4th Coolbie Forum Banner Contest *RESULT* - Page 3

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
@sehrvrushan:-Congrats :)
@titli-Congrats HugEdited by -SHAHfan4ever- - 6 years ago
Congrats   ..BlackSwan.. and Sehr_VruShanParty...nice Banners  by both of u Thumbs Up
@ Manal : nice winning siggies Thumbs Up

@Sehr_VruShan: Good job dear Clap...not easy to add so many pics Approve...

Originally posted by -sevenstreaks-

Congrats   ..BlackSwan.. and Sehr_VruShanParty...nice Banners  by both of u Thumbs Up
@ Manal : nice winning siggies Thumbs Up

@Sehr_VruShan: Good job dear Clap...not easy to add so many pics Approve...

Thank you so much Dear and yeah its definitely not easy to add approx 30-35 pics in one small banner I am glad at least my effort didn't wasted hereBig smile
Originally posted by Addrita.Jesin

Congrats both..
Apu..awesome banners..keep it up..
thank u Addrita. Smile
Originally posted by -SHAHfan4ever-

@titli-Congrats Hug
thanks dear Hug
Originally posted by Sehr_VruShan

Thank you so much Dear and yeah its definitely not easy to add approx 30-35 pics in one small banner I am glad at least my effort didn't wasted hereBig smile
you really amazed me.. Among all the entries your banner had highest no of pics.. I wondered how u did it. Shocked nice job Clap
Originally posted by ..BlackSwan..

Originally posted by Sehr_VruShan

you really amazed me.. Among all the entries your banner had highest no of pics.. I wondered how u did it. Shocked nice job Clap

Hahahaha I have no answer to your question because honestly I also don't know how did I do it LOL
Thanks alot Dear  Your banner was also Amazing Congrats to you too for Winning the Contest Hug