SW Symphony 36 - Page 79

Posted: 8 years ago
NISHA
So agree with you. When I opened the SOSY page today I felt Nivi's absence. I was wondering how's Diva doing and Doc S and her family. I missed those teasing conversations. And suddenly everything seemed so dull. It still feels like a bad dream.

SHRUTI

Thank you for those lovely words. They calmed me a bit. Your father must be quite a persona 👏Would you please give me the name of the books? 
His favourite enemy, had just messed with him🤣
I feel bad for dude now
Suddenly 

Appa calling ranjan is a big step
Everybody is tightening ropes around dude's neck

I think he isn't even being soared time to think 
Im worried this might have bad effects on him

I was happy he is jealous... But everybody is just cornering him and getting into his business 

Yeah its right...they all care...but on dude's side things are just heating up way too much
So much pressure 😲
You know I read up about that dreaded disease and wanted to know if someone can pass so quickly or it was something else, medical negligence or whatever. It is very very unfortunate that she was diagnosed with something like that.

Cannot deny that the pages feel forlorn. I keep thinking wo hoti to ye kehti, wo hoti to ye karti...

Ye kahan aa gaye hum.
NAMS
Lovely descriptions in your poetry, as usual.👏
Keep it up.

And thank you for acknowledging my post yesterday. I just saw it in the morning. Any update with BUTTER in it gets me on a roll😆

Have a great day ahead..
Intresting updates nisha. 
But I have a major problem out here why is ii not blamed for anything her being over obsessed with a job is that correct and a guy trying to work and keep his company running loss free is wrong. 

It was known to all that he based in Paris and he had already told her tat he never stayed in india for more than 6 weeks. She knew it all before her marriage and yet assumed he wld leave it all was tht not her fault. 

She claims to have a great job but now even that is in a bad shape.  

Just my pov its kind of sad to see how everyone are supporting ii over the dude 
Hope I have not offended any one with my pov 
Originally posted by NSB7

I feel bad for dude now
Suddenly 

Appa calling ranjan is a big step
Everybody is tightening ropes around dude's neck

I think he isn't even being soared time to think 
Im worried this might have bad effects on him

I was happy he is jealous... But everybody is just cornering him and getting into his business 

Yeah its right...they all care...but on dude's side things are just heating up way too much
So much pressure 😲

In all this II is blissfully unaware. We seem to be heading towards a major confrontation where they probably will restate the fact that they want to be with each other whatever anyone else thinks.

take care nisha...
take care sosy gang...
some realities will not leave us without making us feel what they want...
stay together...
Namru loved ur poem dear...