuated to her, she was never just friend or house mate!! She is his wife and the love of his life!! Yes she is a habit and she is the love and she is the life!

"Yeah but!! I thought let me live my life the way it was before a final good bye!!" She held her breath inside before saying this.. She has replaced the ring from middle finger to ring finger and right now it was testing Armaan's patience..

"You too can't marry without this divorce right???" She was in no mood to mention that girl's name..
"Yeah!! Fine.. Even the papers will be ready till then.." He also held his breath back before saying out loud..

"I Don't wana meet you! Go to Hell!!" Abhi clearly stated on the phone.. He even made his way to meet Arohi who he knew was just a good friend and ask her if she can put some brain inside this lost man!!  But to his bad luck, she was out of city.. He was not even interested in meeting Shilpa! He was sure he is gona slap both for them for  ruining this relationship of them!!

Dhup ke makaan sa yeh
Hai safar dhalan sa yeh
 Mod meherban sa hai yeh

Day 1 and 2 Awkward!! But what can hold them back for so long!! She was done crying looking at her wedding chain and the fact that he had stopped noticing that she doesn't wear any necklace now.. A random movie was coming on the television which they have seen separately.. "I Loved the climax!!" He stated casually..
"I know!! i love it too!!" she replied and there they go... So much to talk, so much to say, so much to laugh at, So much to demand!! They hit it quickly and were back to pavilion..

"What have you done to this??" She frowned at him while looking at her precious aloe vera plant!! He still remembers she ate his head to bring that and grow in their lawn so that she can use it anytime she want.. "Its a new one!! that one was burnt when i returned!!" He explained why it was so short..

They both knew this was just for a while but this time was more than anything they want at the moment.. they want to live in it and so were living it!! They both had so much to ask and fight about but.. They don't wana spoil this little time they had and so they never brought it..

It feels like life was back again!! There was fun in outings, while watching TV and everything!! He had a willing heard to go back home after office.. She had a willing heart to go and cook for someone she loves so much!! Someone she knew she means at least something if not everything!!

Shilpa had no idea what she is gona do after he will divorce her.. She was just happy to know that Arohi is out when she is here.. She was sure she will kill her if she will see them together..

"Hmmm..." taking a deep breath, she gulped down the limp formed inside her throat.. she knew today he will be having the divorce papers with him when he will return and the horn on the door was telling her that he is back...

"Hhh.." Very quickly she wiped away her tears and switched on the T.V to show him that all is normal and she is fine.. She also doesn't want him to not choose someone else for himself just because he was tied to her in a relationship just because he cares for her..

"Water??" She asked casually.. she wanted to run away as fast as she could.. she wants to control her tears from falling out.. "Hmmm.." He nodded after which she practically ran inside the kitchen...

"So... i have these papers and this the time!!" He spoke out after drinking the water and keeping the glass aside.. He pulled out the papers from that brown envelop and kept infront of her..
"Hmmm.." She nodded taking a deep breath.. "Ppp pen?? i'll get that.." She again felt like breaking down and so stood up and turned towards the phone desk where usually a pen was kept..

"Shilpa!!" She closed her eyes and turned around reaching a pillar end when he called her.. "Hmmm??" she made a sign of acknowledgment...
"What if..." He bit his lower lip rolling the papers in his hands.. "What if i tell you i don't wana do this?? What if i wana tear them apart!!" He took  a step towards her and she was still..

"What if i tell you i hate your mother! And i will never allow you to meet her again!" He took another step.. "What if i will tell you that i am done with playing this friendship game!! And that you are the only lady in my life how has the power to hurt me! The only one who can make me wait! Only one i bring chocolates for!! Only one i love watch movies with, go out, commit childish crimes, water plants, fight and then patch up!!" Her breath was stuck still.. all she can see is him coming closer to her and speaking out all she wants to hear..

"What if i tell you that i can't see you with no one else other than me!! Only i feel i have the right to tie those necklaces around.. What if i tell you from the day 1 you stepped back i wanted to kiss you so hard!! Hold you tight in my arms and cherish you for the rest of my life!!" There was some agony she witnessed in his eyes..

"What if u are the one i wana claim! I desire! wana make love to.." He was now blocking her against the pillar looking straight in her eyes were tears have started beaming.. "What if i say you are just mine!!" he held her left hand in his one hand furiously while with the other he was holding her by her waist.. "And... i love you!!" He stated looking in her eyes and pulling out that engagement ring off her finger..

It was a pin drop silence.. They both looking into eachothers eyes.. Her ears heard a sound in this silence of the ring dropping down on floor and there her lips which were just an inch away from his reduced the gap and kissed him..
With an immediate response he responded taking the charge, kissing her hard with passion and love.. Her hands grabbed his head pulling him closer, her finger running through his hairs and his hold got much tighter around her waist.. Non of them wanted to let this go...

Dhup ke makaan sa yeh
Hai safar dhalan sa yeh
 Mod meherban sa hai yeh

He didn't showed any hesitation in throwing her dress off her body, With the same passion with with he kissed her, told her that she is HIS, he was now claiming her, making love to her... There was no way he was letting this go..
She moaned out his name, heaved in pleasure.. This side of him was never seen, Love was another thing but they can be so passionate with eachother was something they have never ever imagined!! He will cherish her like this and she will enjoy him was never a thought that hit them ever.. All they wanted is to stay together and be with eachother.. they wanted the life they had with eachother till date!! But this relationship was something and and now they were on another level..

"Sometimes a break indeed is needed to sort out things, clear your mind and feel the actual Fire!!"

Complete!! Hope u guys like it!!

Sameera
😊😉
😳
Edited by sameera_12 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..oneOone.. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
reserved for a complete xomment...
but I loved the start...how a 7 year old Shilpa and 12 year old armaan supported each other after the seperation if their mothers...
Life is cruel and morevare the ppl who creates relations but dont know how to handle them...
Shilpa crying for her mummye was so heart wrenching...they way she questioned her, I could clearly visualize the situation.
Vikram is a good father by far...lets see what future has stored...
so now, armaan n shilpa has practically growm up together...hmmm..

cont soon...waiting
teenorchid thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
so a brand new concept
i like it
cmall shilpa is so cute
i loved her when she asked if her mom left her bcause she didnt scoree well in english testt

glad vikram is a good father
and loved cute ARSH relation

waiting to see how the OS molds out further
Edited by teenorchid - 8 years ago
Shubh007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome & Interesting OS...👏

Just Love It...😊

Every Scene Is Mind-Blowing...👍🏼

Every Scene Was Portrait Beautifully...⭐️

Update Next Part Soon...😃Edited by Shubh007 - 8 years ago
shivi_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Res...
Unres...

Awesome Concept...

Loved it...

Armaan and Shilpa's Bonding is Superb...

U have penned down every Emotion Beautifully...

Can't wait to read What will happen next?????

Plz continue soon...
Edited by shivi_17 - 8 years ago
A.Kh_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
 ❤️
well I think shilpa is right somewhere but now i feel that shilpa's father should have told her everything when she grew up.
Anyway I love the way u keep it how it actually happens not like films where they secretly talks about it and kids hear 🤣
well I honestly loved it from the start .
One thing is I just love ur kids interaction with their parents. You always make it awesome.👏👏 ⭐️  ❤️
Thanks waiting for more.

One more thing is That even after getting married and living for two years together they didn't fall in love exactly. Thats the beauty.
👏  😳
Edited by A.Kh_20 - 8 years ago
Laddoo.Phaddoo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yeh tum hee thi na sam 😲woah now this is something you call getting completely out of your zone and rocking it out😳ooo ladooo da phadooo maza agayaaa...sach mein...story concept is new different and even dialogues sooo like u and unlike u :P after reading SUN LEYNA and BADMAAS DILL this is definitely something different and Iam soo glad u r trying on😉armaan and shilpa both are broken souls and there for eachother...chalp berehem duniya pehle ma mar gayi phir ab dono papa aur shilpa ki mom tuchi kameeni😡aghh shaadi ho gayi thi :( bera gargh ho ab ma ki entry zaroori thi? -_- khaer vishwaas hai tumpe..chalo kuch acha twist dikhao aur end mein hero heorine ko milvao bhai sad ending na dena nai too ladooo ki phadddo paregi to samajh gayi na

I to love you hameshaaa se😳
Laddooo ji😛

nilusoni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
thats really awesome os
completely different from all your work
armaan and shilpa convo as child soo cute
both became best of friends and understand each other so well
arsh marriage and their new life with both supporting each-other wow
omg shilpa's confusion and armaan's fear scaring me
excited for next part
continue soon
kank_dah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
beautiful.both growing up together and helping each other to heal.i hope they realise their bond is for eternity.continue soon
sammy4u thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome os so far
the dads were awesome 
arsh are amazing together
the dads plan to get them married was superb...sad that they died
shilpa's mom is such a doubtful person...seems to be a very mean person
hope armaan makes shilpa see her mother in clearer picture...hope shilpa doesnt leave armaan for her ,mother