{* Nach Baliye 7 Banner Contest -RESULTS *}

Posted: 8 years ago

Hello Lovely forum Peeps
πŸ€—

Here we are with the results of our  banner contest.
We'd like to thank everyone who participated and voted to make the contest a success.
Though all the entries were lovely there can only be one winner,
so without wasting any time here are the results...

the Runner Up Banner is

by
-sevenstreaks-

here's a little something for you

and the Winning Banner is...

by
-sevenstreaks-
AgainπŸ˜†

Double Congratulations πŸ‘

Here's a little token of appreciation for your prize winning banner.

You will also see Nach Baliye 7 Banner Contest Winner title under your avatar pretty soon and well as the banner up in the forum .Please note the uploaded banner will be a variant of the above as the WC entries will be added as per members request  πŸ˜ƒ

Chao Chao

Credit for tags , write up sab kuch :-hinz
Congratulations on the Winning and Runner Up Banners!!!

Thank you MODs for adhering to my request of including Wild Card Entries in the Forum Banner. Really appreciate it. 
Runner up too πŸ˜²...surprising ...Runner up entry s better πŸ˜†...
Thanks everyone  who  voted my both d entries in two voting rounds ...
πŸ€—

@ Munni : thanks for d pm ...πŸ€—...i  thought of  restricting  my self participating in BC  for sometime ..Fanfiction would have been my  last participation for now... but i couldnt say no to you❀️  ...  participated  πŸ˜³

@ NB7 DTs :  thanks for organizing d contest πŸ€—

and i m loving my gifts πŸ˜ƒ
@ Hinz : nice Siggies πŸ˜ƒ

i just realized ...this 7 th BC i m winning , NB season 7 ...and Seven is already in my  UN πŸ€ͺ

Edited by -sevenstreaks- - 8 years ago
Thanks  for d gifts ...and i m using it πŸ˜Š Edited by -sevenstreaks- - 8 years ago
Congrats for both the titles. Well deservedπŸ€—
Congratulations 7streaks... well deserve!!!πŸ‘
@Shails,Sutapasima,Baki & 9tanki..Thank you guys πŸ€— ..it means a lot πŸ˜ƒ.
Originally posted by -sevenstreaks-

@ Munni : thanks for d pm ...πŸ€—...i  thought of  restricting  my self participating in BC  for sometime ..Fanfiction would have been my  last participation for now... but i couldnt say no to you❀️  ...  participated  πŸ˜³

i just realized ...this 7 th BC i m winning , NB season 7 ...and Seven is already in my  UN πŸ€ͺ

Once again double congratulations Sandhya,  πŸ€— Aww that's so sweet, I am glad you participated and my personal fav is runner up wala  :))

Aaahh indeed 7 is ur lucky number πŸ˜†

Originally posted by munnihyderabad

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Once again double congratulations Sandhya, πŸ€—Aww that's so sweet, I am glad you participated and my personal fav is runner up wala :))</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Aaahh indeed 7 is ur lucky numberπŸ˜†</font>

Thanks a lot Munni πŸ€— ..I always thought 5 s lucky..looks like 7 s more lucky for me πŸ˜†
Congratulations -sevenstreaks- you really deserve it πŸ€—
both the Banners are AMAZINGπŸ‘πŸΌ