Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
i know saying "we should move on" comments r not going to make a change...but i m saying it here to myself...i want to...but am still trying...i dont know why its hurting like hell whenever anyone of u tells her name???i have no idea about her otger than a few posts here...but i feel like she deserved to live a life more than me!!why so??
bye all..c u
EnVee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ishruhi

i know saying "we should move on" comments r not going to make a change...but i m saying it here to myself...i want to...but am still trying...i dont know why its hurting like hell whenever anyone of u tells her name???i have no idea about her otger than a few posts here...but i feel like she deserved to live a life more than me!!why so??
bye all..c u

Noufi. You are a doctor. You should not be saying that. Perhaps you are here to make many more like Nivi live? To give a chance at life that she did not get?

We don't have answers for why her and not me and for why me and not someone else. Even if we do, we cannot do anything.

SparkleV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Namz...only u can do spl. index so well...
*claps*

I always find it incomplete without Nivi's poetry :(

Morning everyone!...am feeling low.. dont know why ...hope u all doing good! 

Thanks fr update Nisha.. 

jaschick thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Nisha,

Absolutely brilliant. Only in fiction it's about the girl and boy. In real life, relationships get twisted by every Tom, Dick and Harry in the family. Even the third cousin will try to put a dent thinking they are going to help us. The corner house Mami will start giving you marital advice. Not including you becoming the gossip in maids' circle.

Athim, appa, akka - hmm who else. II and R&B get on the phone and talk.

Somebody has to let go. Relationships work when both give a little. One of the reasons we see high divorce rate is there is no concept of repair. If something is broken, fix it. Don't throw and replace. It will work for phones. Not for marriages.

😭
kalavathi5 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nisha--thank you for giving us these updates!!!  
The confrontation between II and R&B is looking to be epic!!!  I am getting a little frightened!!!!😲

Appa and Ranjan conversation is going to become messy!!!!!πŸ˜•
Thank you for the doses of sanity giving normalcy with Amma and Vandu!!!!  

II needs to reevaluate her priorities...as does R&B.  It is a discussion to be had between them not Appa, not Ranjan, not anyone else.  The thing to point out though is that II did try to have a hard discussion with R&B during the Paris/Venice trip.  R&B was not in the frame of mind to have that discussion or fight (naturally--it was his birthday-I wouldn't want a messy discussion either).  

I really loved that you reiterated Appa's fondness for Bala stemming from the fact Bala is a 2nd Appa--same priority given to his family and their needs as opposed to his wife and her needs and desires.  Loved the parallel.πŸ‘  

If II had married Subbu-she would have found herself married to someone similar to her father.  I would assume Sree would have followed the same pattern.  In her relationship with R&B, she made a complete break with the mold for better and for worse.  R&B went from a foot loose relationship of 4 years with M to a very tied down and traditional relationship with II.  The rules have changed for both...the wedding happened with compromises, the marriage will need to have the same in order to survive.  I think both understand that and hopefully they can put their skills to negotiating the terms.  I think we will enjoy the negotiations very much!!!!
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
How come this story  is becoming real day by day. I think of  this constantly. Everything. I see or hear is somehow related to SOSY. At work after two hours of work, my rain tells me, READ AN UPdate, READ AN UPDATe! Is this happening. While driving I listen to hindi songs and imagine II and RB...this is completely crazy! Tried analyzing...
1. Completely relatable and can identify because of - sounds, smells, places etc 
2. Each one of us wants an RB in our lives and want to be like II.  - beautiful, intelligent, impulsive 
3. It's not only about the two leads it's also about all these other characters...making it so so real...
4. Imagery comes from real life situations. 

dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: taramira

Most of them are in Urdu with the same poems translated in hindi script because not many people read Urdu these days. His latest collection of poems  just released is called Baazgasht.

Thank you. Will keep an eye out for that one😊
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: taramira

How come this story  is becoming real day by day. I think of  this constantly. Everything. I see or hear is somehow related to SOSY. At work after two hours of work, my rain tells me, READ AN UPdate, READ AN UPDATe! Is this happening. While driving I listen to hindi songs and imagine II and RB...this is completely crazy! Tried analyzing...

1. Completely relatable and can identify because of - sounds, smells, places etc 
2. Each one of us wants an RB in our lives and want to be like II.  - beautiful, intelligent, impulsive 
3. It's not only about the two leads it's also about all these other characters...making it so so real...
4. Imagery comes from real life situations. 

all the points are 100/100
NSB7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: EnVee

Noufi. You are a doctor. You should not be saying that. Perhaps you are here to make many more like Nivi live? To give a chance at life that she did not get?

We don't have answers for why her and not me and for why me and not someone else. Even if we do, we cannot do anything.

nouf like envee says
With your compassion for people and the caring nature u have

U will come out as a very efficient doc

And will give lives and save lives of many
NSB7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SparkleV

Namz...only u can do spl. index so well...

*claps*

I always find it incomplete without Nivi's poetry :(

Morning everyone!...am feeling low.. dont know why ...hope u all doing good! 

Thanks fr update Nisha.. 

thanks vibhu
But its your sparkle that adds life to the index πŸ˜ƒ