Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: ishruhi

i know saying "we should move on" comments r not going to make a change...but i m saying it here to myself...i want to...but am still trying...i dont know why its hurting like hell whenever anyone of u tells her name???i have no idea about her otger than a few posts here...but i feel like she deserved to live a life more than me!!why so??
bye all..c u

Hey Nouf

As much as I hate to admit it even I've had thoughts like this. She had so much going on in life, much much more than me. Yet, it felt dishonorable to think so because there r ppl who love me immensely, and I'm sure you r so loved, too. Void of one person can never be replaced by another. Similarly, substituting one life with another would still leave a void in a different manner. Pls take care.
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kalviswes

Nisha--thank you for giving us these updates!!!  

The confrontation between II and R&B is looking to be epic!!!  I am getting a little frightened!!!!😲

Appa and Ranjan conversation is going to become messy!!!!!😕
Thank you for the doses of sanity giving normalcy with Amma and Vandu!!!!  

II needs to reevaluate her priorities...as does R&B.  It is a discussion to be had between them not Appa, not Ranjan, not anyone else.  The thing to point out though is that II did try to have a hard discussion with R&B during the Paris/Venice trip.  R&B was not in the frame of mind to have that discussion or fight (naturally--it was his birthday-I wouldn't want a messy discussion either).  

I really loved that you reiterated Appa's fondness for Bala stemming from the fact Bala is a 2nd Appa--same priority given to his family and their needs as opposed to his wife and her needs and desires.  Loved the parallel.👏  

If II had married Subbu-she would have found herself married to someone similar to her father.  I would assume Sree would have followed the same pattern.  In her relationship with R&B, she made a complete break with the mold for better and for worse.  R&B went from a foot loose relationship of 4 years with M to a very tied down and traditional relationship with II.    I think both understand that and hopefully they can put their skills to negotiating the terms.  I think we will enjoy the negotiations very much!!!!

I agree with the bold
In showing the contrast in II and vandu's life nisha has highlighted that every relationship comes with a set of issues
And everybody needs to peddle together through them
Even if one gives up the boat drowns... Ooty peddle boat experiences speak 

Appa and amma are able to love bala because they are used to vandu's set if problems... It's what they have grownup seeing and facing 

II's case is new...their approach and reactions will teach them
docs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hi all... Sorry haven't been able to comment off late. Have lot of catching up to do . 
Hubby doing pg that means all the running around clinic everything falls on me. He does help when he can butmost of it is on my shoulders. And its fun helping him with his seminars and poster making and all that. Have a crazy schedule. 
Ladies my son will b celebrating his first bday next month on 10th any ideas on how to go about it. ? We were planning a small thing but apparently he has many 'fans' read my entire street who have self invited themselves . children n adults I dunno whether we should just do a cake cutting or have dinner arranged as well ... Aiyo 
Meanwhile lots of love to all of u...

jaschick thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Did the dude call II (after Bala's convo) when she was in the hospital with Appa? Didn't something go wrong and she started crying ? May be thats why Appa picked up the phone to call Ranjan !!!  😕
Nisha is building up too much suspense 😲 
dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: docs

Hi all... Sorry haven't been able to comment off late. Have lot of catching up to do . 

Hubby doing pg that means all the running around clinic everything falls on me. He does help when he can butmost of it is on my shoulders. And its fun helping him with his seminars and poster making and all that. Have a crazy schedule. 
Ladies my son will b celebrating his first bday next month on 10th any ideas on how to go about it. ? We were planning a small thing but apparently he has many 'fans' read my entire street who have self invited themselves . children n adults I dunno whether we should just do a cake cutting or have dinner arranged as well ... Aiyo 
Meanwhile lots of love to all of u...

Hello😊
Nice to see that u r back. Managing clinic, helping hubs and caring for a baby?😲 
Seriously👏
Your son must be sooo adorable for the entire street to have invited themselves😆
An awesome cake and some snacks should do, I guess. Since you both are doctors and have a busy schedule do not over exert yourselves unless you really have the time and energy. But ya, 1st b'day is rather special I guess. So a packaged dinner kinda thing would b nice, too. You know the kind where you can order assortment of dishes that u wish in a plate and the restaurant or hotel delivers it to you. Hope I've been helpful. 

Disclaimer: yet to b wed, nor have kids. 😆Words above may not make sense.
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dristi64

Hello😊
Nice to see that u r back. Managing clinic, helping hubs and caring for a baby?😲 
Seriously👏
Your son must be sooo adorable for the entire street to have invited themselves😆
An awesome cake and some snacks should do, I guess. Since you both are doctors and have a busy schedule do not over exert yourselves unless you really have the time and energy. But ya, 1st b'day is rather special I guess. So a packaged dinner kinda thing would b nice, too. You know the kind where you can order assortment of dishes that u wish in a plate and the restaurant or hotel delivers it to you. Hope I've been helpful. 

Disclaimer: yet to b wed, nor have kids. 😆Words above may not make sense.

Awww so cute ...first birthday and in this day and age the entire street has invited itself 😊

First birthdays are tough on babies they generally cry nonstop - at least mine did- because it's the parents guest list and a bunch of strangers for them. Do what your child would enjoy most and a bit of what you'd like .. Cut a cake get tons of cute baby pics and smile... You already seem to have a lot on your plate ... But Have loads of fun!!
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Nisha nice update! Life is a great leveller.. We all pick or feel for familiar struggles does not mean that others struggle is unworthy. Loved how you have portrayed Appa and Bala. Subtle and still strong.
The way you etch your people makes them breathe. What they go through excites us as much as they make us empathise with them.

👏 thank you for this enthralling tale.
Love you and your efforts.
Edited by blue5sky - 8 years ago
blue5sky thumbnail
Drishti, Namu,Nouf, Envee, Shru, shev. Hola!
Anu where are you? Have I been missing you or have you been away?
EnVee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey Asma. I like the way you succinctly put things in perspective about the updates 😊 Am just breaking a bit between work to distract. 
blue5sky thumbnail
Originally posted by: EnVee

Hey Asma. I like the way you succinctly put things in perspective about the updates 😊 Am just breaking a bit between work to distract. 

Nice to catch you the trekker all well?
You are in Bangalore right?