Piya Rangrezz

Naman Shaw Ki Huyi Show Mein Entry " Piya Rangrezz

ARshi33fan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Naman Shaw Ki Huyi Show Mein Entry - Piya Rangrezz

www.desitvbox.me/naman-shaw-ki-huyi-show-mein-entry-piya-rangrezz/Edited by ARshi33fan - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

krithi12 thumbnail
OMG.just now torture rani over.now torture raja has come🤣
Ilin thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG Naman Shaw will play Bhawri Devi love interest and he plays the same age as her son Sher Singh in the show too Oh God Cvs have lost it 🤣

Naman said that he plays a millionaire in the show who has come to Bhawri's city for some project and he knows that not even a leaf moves without her will in this place so he has come to offer her partnership that's how he will enter the haveli

Alright so the real passionate love story is starting between Bhawri Devi and Torture Raja 😆 and not Sherdha story that we were promised I guess
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Wasn't he supposed to.play a dancer in the show...Gosh I can't imagine bhavri Devi romancing...imagine the reaction of sher n mamaji n vikas...it's gonna be a super fun track...Cvs sherdha ki bhi love story dikha do plz...
CatcherInTheRye thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i think CVs are not capable enough to remember things accordingly🤣...like kuch b kabhi b...poor memory ...dancer turned business man...naman shaw...ya fr ye b to ho skta...BD k pyaar mein vo naach naach k dancer bn jaye🤣...🤣...🤣..jise sunheri ne vikas k pyaar mein naachna chod diya...🤣
sfarazi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Same age as her son? Wow alright never thought I'd see this on Indian TV 😆
Why does a strong and independent character like BD need a love interest? She has no feelings for her dead husband or her son so I can't imagine her ever having feelings for anyone else.
-RadzLuvShakti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Omg...he's soo young then BD...im very curious to see their chemistry!!!
VEENAGOPAL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
OMG wth this track
Hope SherDha free honge😆
anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wowww...awesomeee...Excited to watch Naman  again on scree.
Even more excited to watch his and Narayani's love track😛😊
zeba_kausar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i am not so happy with this track...but after watching numans IV i guess may it will be quite intersting and i guess he is not a dancer coz as he said he came to UP for some business purpose or somthinh lyk that and he is from london in the show and he just get attracted towards the raw factor BD has...so i think its obivious for him to fall for her coz he is playing a person who is from abrod nd as we all know for angrezens a persons age doesnt matter to fall for him or her... so it seems lyk CVs had applied some brain in this character...
nd it will be lyk angrezi babu with desi amma (mem)Lolzz...Edited by zeba_kausar - 8 years ago