Fan Fictions

Arshi OS :In My Arms

Lucky.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Inhaling a breath full of her own reminiscence.. she relinquished the thoughts of her past. This wasn't going to help her settle her miseries anyways. She had to face him now or ever. He is her past and the things behind should remain behind

You are already battling a lost battle Khushi.. hold on to your emotions, it was a crap then and will remain one now.

After subsiding the disturbing thoughts off her mind. Khushi slowly turned the knob of her new boss's chamber

"May I come in Sir. "
., she asked

Her new boss flipped his chair towards her which was till now turned on window side, throwing a gleeful look at her and there eyes met . In that one moment, Khushi caught the glimpse of her upcoming time. Tough to deal.

This was going to be much more difficult than she had assumed. Khushi.. straighten up. He is the same guy who had left you behind in race of life.

Arnav stared at her fragile self. She was still the same. Those eyes that had been snatching his sleep since past three years still had that crayonic hazel brightness which spoke volumes of her innocence. Her long dark hair still those loose strands of hair in front which fell above her forehead. He gazed at her for what seemed like an eternity making the air thick in that air-conditioned room. They both were epilepsed by the looks that they were getting. But while Arnav's eyes showered the depth of his longing.. Khushi only had an emptiness in her gaze.

They had those beautiful memories when they were together, people called them love birds who flew according to the velocity of their love. Their whole of college life had seen their die hard love for each other. Khushi had given up her soul to him, as a token of belonging to him mentally, emotionally and even physically whereas It was the same with Arnav too. The ever so charismatic Casanova of the college.. Arnav Singh Raizada was head over heels in love with the shy girl of the college. Their hostel room had witnessed their many passionate nights but then its said.. every good thing comes to an end one day. Destiny had played a sadistic joke on them testing their love and unfortunately they both flunked it.

"Sir, the Khanna 's wants to have a meeting with you to discuss the plans of our joint venture that is the construction of a Cancer hospital on our freehold land in the outskirts of Mumbai. "..
Khushi said making every bit of effort to seem unaffected by his piercing gaze.

Arnav, who was still lost in the lanes of past was quite startled by her words dripping sheer professionalism. An unwanted cocky smile plastered his lips. She definitely hadn't changed. Whenever the fought back then and he tried amending, she would just look at him as if she didn't knew him and would give a deaf ear to his pleas. But then that was a time when he wouldn't think twice before grasping her close to him to kiss her hard making her forget the anger and its reason.

"Alright Miss Gupta, finalize the meeting for the evening. "..
he chirped making Khushi's eyes a little wider

Not so easily Khushi.. this I-dont-know-you game won't work. Am here to get you back and place you where you belong.. In My Arms. I will not let you run away this time. Because what's mine remains mine. ASR strategy!

Khushi was about to leave the office when Arnav let out again, " And yes Miss Gupta, you got to accompany me to the meeting and I want you prepared. brother has given me long assurance speech on your capabilities.. so I wish to see how true he was. This is a very important deal and I want it sealed today. Don't let me down this time . ".. his voice depicted every double meaning of his words making Khushi's heart shudder a bit.

" Sure sir. ",
he almost whispered through her gritted teeth closing the door behind her her with a bang only to make Arnav chuckle.

" Devi maiyya now I really want to know what rivalry do you have with me. I never stole the sweets that ma offered you infact I toh love you so much. Tell me why this laad governor had to be Akash sir's brother, and if he had to be then why did I never come to know.. and if I didn't have to know then why out of all the company I had to join this one only. Hey Devi Maiyya why.. I know I irritate you every night with my non stop chattering but come on Ya, you can't revenge that on me this way. This is not done. ",
With this she banged her fist on her table which made everyone turn their heads in her direction giving Have-you-lost-it look.

" Sorry. ",
she spoke almost inaudibly, mentally slapping herself for the stupidity.

Concentrate now Khushi.. forget everything for now.. shooh shooh bad thoughts.

It was already meeting time, She and Arnav had arrived the decided place. They had come in the same car and throughout Khushi had been sitting so close to the car door that if by chance if it opened unknowingly then her face would straight away hit the road surface changing her construction forever. Arnav stole glances of her every now and then making Khushi even more conscious. They took the lift to the ninth floor.. Khushi stood in front of him hoping the lift to just zoom up in no time. Arnav on other hand stood closely behind taking in the smell of freesia from her hair.

Khushi could feel his hot breath on the nape of her neck. She could feel his rapid breathing behind her.. This was getting hotter and before it could turn worse.. Ting, the lift door slided. She walked out leaving behind Arnav.

The clients had not arrived yet, she took one of the chair in conference room and sat down emerging herself in the file before Arnav could arrive. Just as she began to go through it, the lights dimmed and the projector flashed almost extracting the life out of Khushi.

It was a slide show of all their moments together. She was in his arms, he was pecking her cheeks, they were drenched in holi colors smiling at each other, she was feeding him cake and so on

Khushi was trembling now.. her tears were running down in streams. She couldn't believe her eyes, these were the same memories that she had been running away and today again when she was reliving them.. she felt her heart shatter in million pieces again. She felt a pair of arms hug her from behind and she knew who it was.

"I don't know where to start from Khushi but you have to listen to me baby, please just once, " his voice was broken.. perhaps he was sobbing already" I know I have hurt you a lot Khushi but sometimes its fate which takes over life and we just remain helpless puppets. You are the only woman I have ever loved Khushi and you will remain so till I breathe last. My dad had his heart transplant when we were in our graduation year, his constant ill health was having its effects on our business. Akash bhai was too studying at that time. Things were drastically falling apart. I couldn't tell you all that,.. not that I didn't trust you baby but I just didn't want you to worry Khushi. Just a day before our graduation I came to know that dad passed away. Without telling you a thing I left from there. Back at home, everything was crestfallen Khushi. Those were the worst days of my life Khushi.. I needed you by my side but I was scared.. scared about our future. You alway sq wanted the best in life Khushi and at that time I was in my worst phase to provide you with any. At that time your future with me seemed a dark hole to me baby and I loved you too much to let you go through all this. "

Arnav's face was buried in Khushi's neck, she felt her skin wet. God, He was crying. Khushi almost stopped breathing. Her Arnav had gone through so much and what was she doing.. simply blaming him. Yes he had left her without a word but what did she do.. just sulked after her broken heart rather than trying to find out how he was and where he was.

She turned around to find his tears stricken face, and couldn't help it anymore. Cupping his face, she crashed her lips on his.. Arnav was shocked would be an understatement but right now nothing entered his mind than the velvety feeling of her lips on his. He had faked all this meeting just to have a word with her for right after she had scheduled it, he had called the khanna's to cancel it.

They kissed each other like mad with none wanting to give upon the other. There was lot more confession to make as to how Arnav worked day and night with his brother to rebuild his father's business and how after that he searched crazily for Khushi and found that she had moved to a different city where surprisingly she worked in his brother's company but all that was nonsense now.

Right now all that mattered was Khushi In His Arms.. Confession and everything else can wait. For now It was just them, their love and their Tantalizing KISS

Thanks for Reading Everyone, Please tell me how was it.. Good, Bad, Worst or Piece of waste. This is my first try at Arshi and I am definitely NOT A GOOD WRITER so am SORRY if I wasted your time!!
Edited by Lucky.. - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
OS was very good...very nicely written...
only one thing didnt fit in...u have written earilier bt Arnav telling Khushi that his father has sung praises bt her capabilities..."Khushi was about to leave the office when Arnav let out again, " And yes Miss Gupta, you got to accompany me to the meeting and I want you prepared. My dad has given me long assurance speech on your capabilities.. so I wish to see how true he was. This is a very important deal and I want it sealed today. Don't let me down this time . "...."..

later Arnav reveals that his Father died in their final year of graduation...i think the earlier speech bt capabilities shudve been Arnav's brother rather then father, right ?
Sona257 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Loved it!! Aahhww they both love each other so much!!
Really loved the story line.. Would really love it if u make a SS of it!!

U have written it very beautifully dear
Lucky.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjs

OS was very good...very nicely written...

only one thing didnt fit in...u have written earilier bt Arnav telling Khushi that his father has sung praises bt her capabilities..."Khushi was about to leave the office when Arnav let out again, "And yes Miss Gupta, you got to accompany me to the meeting and I want you prepared. My dad has given me long assurance speech on your capabilities.. so I wish to see how true he was. This is a very important deal and I want it sealed today. Don't let me down this time . "...."..

later Arnav reveals that his Father died in their final year of graduation...i think the earlier speech bt capabilities shudve been Arnav's brother rather then father, right ?

Thank you so much 😃

And ya it was a typing blunder... brother became father 😆 .. am sorry about that. it's edited now
Lucky.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sona257

Loved it!! Aahhww they both love each other so much!!
Really loved the story line.. Would really love it if u make a SS of it!!

U have written it very beautifully dear

Am glad that you liked it.. thank you. 😊 And AM so sorry.. it's an OS only
ChitraF thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Very nice.. beautiful.. 
Lucky.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: xBabyAngelx

Beautiful OS

Thanks 😊