longtime thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Why did shaan decide to do this a face off between his two best contestants... Does meet have a second chance? Not sure of the show format.. Missed some parts so asking..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.nilu. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: longtime

Why did shaan decide to do this a face off between his two best contestants... Does meet have a second chance? Not sure of the show format.. Missed some parts so asking..

yeah i didnt get why he did tht ðŸ˜• according to what they said today, the one who wins moves onto live round and the other person leaves the show.  i really liked meet's singing
longtime thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: .nilu.

yeah i didnt get why he did tht😕according to what they said today, the one who wins moves onto live round and the other person leaves the show.i really liked meet's singing

Dis is d end for meet .. Dats really bad .. There were so many others who were not as good.. Its just aarrghhh...
krutiv100 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
So disappointed in Shaan. I was rooting for Meet! Imo he had by far one of the best auditions!
smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Shaan has acted dumb ðŸ¥±  I think there must be some wildcard or something... Many good singers are already eliminated... 
DiamondLife thumbnail
sunidhi also did same with very experienced versus young best talent