Shakti Anand The new Jagya

Posted: 8 years ago
Creating a new topic as its  a news of replacement and didn't want to unsticky the all discussion post.Hope its not a problem..

According to TOI Shashank will be replaced.Jagya is going nowhere.From next month he will be seen as Jagya.Mannu-Pooja track and Jagya getting sandwitched between Anandi-Ganga lamba chalne wala hai......I thought they will replace Shashank as so many things are still pending in Jagya's life and Jagya will be an awesome character to play for new actor.And Jagya from now on will look his age. ðŸ˜†

Shakti Anand to replace Shashank as Jagya in 'Balika Vadhu':

Ever since Shashank Vyas, popular as Jagya, decided to quit one of the longest-running shows, 'Balika Vadhu', the production house has been working overtime to find a suitable replacement. And the hunt has finally ended with senior actor Shakti Anand. Currently seen in the TV show 'Shapath', Shakti will be the new Jagya in 'Balika Vadhu'. According to sources, his entry is slated for next month.

Despite repeated attempts, Shakti remained unavailable for comment.

Edited by ExcuseMePlz - 8 years ago
TFS
Don't know whether it will work or not.

Anyways all the best to Shakti Anand if this news is true.

------------------

This Anandi and Singhs drama is really halting the story from moving forward

This Anandi Singhs bond has become meaningless filler track. Unless they show a rift between Anandi and Singhs which should be the natural way to move forwards there is nothing left in this.

They have taken away every relationship in Anandi's life in the most unconvincing way to bring this Singhs back into focus that's why Singhs and Anandi story looks like curdled milk🤢

No focus on Anandi's relationship with Shivam and no focus on her work only just filling up her life with Singhs🤢
TFS
If the news is true then Good luck to the new actor. 
Actor replacement has become BV Cvs USP

They know audience will create initial hue and cry and then a accept whatever they dish out later.

Thank you Shashank for your hard work. Unfortunately we will now have to pretend that Shashank's Jagya never existed. Wipe off 5 years...

I was rooting for replacement for the sake of continuity.

I saw this actor in some tv serials and he is not bad.

But will miss Shashank.
Will miss shashank. Because of jagya's age in the present story, maybe it's wise for shashank to quit. Both Ganga and anandi look good enough to be teenagers moms while shashank looks like their kid brother. This is the reason I wished they had kept him while bringing a younger version of jagya. Anyway the new actor too looks good and also mature to play  this older role. Good luck to him
I can't believe this.

Don't know where is BV heading.

I feel bad for Anandi. They have snatched away everyone who mattered to her, they have snatched every opportunity from her. Hope they will do justice with the character in her battle vs Akhiraj. Its not just a battle of life and death for Anandi, but it is a battle of her beliefs, her principles for which she fought from childhood and later with her husband. It is a battle of a woman's dignity vs the men mentality of crushing women under their feet. I really hope BV writers have little brain left, not to dilute this track with stretching it unnecessary and adding other tracks to it till viewers (who are still watching) loose the interest.

If this is true then sympathies to Shashank and Jagya fans. Its hard to accept a total new and different face suddenly!! Looks like BV is all set to break all kinds of records 😆
[QUOTE=Missesha]. Unfortunately we will now have to pretend that Shashank's Jagya never existed. Wipe off 5 years...

[/QUOTE
 yes that's the sad part. They try to avoid showing flashbacks and when they do they avoid showing the old faces making us totally disconnect from the serial . 
Grrr ... Bad news ... It seems Forums people knew this voted for Replacement

It means Anandi Shivam story take backseat ... Wonder why CV love Anandi with DS her family.

Anandi her reunion with Nandini plus ultimate battle with Akhiraj shd get focus without any interference ... But no Anandi will be busy in Pooja Mannu matter ..grr.

Hope writers start showing something good for Anandi or simply kill her to get more sympathy for twins

Anyways All the best to Shakti ... Wonder how people take on him ...

Toral stil gets bashing despite been in show for two years
Edited by blushing - 8 years ago
Originally posted by russhmeSS

I can't believe this.

Don't know where is BV heading.

I feel bad for Anandi. They have snatched away everyone who mattered to her, they have snatched every opportunity from her. Hope they will do justice with the character in her battle vs Akhiraj. Its not just a battle of life and death for Anandi, but it is a battle of her beliefs, her principles for which she fought from childhood and later with her husband. It is a battle of a woman's dignity vs the men mentality of crushing women under their feet. I really hope BV writers have little brain left, not to dilute this track with stretching it unnecessary and adding other tracks to it till viewers (who are still watching) loose the interest.

If this is true then sympathies to Shashank and Jagya fans. Its hard to accept a total new and different face suddenly!! Looks like BV is all set to break all kinds of records 😆
True. I feel bad for Anandi.
What should have been her fight for her beliefs and everything that matters to her now has been diluted completely.

By adding unnecessary tracks in between then diverting her time to their crap story Kacche umar ki pakke rishte by taking away every other relationship of hers and putting her existing relationships mainly her relationship with her children on back burner.
Now after taking away her husband and the father of her children by including ex husband in her fight to make story for him or to show that her husband who loved her more than life itself may be dead and can't be of help but a husband who treated her like tissue paper and put her in garbage dump will always be her side🤢

This is really the pits.

If they are so fond of Kacche umar ki pakke rishte then they should have killed off Anandi and Shiv together after she gave birth to twins and get the great balak var to look after Balika Vadhu's son and search for Balika Vadhu's daughter